It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WW3 Already Started

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 04:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: bigfoot007
a reply to: StallionDuck

Scarier was being there, people joke about things that cant be unseen. I have constant flash backs and haven't had a full nights sleep for more years than I can remember.
I'm sorry to hear that.

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 04:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Quetzalcoatl14

We don't want to go back down that road into the cold war again, I'm convinced that the Russian and NATO forces never really got rid of all the ICBM's.

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 04:17 PM
link   

Thanks.

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 04:17 PM
link   
First off, thanks for the thread. And I can understand your concerns.

However, World war 3 has not started, yet. And hopefully it won't.

It's getting absurd hearing people flinging "world war" around to describe today's events.

World war is just that. And you would definitely know we're in one. And not see topics or write ups ending with question marks such as "haz world war 3 started??"

If you want to label current events/issues, do not associate it with "world war" and if you do, don't put a question mark at the end of it asking if it started.

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 04:20 PM
link   
a reply to: bigfoot007

We are on the brink for sure, WW1 was started with BS, WWII also with BS but a crazy person at the helm, remember Neville Chamberlain's Sudetenland agreement, this being 1938 he stepped off the plane and proclaimed

"My good friends, for the second time in our history, a British Prime Minister has returned from Germany bringing peace with honour. I believe it is peace for our time. We thank you from the bottom of our hearts. Go home and get a nice quiet sleep"

1939 - 1945 proved somewhat different, Luckily we had Winston Churchill in reserve

fast forward to 2016 ...... lots of BS going on, what I AM WAITING FOR is ....... the friendly speech from the next POTUS (ref Chamberlain above), when the speech gets friendly

That's the time to worry .......... looking forward to Sagittarius

edit on 2016-10-13T16:21:23-05:002016Thu, 13 Oct 2016 16:21:23 -0500bThursday2110America/Chicago164 by corblimeyguvnor because: typo

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 04:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: bigfoot007

We don't want to go back down that road into the cold war again, I'm convinced that the Russian and NATO forces never really got rid of all the ICBM's.
Oh I agree. My awareness of the globe is as an educated realist, knowing full well what is going on. My morals and beliefs are however not aligned with that and dismayed by it, that all of this imperial foreign policy, seeking to obtain or retain global hegemony, is going to eventually bring us to some horrific situations, whether further terror attacks or worse full scale war. Even if not, countless civilians worldwide are having their human rights violated through these power plays.
edit on 13-10-2016 by Quetzalcoatl14 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 04:25 PM
link   

We really need to get out of that cesspool in the Middle East. It's not our neighborhood and we should have kept our noses out of their affairs no matter how backwards or primitive they are. Our foreign policies have gotten way too intrusive into the affairs of other countries. All it's doing is creating enemies for the U.S. and threatening world peace.

Maybe the people of both the U.S. and Russia need to unite and say enough is enough. Let these power hungry political leaders fight their own battles.

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 04:25 PM
link   

agreed

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 04:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: mazzroth
Remind me again why the USA is in Syria ? Assad is democratically elected and has not invited the US in. This one is on the USA ( again ) and the blood of billions is at stake.

Aren't we (US) vying for control of the proposed M.E. pipeline which would run through Syria and Turkey?

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 04:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: WeRpeons

We really need to get out of that cesspool in the Middle East. It's not our neighborhood and we should have kept our noses out of their affairs no matter how backwards or primitive they are. Our foreign policies have gotten way too intrusive into the affairs of other countries. All it's doing is creating enemies for the U.S. and threatening world peace.

Maybe the people of both the U.S. and Russia need to unite and say enough is enough. Let these power hungry political leaders fight their own battles.

Had to laugh, quiz show yesterday in the UK, Question: During the Vietnam war, the Cobra was what type of transportation? 3 possible answers .... 1 = submarine, 2 = helicopter, 3 = tank. My wife choose answer 3

My response, its a fkn helicopter, tanks and submarines are worthless in jungle warfare, she still doesn't understand

FF to 2016 ...... i have to look after her after the SHTF, I am doomed

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 07:04 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 09:01 PM
link   
It will be a virtual cyber-war. Your internet identity will be banned for life if you get killed.

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 09:07 PM
link   
the human race deserves nuclear armageddon

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 09:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Imhere

world war 3!! seriously step behind the wall you built.. we have a criminal female and a inept, disgusting male running for president.. where in that "I'm here" do you see that all this isn't happening???

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 10:49 PM
link   
I'm seeing on the Inets tonight that we are at DEFCON3. Can anyone confirm?

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 09:53 PM
link   
a reply to: mazzroth
Good question. They have NO right. This is part of the globalist agenda to take out and replace governments that either defy the central banking system or are not controlled by the globalist cabal.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join