It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Donald Trump Smears Victims, Goes Full Brietbart AND Declares Himself Messiah

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 03:15 PM
link   
a reply to: aethertek

So the world's elite are rejecting him and his brand?

Wait, they're supposed to be the bad guys, right?

link   

originally posted by: aethertek
a reply to: UKTruth

Keep defending your hero.

Last weekend bankers and dignitaries from around the world descended on Washington for the annual World Bank–IMF meetings. But just a few days before the conference, rooms were not only still available at Trump International, they were heavily discounted. On October 2, a deluxe room, with a rack rate of $805, could be had for as low $445 a night on Hotels.com. All other five-star D.C. downtown hotels were sold out. By Wednesday, October 5, weekend stays in the deluxe rooms were marked down to $404 per night on Trump International’s own website. The more luxurious 500-square-foot executive rooms, with a city view and marble bath, were only $484. By comparison, at the Ritz-Carlton in Georgetown, the only available rooms were $1,139 per night, according to Hotels.com.

nymag.com...

K~

This is not about defending. You made a grand statement that can't be backed up with any data, apart from a single online broker catering to young people and cheap holidays. If/when you have some real data, it's worth a discussion. For now, your source does not match your claim. To be fair to you, the MSM made a big deal out of it, but when I looked at every story it linked back to the same source. It was easy to get fooled, but it's a bigger mistake to then double down on the mistake without anything to back it up. It just shows bias.

Ultimately, you may even be right, but it's far far from a fact.

link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

As for the smearing. Not only did he call his accusers "horrible liars" and "horrible people" but inferred that the People journalist wasn't attractive enough for him to assault.

link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

originally posted by: RomeByFire

originally posted by: theantediluvian
a reply to: intrepid

He has died and been ressurected (used to be part of the club). He is the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the father (journeys to heaven) but through Donald (he's the only one who can fix it).

He's suffering persecution for you!

This was so obviously crafted for messianic messaging and an emotional narrative of dark vs light. The end of it was flat out apocalyptic. Not electing him is the destruction of the Western world?

Fear, fear, fear.

It's always worked to control and manipulate the masses.

Yes, we see it all the time with Hillary - all she has is fear mongering and smearing Trump. That is her entire campaign.
But, hey, much easier to pile onto the person actually standing up for themselves against the smearing and fear mongering. I guess telling the people Trump is Hitler and will 'press the button' in a moment of rage is not fear mongering at all. Let me guess, Hillary was just being honest, right. It's Trump who is the fear mongerer, right. Like I said, the OP was wrong... people absolutely CAN make this stuff up... and say it with a 'straight face'

Nope, not a Hillary supporter so don't see why you're telling me I am.

You can't come up with a good reason as to why YOU support Trump so you automatically attack me and say I support Clinton when I don't, at all.

Just because I don't support one authoritarian want to be doesn't mean I do support an actual authoritarian.

You fully support Hillary and everything she stands for.
That's the reality if you are not voting Trump.

That's not the reality, that's your opinion on the reality.

The reality is that I don't support Clinton nor Trump, no matter how many times you die-hard Trump supporters insist that you know me better than myself and how I think/feel about the presidential candidates.

Your black and white fallacious thinking "processes," mimic those of a high school student. I don't support Hillary Clinton - I absolutely detest the woman but I don't believe she's as evil as people make her out to be.

She is a symptom of a much, much, MUCH larger issue at hand that has plagued American politics since before my grandfathers fathers walked this Earth. To think that either Donald Trump or Hillary Clinton is "the answer," is absolutely baseless and is ignorant.

I get it - you don't like it that I don't support Trump because he's equating himself with Jesus and being a "savior," so therefore I'm on the "bad side," and "support Hillary Clinton," which I most definitely don't.

I have to ask - how many times did you protest for the G2 summits? Occupy? How about local protests?

I was in Chicago in 2012. I've been to NY in the following year. I have pictures, I have videos, I have memories.

Guess who was president in 2012? Obama. So yeah, I gladly protested against him and his tyrannical drone program. I can't stand Democrats and Republicans alike - they DO NOT represent the common working American.

I've done my duty to peacefully protest against these things - what have YOU done?

Sit here and tell complete strangers who they "actually," support? You know nothing about me - if you did, you'd know I'm very outspoken about both of these presidential candidates who are in fact life-long familial and oligarchal pals.

But by all means - continue to tell me I'm a Hillary supporter.

No, if you are not voting for Trump, you support Hillary. That IS the reality. If you help elect her, you support her.
Also, we already debunked the messiah thing.

So carry on supporting Hillary. You will soon see what that means and you'll have to live with it.

No, that is your opinion, not a "reality." You know nothing regarding what the term subjective means, clearly.

I am not "helping," elect anybody - I'm not voting. I have absolutely no clue how your pretzel logic works when it comes to me not voting somehow being a vote for Hillary. With that same logic, I'm also casting a vote for Trump. And Johnson.

But let me guess - that's somehow different?

The American government recruited and granted Nazi scientists amnesty back in the '50's.

Your baseless attempts at using fear to make me "scared of a Hillary presidency," is pointless - you clearly know nothing of American politics and how "we the people," have never had any say in the matter.

Trump supporters have a methodology - ad hom, deflect, and then fear.

Keep on telling yourself that anything not Trump is automatically Hillary.

"Reality," isn't as black and white as that.

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 03:17 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

Yeah and he's the good guy because... uh... because... hmmm.. oh that's right because he said so! So that must make it true. The Good Orange Lord knows that Donald Trump doesn't say things that aren't true.

Well, except that one time in 2005 when he said he assaults women but that was just him lying.

EDIT:

So, I have a bridge to sell you. It's a really good deal. Hit me up U2U if you want the details. It's a tremendous bridge. Belive me. It's the greatest bridge in the history of bridges. Everyone says that. You've never seen such a bridge. I know bridges. Believe me. I know all the best bridges. Many bridges. You'll be so happy. You've never been so happy.

edit on 2016-10-13 by theantediluvian because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 03:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye

"No, if you are not voting for Trump, you support Hillary. That IS the reality. If you help elect her, you support her."

I am resenting this, UK! It's not fair to say this.

I have helped try to uncover the important truths about Hillary this entire election season, along with many trump supporters. But I am not voting for Trump.

Yet, I have proven, again and again, that I do not support Hillary.

Doesn't matter.

Trump supporters just plug their eyes and say "lalalala Hillary supporter Hillary supporter," regardless of your stance on Hillary (especially if you don't support her) if you're not a staunch Trump supporter.

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 03:19 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

If his accusers are liars wouldn't that make them horrible?

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 03:21 PM
link   

As for the smearing. Not only did he call his accusers "horrible liars" and "horrible people" but inferred that the People journalist wasn't attractive enough for him to assault.

When did he say the journalist was not attractive enough - I listened to the speech.
I did not hear that.

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 03:24 PM
link   

So he is horrible too?

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 03:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: kruphix

He's is going all in on his base.

I don't think he realizes that he can't win with just his base.

Funny two polls today that normally dont give trump any slack show him in a tie or ahead 3 days after th speech.
Still my disability rides on Clinton winning so I will have to sell out and not vote for anyone.

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 03:25 PM
link   
Too bad I can't edit the OP any longer. Oh well, I made this and I'll leave it here.

Look at the glorious teleprompters scrolling the New Gospel of Donald Jesus Trump as written by Steve Bannon.

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 03:26 PM
link   

A bridge, you say? I'll pass, if I bought it, you'd have no roof over your head and with winter approaching I'd feel bad about that. Thanks, though!

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 03:26 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

LOL. Well played!

I'm upside down on it and the tolls ain't paying what they used to

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 03:27 PM
link   

He has died and been ressurected (used to be part of the club). He is the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the father (journeys to heaven) but through Donald (he's the only one who can fix it).

This was so obviously crafted for messianic messaging and an emotional narrative of dark vs light. The end of it was flat out apocalyptic. Not electing him is the destruction of the Western world?

Fear, fear, fear.

Yes, we see it all the time with Hillary - all she has is fear mongering and smearing Trump. That is her entire campaign.
But, hey, much easier to pile onto the person actually standing up for themselves against the smearing and fear mongering. I guess telling the people Trump is Hitler and will 'press the button' in a moment of rage is not fear mongering at all. Let me guess, Hillary was just being honest, right. It's Trump who is the fear mongerer, right. Like I said, the OP was wrong... people absolutely CAN make this stuff up... and say it with a 'straight face'

You can't come up with a good reason as to why YOU support Trump so you automatically attack me and say I support Clinton when I don't, at all.

Just because I don't support one authoritarian want to be doesn't mean I do support an actual authoritarian.

That's not the reality, that's your opinion on the reality.

The reality is that I don't support Clinton nor Trump, no matter how many times you die-hard Trump supporters insist that you know me better than myself and how I think/feel about the presidential candidates.

Your black and white fallacious thinking "processes," mimic those of a high school student. I don't support Hillary Clinton - I absolutely detest the woman but I don't believe she's as evil as people make her out to be.

She is a symptom of a much, much, MUCH larger issue at hand that has plagued American politics since before my grandfathers fathers walked this Earth. To think that either Donald Trump or Hillary Clinton is "the answer," is absolutely baseless and is ignorant.

I get it - you don't like it that I don't support Trump because he's equating himself with Jesus and being a "savior," so therefore I'm on the "bad side," and "support Hillary Clinton," which I most definitely don't.

I have to ask - how many times did you protest for the G2 summits? Occupy? How about local protests?

I was in Chicago in 2012. I've been to NY in the following year. I have pictures, I have videos, I have memories.

Guess who was president in 2012? Obama. So yeah, I gladly protested against him and his tyrannical drone program. I can't stand Democrats and Republicans alike - they DO NOT represent the common working American.

I've done my duty to peacefully protest against these things - what have YOU done?

Sit here and tell complete strangers who they "actually," support? You know nothing about me - if you did, you'd know I'm very outspoken about both of these presidential candidates who are in fact life-long familial and oligarchal pals.

But by all means - continue to tell me I'm a Hillary supporter.

No, if you are not voting for Trump, you support Hillary. That IS the reality. If you help elect her, you support her.
Also, we already debunked the messiah thing.

So carry on supporting Hillary. You will soon see what that means and you'll have to live with it.

No, that is your opinion, not a "reality." You know nothing regarding what the term subjective means, clearly.

I am not "helping," elect anybody - I'm not voting. I have absolutely no clue how your pretzel logic works when it comes to me not voting somehow being a vote for Hillary. With that same logic, I'm also casting a vote for Trump. And Johnson.

But let me guess - that's somehow different?

The American government recruited and granted Nazi scientists amnesty back in the '50's.

Your baseless attempts at using fear to make me "scared of a Hillary presidency," is pointless - you clearly know nothing of American politics and how "we the people," have never had any say in the matter.

Trump supporters have a methodology - ad hom, deflect, and then fear.

Keep on telling yourself that anything not Trump is automatically Hillary.

"Reality," isn't as black and white as that.

There is only one candidate even offering the chance for the people to actually, finally, 'have a say'. Is it BS? Possibly, but you are not interested in the possibility. Instead you jump on the latest smear, like the 'messiah' nonsense.

That leaves Hillary. Wear it, as opposed to denying it.

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 03:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye

"No, if you are not voting for Trump, you support Hillary. That IS the reality. If you help elect her, you support her."

I am resenting this, UK! It's not fair to say this.

I have helped try to uncover the important truths about Hillary this entire election season, along with many trump supporters. But I am not voting for Trump.

Yet, I have proven, again and again, that I do not support Hillary.

Fair enough - out of respect for you I'll shut up about it.

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Fear, fear, fear.

So tired of seeing this... I can't stand Hillary and have zero intention of voting for her or Trump. But this idea that I, or anyone else, have to be a Hillary supporter to not like Trump is ridiculous.

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 03:33 PM
link   

"I moved on her like she was in prayer, but I couldn't get her. She was a sinner. I'd tried to redeem her, but she was sinful. Most sinners, when you're the savior, most sinners let you in. You can lead them to salvation. You grab them by their soul, you can lead them to salvation."

LOL

That would make for a fun TV show.

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 03:34 PM
link   

You can't make this stuff up folks. After going full Breitbart, Donald Trump went on a rant smearing his victims as "horrible horrible liars." All oftem working for the "Clinton Machine." Interestingly this is when he started to sniff the most.

That's not a coincidence folks — that's a tell.

The most outlandish part of his speech? (my transcript from live speech):

"They knew they would throw every lie they could at me and my family and my loved ones. They knew they would stop at nothing to try to stop me. But I never knew — as bad as it would be — I never knew it would be this vile, that it would be this bad, that it would be this vicious...

Nevertheless...

I take all of these slings and arrows gladly for you. I take them for our movement so that we can have our country back."

WTF. Now he's suffering for everyone?

It didn't end there. He's got some more messianic messaging:

"Many of my friends and many political experts warned me that this campaign would be a journey to hell. They said that. But they're wrong, it will be a journey to heaven because we will help so many people who are so desperately in"

even a bit of death and ressurection, some temptation of Christ type stuff AND a bit of "I am the way and the truth" :

"In my former life, I was as much an insider as anyone else. I knew what it was like and I still know what it's like to be an insider. It's not bad. It's not bad. Now I'm being punished for leaving the special club and revealing to you the terrible things that are going on having to do with our country. Because I used to be part of the club, I'm the only one who can fix it. I'm doing this for the people and for the movement and we will take this country back for you and we will make this country great again."

One of his more coherent unhinged rants though. Read of course from a teleprompter.

Still no transcript but here's the video on YouTube, you have to skip ahead about an hour:

Man Ant, I've seen more posts and activity by you about Trump in the last month, than in my entire time here. You on damage control or something?

If this is all you and the Clinton campaign have left, then maybe the MSM polls are wrong about Clinton leading..

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 03:35 PM
link   

Can someone ELI5?
The vitriol on both sides are overwhelming. What are the Dems and Reps political platforms that would lean towards either candidate to vote for for?
This just speaks if smear campaign on both sides.
I have watched the second debate, there is no substance. Is this just American politics?
Oh wait, there is karma internet points to gain.
Seriously, I'm lost...

edit on 13-10-2016 by UFO1414 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 03:42 PM
link   
a reply to: UFO1414

The right side is scared to death that Hillary Clinton will stack the Supreme Court with anti-2nd Amendment liberal judges, continue the longstanding Democrat practice of increasing the Kept Voter base (welfare recipients and foreign immigrants, both of which depend heavily on Democrat policies for their livlihood and even existence here in the USA), drop the ball on security, expand globalism, pass more nanny-based laws like the ACA, and tax the hell out of the middle class.

The left side is scared to death that Trump will actually enforce immigration and border security laws, stack the court with conservative judges who won't budge on Constitutional rights like the 2nd but may well permit challenges to Roe vs Wade, will cut off or seriously impinge the welfare gravy train, will enact national protectionist policies, will drop taxes, and won't be overly concerned with all of this global climate change flap.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join