It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Michelle Obama addresses Donald Trump’s lewd comments in fiery speech

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+72 more 
posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 02:19 PM
link   
She absolutely dropped the mic on this issue.

It is fantastic It speaks to the heart of the matter, no matter what party you might identify with. Particularly if you are a woman. It's not and never has been about Trump's language or how guys talk when they get together, it's about what the exchange between Billy Bush and Trump says of the man's character, his entitlement issues and how he would wield power. Badly.

nytlive.nytimes.com...

At a campaign rally in New Hampshire for Hillary Clinton on Thursday, first lady Michelle Obama addressed the growing firestorm surrounding Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump’s remarks from a 2005 hot mic tape that was unearthed last week. In what turned out to be a scathing rebuke of Trump and her first public remarks about the leaked tape, Obama said Trump’s boasts of groping women “have shaken me to my core.” She expressed exasperation at the language Trump used and that it’s become a part of the dialogue amid the race for the presidency. “I can’t believe I’m saying that a candidate for president of the United States has bragged about sexually assaulting women,” an incredulous Obama went on to say. Her remarks were met with enthusiastic applause. Here’s a brief highlight.

There is video at the link.

I really think she just handed Hillary the election. God knows I hate that but that's what the GOP gets for nominating such a flawed and failed candidate. Hey, I voted for Kasich and I can appreciate what Mrs. Obama is saying here.

If anyone has the video to embed directly, please do....thank you WilburnRoach:

edit on 13-10-2016 by JetBlackStare because: (no reason given)

edit on 13-10-2016 by JetBlackStare because: (no reason given)

+43 more 
posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 02:21 PM
link   
it's a shame she didn't touch on Bill Clinton's escapades.

(I learned how to do the old "switcharoo" from the left folks. It's form gold I tell ya, gold)

+15 more 
posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 02:22 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Well, that's fair. If she had done that in 2008, we might not be here.

+34 more 
posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 02:22 PM
link   
a reply to: JetBlackStare

I wonder what her thoughts are about her husband showing off his excitement to the females on that plane flight back in 08?

+15 more 
posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 02:25 PM
link   
a reply to: thesaneone

One could imagine she wasn't digging it.
Is that all you got? A strawman? Would you care to address the veracity of her comments? Do you agree or disagree? And, if you disagree, would you say as much to the women in your life?

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 02:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: JetBlackStare

Well, that's fair. If she had done that in 2008, we might not be here.

Yea, and if the FBI wasn't a lapdog for the left, we might have a real chance at finding at least ONE viable leader to vote for. At this point, the best I can hope for is a trump victory, followed quickly by Trump quitting and leaving Pence in charge. But I don't think that is part of the script, so we will just have to watch the #ty episode that's on this channel.

+4 more 
posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 02:27 PM
link   

Here is the speech:

+5 more 
posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 02:28 PM
link   
At this point she'll say anything to keep her husband out of jail, If trump gets in theres a good chance that could happen

+16 more 
posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 02:29 PM
link   
Michelle is a formidable woman. God help opponents if she decides to enter the arena.

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 02:51 PM
link   
a reply to: intrepid

Michelle is a formidable woman. God help opponents if she decides to enter the arena.

From your lips to the Gods ears.

K~

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 02:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: aethertek
a reply to: intrepid

From your lips to the Gods ears.

K~

I would bet that she has lots of dirty laundry in her closet too.

+3 more 
posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 03:10 PM
link   
I wonder how she feels about Obama exposing his erection?

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 03:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: ColaTesla
I wonder how she feels about Obama exposing his erection?

I wonder how long the deflection will last.

+8 more 
posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Trey Gowdy for president! That man's on fire, or maybe he will be if Hillary gets her way. As far as the Michelle obama unit, I could care less what that thing had to say. It has repeatedly bashed the US and its people. Just as much hypocrisy coming from her pie hole as Hillary's.

Cheers - Dave

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 03:20 PM
link   

+16 more 
posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 03:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrepid

It's not that hard when the entire national press as your personal propaganda machine.

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 03:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: bobs_uruncle

Trey Gowdy for president! That man's on fire, or maybe he will be if Hillary gets her way. As far as the Michelle obama unit, I could care less what that thing had to say. It has repeatedly bashed the US and its people. Just as much hypocrisy coming from her pie hole as Hillary's.

Cheers - Dave

"It" and "that thing"? It's nice to be reminded of the small mindedness of the quality of political discourse from the right.

+4 more 
posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 03:22 PM
link   

I have a hard time accepting this from her and I am no Trump supporter.

When Trump has one of these women falsely imprisoned and cuts-off their disability benefits, then maybe she'll be in more of a position to speak on this.

I haven't forgotten Larry Sinclair. In a sane world, the press would have reported on what happened to him. It was far worse than Nixon spying on his political enemies. The man was made a political prisoner.

And I do recall Larry reaching out to Michelle and her not responding.

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 03:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye
When Trump has one of these women falsely imprisoned and cuts-off their disability benefits, then maybe she'll be in more of a position to speak on this.

thats your opinion? rofl. it's a good thing the majority of these peoples power is only voting.
edit on 13-10-2016 by imjack because: (no reason given)

(post by Mizgy removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join