It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Michelle Obama addresses Donald Trump’s lewd comments in fiery speech

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 05:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: windword
a reply to: UKTruth

I see. So BS then. Just as I expected.

No, you just don't have a grasp of USA political or cultural pressures, from way over there, across the the pond. It's not my fault that you're clueless to American woman's issues, in the United States. You can't shill for Trump when you don't understand the politics at stake and what, exactly, the Republican National Platform is, or how it's applied to ALL republicans, elected or not.

I've spent more time in the US than the UK actually. I've already pointed you in the right direction to understand what people actually care about. Read it and learn something, then think twice about getting on your high horse, you might save yourself falling off so often.

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 05:05 PM
link   

If you're so concerned about the economy, jobs, terrorism, et. al. why aren't you talking about that?

All you're doing is trolling threads bashing Hillary and anything associated with the Democratic party (oh, and giving your opinions about other posters of course).

What what First Lady is all pointedly true. Donald Trump has proven time after time that he is a piggish lout who abuses women and children. She was right to bring it out, right to use the power of her position to do so.

That's the takeaway here. Your penny-ante tactics aren't.

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 05:06 PM
link   

Good god ... get a new attempt at insult besides "high horse" ... if you're going to talk this crap, at least make it interesting.

Throw in an "ivory tower" or "elitism" or SOMETHING for flavor.

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 05:09 PM
link   

Again, read it and weep for woman's rights if Trump is elected!

Republicans Adopt Most Pro-Life Platform Ever Condemning Abortion and Planned Parenthood

We oppose embryonic stem cell research. We oppose federal funding of embryonic stem cell research.......

Accordingly, we assert the sanctity of human life and affirm that the unborn child has a fundamental right to life which cannot be infringed. We support a human life amendment to the Constitution and legislation to make clear that the Fourteenth Amendment’s protections apply to children before birth.
www.gop.com...

edit on 14-10-2016 by windword because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 05:40 PM
link   
a reply to: JetBlackStare

Not sure if you have seen this, or if someone posted this, but I believe it deserves to be "looked at."

Is this acceptable behavior?
youtu.be...

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 05:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66
a reply to: Indigo5

He's known for not paying his bills. Whether it's out of sheer arrogance or because he lies about how much money he has, it's hard to say.

I guess we should be thankful he didn't try to "get with" any of the girls ... that would be his standard MO apparently.

No joke...Please tell me he didn't demand to "Inspect" those girls before their performance..

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 05:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Winstonian

Not sure if you have seen this, or if someone posted this, but I believe it deserves to be "looked at."

Is this acceptable behavior?
youtu.be...

a reply to: Winstonian

Not sure how to respond to posters that are so desperate to imagine the President with an erection that they spend time manipulating video, messing with the contrast so badly his smile literally touches his ear at one point, squinting at wrinkles in his crotch and declaring "Erection!!"..

It just seems freakish obsession in weird ways to me..

Snopes debunked this in 2008..

Here is an Un-edited picture of the same..If you see an erection..that is your issue...And an issue that I can't help you with.

edit on 14-10-2016 by Indigo5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 06:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: DrStevenBrule

I wonder what she has to say about this disgusting display by her husband?

You know what they say about black guys..... and Barry is only HALF black!

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 06:40 PM
link   

Seriously, is that really Barry Soetoro??
edit on 14-10-2016 by HUMBLEONE because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 08:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrepid
Michelle is a formidable woman. God help opponents if she decides to enter the arena.

Trump has never gone after one once, yet.

That's interesting. He's afraid of her.

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 08:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

originally posted by: windword

I can only imagine what Melania Trump will cost taxpayers in lavish trips and parties! LOL

Especially given how the tax payers are already getting slogged by the Trump golden gilded airplane that costs hundreds of thousands more than any other candidates travel expenses ever, including Mitt Romney!

But what would you know about American taxes, Brit?

Quite a bit actually, Yank.

You can speculate about Melania, but we already know that awful cretin of a human being Michelle Obama has had her ugly face in the trough, feeding off tax payers for years.

Deplorables™

1. Sexists

CHECK

Liberal pearl clutching.

CHECK.

I look good in pearls.

Thanks for noticing.

You are draped in them lol. You have a set for every situation.

Oh stop it. Enough about me. *blush*

Why don't you tell us a bit more about how you feel about the First Lady's appearance?

That's much more in line with your hero Trump's antics!

Sure - I think she looks like Mike Tyson - after a fight in his later years. 'Fugly' as we say here in the UK.
Oh, let me guess - if you dare to think or say ANY woman is ugly then it's sexist, right? How amusing. Let's slip right into identity politics play, the left's favourite game

No, it's not sexist to think a woman is ugly, but it is to claim that your perception of her appearance has some bearing on what she says, does, the actions she takes, etc.

Like I said ... you're just like your hero Donald. Thanks for the additional evidence.

Well, I didn't actually say her ugliness had anything to do with her actions. She has not screwed the tax payer because she is ugly, or lectured everyone on global warming being like the civil rights movement because she is ugly. They are two separate things, but I still think she's ugly and I'll be delighted when I see less of that face on the news each day.

By the way, as a separate point, men and women do act differently depending on how they look. Unfortunately, it's human nature.

You must be a Trump supporter to be so focused on looks and what they have to do with everything, but you know something, even if a person looks good externally doesn't necessarily mean that they are not ugly underneath the pretty shiny, mask.

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 08:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Deny Arrogance
I have not seen Michell so fired up since her speech attacking Hillary on being unable to run her own household, let alone the Whitehouse!

Exactly my thoughts on Hillary. So why the change now for Michelle, did Hillary get some kind of pass?

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 08:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Realtruth

originally posted by: Deny Arrogance
I have not seen Michell so fired up since her speech attacking Hillary on being unable to run her own household, let alone the Whitehouse!

Exactly my thoughts on Hillary. So why the change now for Michelle, did Hillary get some kind of pass?

Hypocrites

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 08:28 PM
link   
Reverend Wright and his foul mouth. Scantily clad music artists shaking some booty in the White house. Dirty talking rappers talking dirty. Obama's erection video. All these things Michelle approves, yet she's horrified over Trump. Not buying it, sorry.

edit on 14-10-2016 by Fromabove because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 08:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: HUMBLEONE

Seriously, is that really Barry Soetoro??

Well, the CNN logo is NOT authentic.

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 09:52 PM
link   
Michelle Obama has no problem hosting famous rappers at the White House who make explicit songs rapping about bitches and hoes.

The level of hypocrisy is legendary...

edit on 14-10-2016 by Konduit because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 10:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: ColaTesla
I wonder how she feels about Obama exposing his erection?

Well 2008 WAS an erection year.

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 12:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Indigo5

a reply to: Indigo5

He's known for not paying his bills. Whether it's out of sheer arrogance or because he lies about how much money he has, it's hard to say.

I guess we should be thankful he didn't try to "get with" any of the girls ... that would be his standard MO apparently.

No joke...Please tell me he didn't demand to "Inspect" those girls before their performance..

No he just had a habit of walking into their changing room while they were naked or in other form of undress some of the contestants where as young as 15.

Donald Trump acknowledged on the Howard Stern show in exact words that he’s had a pattern of doing this to contestants: “I’m the owner of the pageant and therefore I’m inspecting it,” he bragged. “You know, they’re standing there with no clothes.” But he apparently left the part out where some of the women he was violating were underage girls.
www.dailynewsbin.com...

And many here, after knowing what is known now , seriously this is still your goto guy??.. really??
edit on 15-10-2016 by Spider879 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 01:30 AM
link   
The speech was great S&F on the thread. I see the usual suspects showed up to deflect and put it down as they did in my thread about this speech here.

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 01:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: Konduit
Michelle Obama has no problem hosting famous rappers at the White House who make explicit songs rapping about bitches and hoes.

The level of hypocrisy is legendary...

The rappers are not running for President. Your comparison skills are not very good.
edit on 15-10-2016 by reldra because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join