It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Donald Trump Smears Victims, Goes Full Brietbart AND Declares Himself Messiah

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 02:10 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

Smearing victims? I think you mean accusers. Begging the question...again.

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 02:16 PM
link   
a reply to: knoxie

too bad his base supporters aren't the ones using his fancy golf courses and hotels. trumpster didn't think things through...

Nor are many others, according to worldwide bookings Trump properties are taking a huuuuge hit +50 on average some as bad as a 70+ hit.

Looks like the world is making their voice heard as well this election.
Not that the fact will register with his acolytes, for them the rest of the world is just something to denigrate in between their chants of USA, USA.

K~

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 02:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Deny Arrogance
You have to laugh at ignorant dolts who think "slings and arrows" comes from the bible or christianity.

It is shakespeare.

Well said. It's beautiful writing too.

To be, or not to be, that is the question:
Whether 'tis Nobler in the mind to suffer
The Slings and Arrows of outrageous Fortune,
Or to take Arms against a Sea of troubles,
And by opposing end them: to die, to sleep
No more; and by a sleep, to say we end
The Heart-ache, and the thousand Natural shocks
That Flesh is heir to? 'Tis a consummation
Devoutly to be wished. To die, to sleep,
To sleep, perchance to Dream; aye, there's the rub,
For in that sleep of death, what dreams may come,
When we have shuffled off this mortal coil,
Must give us pause. There's the respect
That makes Calamity of so long life:
For who would bear the Whips and Scorns of time,
The Oppressor's wrong, the proud man's Contumely,
The pangs of despised Love, the Law’s delay,
The insolence of Office, and the Spurns
That patient merit of the unworthy takes,
When he himself might his Quietus make
With a bare Bodkin? Who would Fardels bear,
To grunt and sweat under a weary life,
But that the dread of something after death,
The undiscovered Country, from whose bourn
No Traveller returns, Puzzles the will,
And makes us rather bear those ills we have,
Than fly to others that we know not of.
Thus Conscience does make Cowards of us all,
And thus the Native hue of Resolution
Is sicklied o'er, with the pale cast of Thought,
And enterprises of great pitch and moment,
With this regard their Currents turn awry,
And lose the name of Action.
Soft you now, The fair Ophelia?
Nymph, in thy Orisons Be all my sins remembered.

The use of a Hamlet reference was very fitting to what he was saying... for Prince Hamlet was lamenting the pain and unfairness of life, yet understood the alternative to be worse.

But hey, let's just say it was a messiah speech and bash Trump. Much easier for dishonest people to get a good sound bite, however untrue.

edit on 13/10/2016 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

+3 more 
posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 02:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope
a reply to: theantediluvian

Smearing victims? I think you mean accusers. Begging the question...again.

Yes, I meant accusers. Just like he and his henchman, Roger Stone do.

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 02:23 PM
link   
a reply to: aethertek

Jokes on them... most of the places they are boycotting aren't owned by Trump. He's sold his name and brand to scores of developers over the past 20 years. Trump Tower, Trump Plaza, Trump Taj Mahal, Trump Hotels and Resorts... Trump doesn't own them. In many cases, Trump Properties doesn't even manage them, meaning he entered as a deelopment partner, was paid handsomely for usage of his name, and moved on.

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 02:28 PM
link   
a reply to: StallionDuck

I live in the same country you do with the same struggles for 66 years.. I have an idea.

Since we are into name calling, you vote for the groper and I will vote for the woman who has been steadfast. In fact, I have already done early voting.

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 02:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

Jokes on them... most of the places they are boycotting aren't owned by Trump. He's sold his name and brand to scores of developers over the past 20 years. Trump Tower, Trump Plaza, Trump Taj Mahal, Trump Hotels and Resorts... Trump doesn't own them. In many cases, Trump Properties doesn't even manage them, meaning he entered as a deelopment partner, was paid handsomely for usage of his name, and moved on.

Notwithstanding that the data on this being passed around is from a travel site catering to young people. That will be a small percentage of Trumps overall business. Plus it may well be that older people are choosing his hotels more now. So it's a snippet of market share data within a demographic used to sensationalise and drive home a false conclusion. You know, the usual tactic.

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 02:30 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

So we've already ascertained you people don't do nuance or subtlety looks like we need to add extrapolation to that list.

Most of the properties he has a percentage stake in & just how well do you think his "name" will sell after this debacle.

K~

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 02:31 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

May also be that the world's economy is tanking again...

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 02:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: aethertek

So we've already ascertained you people don't do nuance or subtlety looks like we need to add extrapolation to that list.

Most of the properties he has a percentage stake in & just how well do you think his "name" will sell after this debacle.

K~

You've been fooled by some media headlines.

link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

originally posted by: olaru12

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Funny the democrats are watching his speech and are commenting on it. While his own supporters obviously didn't watch it .
He was fawning and whining and then oh oh so brave as he declares himself the savior of the day.

I cried.

he told you that the govt, Corporations influencing govt and the media are corrupt. Which part do you not believe?

Everybody knows that. It's his perversion against women that will bring him down. He lost that demographic with "pussy grabgate" That's not going away.

Plus they are going to release more tapes soon that will confirm even more scumbaggery. But even that wont matter. It's a numbers game and without women and minorities...he's done.

There's also a tape (allegedly) of Clinton racially abusing a black woman. We'll see what lands.
If the deciding factor is 'pussy-gate' then people are more stupid than I thought they were.

I totally agree that people are more stupid than you think they are. Anyway keep up your insults toward me and the rest of the stupid people you think are stupid. It's expected, it's all you have left.

link   

K~

Considering the tens of thousands he's drawing to his rallies, I reckon his name will sell fine.

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 02:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Funny the democrats are watching his speech and are commenting on it. While his own supporters obviously didn't watch it .
He was fawning and whining and then oh oh so brave as he declares himself the savior of the day.

I cried.

he told you that the govt, Corporations influencing govt and the media are corrupt. Which part do you not believe?

Everybody knows that. It's his perversion against women that will bring him down. He lost that demographic with "pussy grabgate" That's not going away.

Plus they are going to release more tapes soon that will confirm even more scumbaggery. But even that wont matter. It's a numbers game and without women and minorities...he's done.

There's also a tape (allegedly) of Clinton racially abusing a black woman. We'll see what lands.
If the deciding factor is 'pussy-gate' then people are more stupid than I thought they were.

I totally agree that people are more stupid than you think they are. Anyway keep up your insults toward me and the rest of the stupid people you think are stupid. It's expected, it's all you have left.

Don't you owe some people some money... you said that Trump would not make the first debate before dropping out

...and yes, if people are basing a decision on 'pussy gate' then they are stupid in my view.

link   

He'd do well with a gofundme.

link   

Except for the fact one of the hardest hit is the DC property that he touted, not meant for hipster millennials but the creme de la creme of the business & political world.

K~

link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

those poor suckers. well, it's what you get when you buy a "brand", I suppose.

wonder how much the trump "brand" is worth now? I think he boasted it was worth 3 billion at one time which alone is absurd. lol.

again, trumpster didn't think things through...
edit on 13-10-2016 by knoxie because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 02:37 PM
link   

Considering the tens of thousands he's drawing to his rallies, I reckon his name will sell fine.

The people at his rallies can't even afford his cheap Chinese manufactured ties & shirts, they sure as heck aren't his hotel clientele.

K~
edit on 13-10-2016 by aethertek because: quote

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 02:38 PM
link   

Except for the fact one of the hardest hit is the DC property that he touted, not meant for hipster millennials but the creme de la creme of the business & political world.

K~

Can you post the source of your data please.
I saw this:
www.dailymail.co.uk...

The source is Hipmunk.

Quote:

The data on the five-star boutique hotel collection's bookings has come solely from Hipmunk, which is mainly used by younger people who may not agree with Trump's stance on several political issues. The figures do not reflect how well the company is faring through other travel providers.

You might also want to look at Hipmunk. Their traffic rank is plummeting this year and they cater to the cheap hotel market.
www.alexa.com...
edit on 13/10/2016 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 02:39 PM
link   

The people at his rallies can't even afford his cheap Chinese manufactured ties & shirts, they sure as heck aren't his hotel clientele.

K~

We can afford them, but why in the hell would anyone wear a tie to a political rally? That would just totally class with the "Bill Clinton is a Rapist" T-shirt.

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 02:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrepid

He'd do well with a gofundme.

gofundmessiah

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join