It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Donald Trump Smears Victims, Goes Full Brietbart AND Declares Himself Messiah

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 03:43 PM
link   
a reply to: yuppa

I assume you are talking about the LA Times daily tracking poll and the Rasmussen poll.

Both of which have been the only polls giving Trump the edge this entire time. The fact that the LA Times tracking poll has him tied while it has had him up by 5 points for the past month isn't something to point to Trump gaining ground.

Rasmussen was one of the only polls that got the 2012 election wrong...they look like they are on the same track this year.

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 03:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: MOMof3
It's like Trump supporters don't even consider the power of congress. They want a messiah, a dictator. Trump can sign or veto a law, but he can't make law on his own. Republicans have the majority of Governors, Legislative branches state and federal, and the SCOTUS til recently. Maybe they should look closer to home why they are so unhappy with the direction of the country.

You clearly have not been paying attention.
The reason Trump is the Republican nominee is precisely because of that situation.
The Republican /Conservative voter is entirely fed up with the people who tell them that they are conservatives but then when they get into office proceed to do nothing but play the same game as the progressive liberals.
The entire political class is in office to enrich themselves and their donors. They are doing everything that they can to strip freedom away and consolidate power in the federal government and both parties are entirely content to do that. Trump is a means to an end. A means to destroy the fake conservative party and force them to publicly declare themselves as Democrats One way or another this election is going to remake the landscape of this country.

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 03:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Urantia1111

Clearly.

Not only is he not running here in the UK, but if he was, I would rather set myself on fire than even take part in a political process which contained him.

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 03:53 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6
Thanks burdman30ott6.
It literally is divide and conquer at this point. I would say brutal for the populous, but it is what it is. No changing sides regardless of the platforms.
I'll watch with my bag of popcorn.

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 03:56 PM
link   
a reply to: UFO1414

Funny how divisive his statement was tho.

Kinda ironic.
edit on thThu, 13 Oct 2016 15:58:08 -0500America/Chicago1020160880 by Sremmos80 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 03:57 PM
link   
a reply to: MOMof3

You bet. We'll see which one tanks the country faster. Bet you win...

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 04:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Sremmos80
Exactly. I do not get politics in general. We should all be in for the greater good of humanity. We all have limits but basic decency is something we all have. Just need some proof.

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 04:02 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

Had respect for the OP for some good research and exposing. This is some obsessive shilling right here. Not news worthy.

The clickbait titles, funny at first. I thought it was evidence of a good sense of humor. Now its more evidence of shilling.

I hope clinton promotes you, top level shill.

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 04:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sremmos80
a reply to: UFO1414

Funny how divisive his statement was tho.

Kinda ironic.

Do you disagree with what I posted?

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 04:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6
a reply to: aethertek

So the world's elite are rejecting him and his brand?

Wait, they're supposed to be the bad guys, right?

That's what confuses me.

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 04:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

originally posted by: RomeByFire

originally posted by: theantediluvian
a reply to: intrepid

He has died and been ressurected (used to be part of the club). He is the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the father (journeys to heaven) but through Donald (he's the only one who can fix it).

He's suffering persecution for you!

This was so obviously crafted for messianic messaging and an emotional narrative of dark vs light. The end of it was flat out apocalyptic. Not electing him is the destruction of the Western world?

Fear, fear, fear.

It's always worked to control and manipulate the masses.

Yes, we see it all the time with Hillary - all she has is fear mongering and smearing Trump. That is her entire campaign.
But, hey, much easier to pile onto the person actually standing up for themselves against the smearing and fear mongering. I guess telling the people Trump is Hitler and will 'press the button' in a moment of rage is not fear mongering at all. Let me guess, Hillary was just being honest, right. It's Trump who is the fear mongerer, right. Like I said, the OP was wrong... people absolutely CAN make this stuff up... and say it with a 'straight face'

Nope, not a Hillary supporter so don't see why you're telling me I am.

You can't come up with a good reason as to why YOU support Trump so you automatically attack me and say I support Clinton when I don't, at all.

Just because I don't support one authoritarian want to be doesn't mean I do support an actual authoritarian.

You fully support Hillary and everything she stands for.
That's the reality if you are not voting Trump.

That's not the reality, that's your opinion on the reality.

The reality is that I don't support Clinton nor Trump, no matter how many times you die-hard Trump supporters insist that you know me better than myself and how I think/feel about the presidential candidates.

Your black and white fallacious thinking "processes," mimic those of a high school student. I don't support Hillary Clinton - I absolutely detest the woman but I don't believe she's as evil as people make her out to be.

She is a symptom of a much, much, MUCH larger issue at hand that has plagued American politics since before my grandfathers fathers walked this Earth. To think that either Donald Trump or Hillary Clinton is "the answer," is absolutely baseless and is ignorant.

I get it - you don't like it that I don't support Trump because he's equating himself with Jesus and being a "savior," so therefore I'm on the "bad side," and "support Hillary Clinton," which I most definitely don't.

I have to ask - how many times did you protest for the G2 summits? Occupy? How about local protests?

I was in Chicago in 2012. I've been to NY in the following year. I have pictures, I have videos, I have memories.

Guess who was president in 2012? Obama. So yeah, I gladly protested against him and his tyrannical drone program. I can't stand Democrats and Republicans alike - they DO NOT represent the common working American.

I've done my duty to peacefully protest against these things - what have YOU done?

Sit here and tell complete strangers who they "actually," support? You know nothing about me - if you did, you'd know I'm very outspoken about both of these presidential candidates who are in fact life-long familial and oligarchal pals.

But by all means - continue to tell me I'm a Hillary supporter.

No, if you are not voting for Trump, you support Hillary. That IS the reality. If you help elect her, you support her.
Also, we already debunked the messiah thing.

So carry on supporting Hillary. You will soon see what that means and you'll have to live with it.

No, that is your opinion, not a "reality." You know nothing regarding what the term subjective means, clearly.

I am not "helping," elect anybody - I'm not voting. I have absolutely no clue how your pretzel logic works when it comes to me not voting somehow being a vote for Hillary. With that same logic, I'm also casting a vote for Trump. And Johnson.

But let me guess - that's somehow different?

The American government recruited and granted Nazi scientists amnesty back in the '50's.

Your baseless attempts at using fear to make me "scared of a Hillary presidency," is pointless - you clearly know nothing of American politics and how "we the people," have never had any say in the matter.

Trump supporters have a methodology - ad hom, deflect, and then fear.

Keep on telling yourself that anything not Trump is automatically Hillary.

"Reality," isn't as black and white as that.

There is only one candidate even offering the chance for the people to actually, finally, 'have a say'. Is it BS? Possibly, but you are not interested in the possibility. Instead you jump on the latest smear, like the 'messiah' nonsense.

That leaves Hillary. Wear it, as opposed to denying it.

Wear what? And what am I denying?

You're building up your own argue meant (that I'm a Clinton supporter) only to tear it back down and then accuse me of denying it. Honestly?

Is it BS? Possibly. There we go, that's your OPINION, not "reality." I have the opinion that Trump will NOT represent the people and I have many reasons as to why I've come to this conclusion (and the same stands for Hillary) and I could never, in good conscience, cast my vote either of them.

Trump is Hope & Change 2.0. I didn't buy into the Obummer "I'm going after Wall Street, I'm helping college students, we're ending the wars, ending lobbying in Washington," and I'm not buying into Trump's version of it either - and AGAIN, I'm also not buying into Clinton's version of it either.

You have the opinion that Trump is a candidate that is offering the populace to "have a say," which I find to be absolutely ridiculous and downright laughable. If Donald Trump is indeed the "voice of the people," then the voice of the people of this nation really have no disregard for basically Consitutional rights found in the bill of rights, and AGAIN - Hillary Clinton is indeed no better.

I don't understand why it has to be "one or the other," or "the lesser of two evils," when it comes to elections. The powers that be automatically capitulate their victory the first moment "we the people," divide ourselves even further for helping someone who will not, who has not, and will not assist or represent the common American bloat their own selfish and greedy motivated desires.

Keep on telling yourself that I support Hillary, the only reasons Trump supporters could actually believe that someone is opposed to him is because they're a Clinton supporter. Goes to show the level of intellect of his base.

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 04:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: jellyrev

Had respect for the OP for some good research and exposing. This is some obsessive shilling right here. Not news worthy.

The clickbait titles, funny at first. I thought it was evidence of a good sense of humor. Now its more evidence of shilling.

I hope clinton promotes you, top level shill.

Lol. Yes, anyone who speaks negatively of Donald Trump is a shill. Was that it? That's your brilliant retort? "You're a shill!" I'm flattered you think so highly of me.

Unfortunately, I'm not getting paid like all those fake protesters that Alex Jones is promising $5k a piece to yell "Bill Clinton is a rapist!" on TV wearing one of his Clinton "RAPE" shirts. That's real grassroots s# there — oh no it's not — that's Alex Jones (who has been working hand in glove with Stone) paying shills to shill.

Much like *gasp* Donald Trump has been paying Kathleen Willey for sure and probably the rest.

Then you've got Assange in his own way shilling for Putin and dropping Russian-obtained slop into feeding troughs for all the little useful idiot piggies to bury their snouts in.

I'm not a shill, I just make convincing if somewhat unconventional arguments that trigger people. Oh well.

Thanks for the feedback though!

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 04:20 PM
link   
a reply to: StallionDuck

According to the Donald, it is already tanked. So we have nothing to lose, only up.

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 04:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Dragoon01

What is a conservative anymore? I don't know.

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 04:26 PM
link   
in keeping with the messiah headline mike yenni performs worst 'i am spartacus' ever recorded.

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 04:39 PM
link   

You are constantly posting about Trump and petty issues. why don't you divert your attention to the REAL problem. The no fly zone over Syria. That right there my friend is an act of war. Russia is fighting ISIS and the US is trying to stop them, with their no fly zone. Last time I checked, ISIS did not have any threats in the air. Wake up and get off the hate train.

(post by gasface removed for a manners violation)

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 04:41 PM
link   

You are so uninformed and ignorant. There is no proof that wikileaks or the hacks are in connection to Russia. Its just pure SPECULATION from the Clinton camp. I guess you hillbots really will blindly believe anything they throw at you. Sad.

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 04:44 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

The left side is scared to death that Trump will actually enforce immigration and border security laws, stack the court with conservative judges who won't budge on Constitutional rights like the 2nd but may well permit challenges to Roe vs Wade, will cut off or seriously impinge the welfare gravy train, will enact national protectionist policies, will drop taxes, and won't be overly concerned with all of this global climate change flap.

No, the left side is scared that Trump will make getting revenge on his personal enemies his first priority, starting with the Clintons and the Republican leadership. He has been promising that, and it may be the only thing he has said that is not a lie. He will then accidentally start a war with China and sanction death squads against non-whites.

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 05:08 PM
link   
I will tell you where I think all of this leads.

I think he will lose the election and go on to form a new American Nationalist Party where he is the founder and his kids the inheritors of that role.

I absolutely don't see this going away any time soon. The ugly has just begun, I fear.

Remember your history...

AB

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join