It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Donald Trump Smears Victims, Goes Full Brietbart AND Declares Himself Messiah

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 02:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: knoxie
didn't think things through...

I think you'll be surprised...

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 02:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

originally posted by: intrepid
a reply to: burdman30ott6

He'd do well with a gofundme.

gofundmessiah

what's sad is his ardent supporters would probably contribute even if they couldn't afford to. and, trump will still crap in his 24 gold karat toilet

edit on 13-10-2016 by knoxie because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 02:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye

I honestly cannot think of one thing about the Trump campaign that does not seem to have strategically benefitted Hillary.

I totally agree. And it's perplexing that more on a CT site don't want to talk about that, they just go in the direction the media points them. Which is, apparently, in circles.

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 02:46 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth
That's the current source, what's your point?
Bookings are down.

Where is the data to back your claim that,

passed around is from a travel site catering to young people. That will be a small percentage of Trumps overall business.

His hotel bookings have taken a huuuge hit from just this one booking agent, show us otherwise that is not the case with the rest before you make your above claim.

K~

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 02:47 PM
link   
a reply to: kosmicjack

Well to be fair it was talked about early on when he first started running and then it seemed people just shifted into become die hard supporters of him.

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 02:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: aethertek
That's the current source, what's your point?
Bookings are down.

Where is the data to back your claim that,

passed around is from a travel site catering to young people. That will be a small percentage of Trumps overall business.

His hotel bookings have taken a huuuge hit from just this one booking agent, show us otherwise that is not the case with the rest before you make your above claim.

K~

I thought that was the source you used.
If you don't understand that a site that caters to young people covering a fraction of the market does nothing to determine overall how Trump hotels are doing, then I really can't help you.
Looks like you got fooled by a headline and rushed to judgement. Tut Tut. Let's remember it was you who said worldwide bookings were down by 50%. You just didn't mention they were down 50% from a single declining broker representing a tiny fraction of his audience. THAT is the data you have. Nothing more.

You have, by mistake, underlined what Trump was talking about though. The same source is used in several MSM reports, with misleading headlines.
It takes a bit of effort to actually figure it out. Effort you should really put in next time.
edit on 13/10/2016 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 02:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Sremmos80

They'll likely renew their interest in that angle come November 9.

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 02:52 PM
link   
a reply to: kosmicjack

yikes! he might want to tread carefully.

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 02:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

originally posted by: RomeByFire

originally posted by: theantediluvian
a reply to: intrepid

He has died and been ressurected (used to be part of the club). He is the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the father (journeys to heaven) but through Donald (he's the only one who can fix it).

He's suffering persecution for you!

This was so obviously crafted for messianic messaging and an emotional narrative of dark vs light. The end of it was flat out apocalyptic. Not electing him is the destruction of the Western world?

Fear, fear, fear.

It's always worked to control and manipulate the masses.

Yes, we see it all the time with Hillary - all she has is fear mongering and smearing Trump. That is her entire campaign.
But, hey, much easier to pile onto the person actually standing up for themselves against the smearing and fear mongering. I guess telling the people Trump is Hitler and will 'press the button' in a moment of rage is not fear mongering at all. Let me guess, Hillary was just being honest, right. It's Trump who is the fear mongerer, right. Like I said, the OP was wrong... people absolutely CAN make this stuff up... and say it with a 'straight face'

Nope, not a Hillary supporter so don't see why you're telling me I am.

You can't come up with a good reason as to why YOU support Trump so you automatically attack me and say I support Clinton when I don't, at all.

Just because I don't support one authoritarian want to be doesn't mean I do support an actual authoritarian.

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 02:56 PM
link   

He has died and been ressurected (used to be part of the club). He is the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the father (journeys to heaven) but through Donald (he's the only one who can fix it).

This was so obviously crafted for messianic messaging and an emotional narrative of dark vs light. The end of it was flat out apocalyptic. Not electing him is the destruction of the Western world?

Fear, fear, fear.

Yes, we see it all the time with Hillary - all she has is fear mongering and smearing Trump. That is her entire campaign.
But, hey, much easier to pile onto the person actually standing up for themselves against the smearing and fear mongering. I guess telling the people Trump is Hitler and will 'press the button' in a moment of rage is not fear mongering at all. Let me guess, Hillary was just being honest, right. It's Trump who is the fear mongerer, right. Like I said, the OP was wrong... people absolutely CAN make this stuff up... and say it with a 'straight face'

You can't come up with a good reason as to why YOU support Trump so you automatically attack me and say I support Clinton when I don't, at all.

Just because I don't support one authoritarian want to be doesn't mean I do support an actual authoritarian.

You fully support Hillary and everything she stands for.
That's the reality if you are not voting Trump.

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 02:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Funny the democrats are watching his speech and are commenting on it. While his own supporters obviously didn't watch it .
He was fawning and whining and then oh oh so brave as he declares himself the savior of the day.

I cried.

he told you that the govt, Corporations influencing govt and the media are corrupt. Which part do you not believe?

Everybody knows that. It's his perversion against women that will bring him down. He lost that demographic with "pussy grabgate" That's not going away.

Plus they are going to release more tapes soon that will confirm even more scumbaggery. But even that wont matter. It's a numbers game and without women and minorities...he's done.

There's also a tape (allegedly) of Clinton racially abusing a black woman. We'll see what lands.
If the deciding factor is 'pussy-gate' then people are more stupid than I thought they were.

I totally agree that people are more stupid than you think they are. Anyway keep up your insults toward me and the rest of the stupid people you think are stupid. It's expected, it's all you have left.

Don't you owe some people some money... you said that Trump would not make the first debate before dropping out

...and yes, if people are basing a decision on 'pussy gate' then they are stupid in my view.

Yes, I paid them. I'm still working on eating my shoes....slow going! Hope to be finished by Christmas. Do I still owe you?

edit on 13-10-2016 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 02:58 PM
link   
a reply to: knoxie

None of us would give him money or give a flip if he wasn't running for the White House. He's a conditional hero... when the conditions (of him becoming POTUS) aren't there, neither is the hero status. Pretty much how it is with any other POTUS candidate through history...

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 03:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Funny the democrats are watching his speech and are commenting on it. While his own supporters obviously didn't watch it .
He was fawning and whining and then oh oh so brave as he declares himself the savior of the day.

I cried.

he told you that the govt, Corporations influencing govt and the media are corrupt. Which part do you not believe?

Everybody knows that. It's his perversion against women that will bring him down. He lost that demographic with "pussy grabgate" That's not going away.

Plus they are going to release more tapes soon that will confirm even more scumbaggery. But even that wont matter. It's a numbers game and without women and minorities...he's done.

There's also a tape (allegedly) of Clinton racially abusing a black woman. We'll see what lands.
If the deciding factor is 'pussy-gate' then people are more stupid than I thought they were.

I totally agree that people are more stupid than you think they are. Anyway keep up your insults toward me and the rest of the stupid people you think are stupid. It's expected, it's all you have left.

Don't you owe some people some money... you said that Trump would not make the first debate before dropping out

...and yes, if people are basing a decision on 'pussy gate' then they are stupid in my view.

Yes, I paid them. I'm still working on eating my shoes....slow going! Hope to be finished by Christmas. Do I still owe you?

No you don't, even if we had made that bet (my little secret is I thought you might be right at the time!)

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 03:02 PM
link   

That's so funny you see it that way...at this point, I tend to blame Hillary and Trump supporters for her inevitable victory.

All Republicans had to do was nominate someone slightly more likable than Hillary and slightly less sleazy than Bill.

Gah, but they nominated Donald Trump, instead!

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 03:04 PM
link   

Fear, fear, fear.

That's not the reality, that's your opinion on the reality.

The reality is that I don't support Clinton nor Trump, no matter how many times you die-hard Trump supporters insist that you know me better than myself and how I think/feel about the presidential candidates.

Your black and white fallacious thinking "processes," mimic those of a high school student. I don't support Hillary Clinton - I absolutely detest the woman but I don't believe she's as evil as people make her out to be.

She is a symptom of a much, much, MUCH larger issue at hand that has plagued American politics since before my grandfathers fathers walked this Earth. To think that either Donald Trump or Hillary Clinton is "the answer," is absolutely baseless and is ignorant.

I get it - you don't like it that I don't support Trump because he's equating himself with Jesus and being a "savior," so therefore I'm on the "bad side," and "support Hillary Clinton," which I most definitely don't.

I have to ask - how many times did you protest for the G2 summits? Occupy? How about local protests?

I was in Chicago in 2012. I've been to NY in the following year. I have pictures, I have videos, I have memories.

Guess who was president in 2012? Obama. So yeah, I gladly protested against him and his tyrannical drone program. I can't stand Democrats and Republicans alike - they DO NOT represent the common working American.

I've done my duty to peacefully protest against these things - what have YOU done?

Sit here and tell complete strangers who they "actually," support? You know nothing about me - if you did, you'd know I'm very outspoken about both of these presidential candidates who are in fact life-long familial and oligarchal pals.

But by all means - continue to tell me I'm a Hillary supporter.

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 03:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye

That's so funny you see it that way...at this point, I tend to blame Hillary and Trump supporters for her inevitable victory.

All Republicans had to do was nominate someone slightly more likable than Hillary and slightly less sleazy than Bill.

Gah, but they nominated Donald Trump, instead!

Unfortunately there was no-one in the GOP list or the DEM list that would have made a decent POTUS.
Can you imagine if the GOP had have nominated someone like Kasich! He might have beaten Hillary but crikey, he would have been a bigger joke than anyone could possibly imagine.

I had high hopes for Rand Paul, but he is no Ron.

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 03:08 PM
link   

Fear, fear, fear.

That's not the reality, that's your opinion on the reality.

The reality is that I don't support Clinton nor Trump, no matter how many times you die-hard Trump supporters insist that you know me better than myself and how I think/feel about the presidential candidates.

Your black and white fallacious thinking "processes," mimic those of a high school student. I don't support Hillary Clinton - I absolutely detest the woman but I don't believe she's as evil as people make her out to be.

She is a symptom of a much, much, MUCH larger issue at hand that has plagued American politics since before my grandfathers fathers walked this Earth. To think that either Donald Trump or Hillary Clinton is "the answer," is absolutely baseless and is ignorant.

I get it - you don't like it that I don't support Trump because he's equating himself with Jesus and being a "savior," so therefore I'm on the "bad side," and "support Hillary Clinton," which I most definitely don't.

I have to ask - how many times did you protest for the G2 summits? Occupy? How about local protests?

I was in Chicago in 2012. I've been to NY in the following year. I have pictures, I have videos, I have memories.

Guess who was president in 2012? Obama. So yeah, I gladly protested against him and his tyrannical drone program. I can't stand Democrats and Republicans alike - they DO NOT represent the common working American.

I've done my duty to peacefully protest against these things - what have YOU done?

Sit here and tell complete strangers who they "actually," support? You know nothing about me - if you did, you'd know I'm very outspoken about both of these presidential candidates who are in fact life-long familial and oligarchal pals.

But by all means - continue to tell me I'm a Hillary supporter.

No, if you are not voting for Trump, you support Hillary. That IS the reality. If you help elect her, you support her.
Also, we already debunked the messiah thing.

So carry on supporting Hillary. You will soon see what that means and you'll have to live with it.

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 03:09 PM
link   

No one is a bigger joke than Hillary and Trump. Kasich would have been a much more viable choice.

Honestly...would Kasich have been worse than Hillary, in your mind?

Trump was/is definitely not worth the risk.

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 03:09 PM
link   

Keep defending your hero.

Last weekend bankers and dignitaries from around the world descended on Washington for the annual World Bank–IMF meetings. But just a few days before the conference, rooms were not only still available at Trump International, they were heavily discounted. On October 2, a deluxe room, with a rack rate of $805, could be had for as low $445 a night on Hotels.com. All other five-star D.C. downtown hotels were sold out. By Wednesday, October 5, weekend stays in the deluxe rooms were marked down to $404 per night on Trump International’s own website. The more luxurious 500-square-foot executive rooms, with a city view and marble bath, were only $484. By comparison, at the Ritz-Carlton in Georgetown, the only available rooms were $1,139 per night, according to Hotels.com.

In their April 16, 2012, letter to the GSA protesting the acceptance of Trump’s bid, Hilton’s lawyers warned that the government was setting itself up for a “devastating failure for the historical landmark with a business partner whose history of repeated failure demonstrates that it cannot be counted on to deliver what it promises.” Eighteen pages of the letter detailed Trump’s business failures and lawsuits against him.

nymag.com...

K~
edit on 13-10-2016 by aethertek because: Eighteen pages of business failures

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 03:11 PM
link   

"No, if you are not voting for Trump, you support Hillary. That IS the reality. If you help elect her, you support her."

I am resenting this, UK! It's not fair to say this.

I have helped try to uncover the important truths about Hillary this entire election season, along with many trump supporters. But I am not voting for Trump.

Yet, I have proven, again and again, that I do not support Hillary.
edit on 13-10-2016 by MotherMayEye because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join