It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

New York Times to Donald Trump: We won't retract

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 02:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: conspiracy nut
a reply to: mkultra11

if said allegations against trump are true, do you still defend him? will you still vote for him?

Like anyone voting the other side of this should put someone on the spot for sticking with Trump? Really?

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 02:49 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Lmao!

Are you that delusional? I hope he does try to sue so he can continue to make an ass out of himself and we all can laugh when he doesn't own NYT.

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 02:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: WilburnRoach

originally posted by: carewemust
Donald Trump saying that he will release proof that the New York Times is lying but won't do it until the appropriate time, does not help matters.

Just like what he said about his taxes, another lie!

Yea let the bigger liar win right? Oh the humanity.

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 02:55 PM
link   
a reply to: WilburnRoach

He will own the Times,he is already on case,they are trying to stall it,why would he have to win?,are you an attorney he has a prima facia case

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 02:55 PM
link   

He will own the Times,he is already on case,they are trying to stall it,why would he have to win?,are you an attorney he has a prima facia case

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 02:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Oldtimer2

No...he doesn't. If he was an armless amputee, maybe it would be a prima facie case.

As it stands, the burden of proof would be on Donald to prove these women are lying.

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 03:01 PM
link   

i refuse to settle for the lesser of two evils. will cast my vote fora third party candidate and use my right as an american to vote for the candidate of my choice and not the one force fed to me by the MSM and the two headed snake establishment.

It's been that way for as long as I can remember. I grew up with a Bush or Clinton in the white house my entire life like many others. It's an oligarchy and it must be broken. I do not want either family anywhere near the Whitehouse ever again. Trump as flawed as he is, and NOT my preferred candidate whatsoever, is a change agent. Just look how the republican establishment is treating him. I don't need anymore convincing of the Clinton's corruption. Bush is voting for Clinton. That's the establishment and I'm against the establishment. That cements it for me.

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Change? The way the Republicans are treating him? Are we talking about Obama or Trump? you see Obama promised change too, like Obama, Trump will not be able to "change" anything either. I fear no matter who is in office they will be no more than a puppet with the powers-that-be pulling the strings.
edit on 13-10-2016 by conspiracy nut because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 04:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: mkultra11

if said allegations against trump are true, do you still defend him? will you still vote for him?

I haven't decided if I'm going to vote for him, but I definitely do not want Hillary and he's the only candidate other than her. I have historically protest voted third party tickets. The way I see it, people are not going to care as much as some might think in light of the fact that democrats do not even care about the Clinton's past or present. Why should they? It's manufactured outrage. I call it as I see and the MSM is dishonest and cannot be trusted.

Pretty much how everyone who can think for themselves feels about Hillary. There is no scandal in existence that would change my vote to Hillary.

Fishy and opportunistic stories about the Donald coming out the last month of the campaign are a joke. Foul language, affairs, etc. It's sad people out there don't realize all the political candidates are guilty of this, and the media is just pushing the stories that help the candidate they support.

Like the Don said, Hillary should be in jail.

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 06:49 PM
link   
Am I right in thinking that these women only came forward after the release of the 'p***y-grabbing' tape? If so, I can see how a prosecutor might have a lot of fun with that in court.

Just an observation on some previous posts (above). The NYT is claiming to have evidence it hasn't published, and Trump is claiming to have evidence that the NYT is lying which he hasn't published. It appears that a game of bluff-and-blackmail might be in play.

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 06:52 PM
link   
a reply to: audubon

There's another post about these two accusers with some links evidence pointing to them lying. Of course the Times will double down, they are in the tank for Hillary.

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 06:53 PM
link   

I see All the Liberal Internet Trolls are coming out of the woodwork to Attack Mr. Trump ......YAWN.

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 07:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oldtimer2

Prima Facia!? LMFAO!!! As plaintiff, he has to provide proof. Now listen up, cuz this is key - there is no proof, except, wait for it - his own words on tape and a year's worth of sexist campaign rhetoric which all support the women's claims.

Is this a Chinese fire drill something? Cue the tiny car and 20 clowns. Can someone Benny Hill-ify it?

edit on 13-10-2016 by JetBlackStare because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join