It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Donald Trump Smears Victims, Goes Full Brietbart AND Declares Himself Messiah

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 01:43 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

Meh, whatever gets him in the White House.

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 01:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: MOMof3
It's like Trump supporters don't even consider the power of congress. They want a messiah, a dictator. Trump can sign or veto a law, but he can't make law on his own. Republicans have the majority of Governors, Legislative branches state and federal, and the SCOTUS til recently. Maybe they should look closer to home why they are so unhappy with the direction of the country.

You have no idea...

Personally I'd like to see someone step in on this country, who honestly has the answers and wants to fix it, then win the PoTUS and instantly declare 100% marshal law dictatorship, fix the issues, the corruption, the plague of BS that resides in this country today, then at the end of his 4-8 years, step down and let it start anew with proper elections and proper people trying to lead the country.

Currently... Even with a legit PoTUS, it'll never happen. Not this way. The same congress that you speak of is just as corrupted. Hitlery would make it even more corrupted. Until that true leader takes the reigns, I'll stick with Trump and see what he can do. Could it be as bad as Hitlery? Sure. Can it be better? Absolutely. Can it be worse... I don't know. That's a pretty big stretch if you ask me.

So yeah, I'm very unhappy with the way the country is going. We're poisoned with what industry passes as food, we're poisoned with what industry pumps into the air, we're taxed to poverty more and more each year, we're fighting each other, we're killing our brothers and sisters and we're raping what was once a country of promise and unity. I want to see people tried for treason. I want the firing squads back for those who commit treason and who steal from us, destroy us, who lead us into war after war, killing the innocent...

I want leaders to stand trial for their crimes, their actions, their greed for power.

Until then, my only option is Hitlery and Trump. It's already obvious what HIter Skelter will do. Now I want to see what Trump can do.

+5 more 
posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 01:44 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

Come on you really think that is going to happen I'm a betting man but even at 4 to 1 I will not waste my cash on that turkey of a bet.

+1 more 
posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 01:45 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

He's getting what he deserves. His actions . He should just have stayed a showman. Nobody cared how bad he was but the president is supposed to be someone children can look up to. They should be an example and he just isn't it.

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 01:45 PM
link   
a reply to: TheKnightofDoom

I hope it does. We'll see in a few weeks, ya?

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 01:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

Meh, whatever gets him in the White House.

And THAT is scary as well.

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 01:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

He's getting what he deserves. His actions . He should just have stayed a showman. Nobody cared how bad he was but the president is supposed to be someone children can look up to. They should be an example and he just isn't it.

I didn't realise the POTUS job description including having children look up to him.
Given your last few Presidents I am not sure you've really found anyone for quite some time who meets the criteria.

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 01:48 PM
link   
a reply to: intrepid

Means to an end, not really that different from any other politician of the past few decades, my friend.

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 01:49 PM
link   

This was such an obviously scripted manipulation to frame him as nothing short of the 2nd Coming of Christ come to lead the final battle of good vs evil, dark vs light.

We can scoff at this and call it a stretch but it is not. It has been there all along. "I am the only one".
Moonies, remember them? Well, Moon himself is dead but his children carry on, and what do they do? Who do they support?whatisonthemoon.tumblr.com...

The two fellows in the center of this picture are two of Moon's sons who believe that Trump is working for God. We've seen some of the other videos of supporters genuflections so I wanted to add this little bit to your collection of creepy people with creepy beliefs who support Trump.

edit on 31America/ChicagoThu, 13 Oct 2016 13:50:22 -0500Thu, 13 Oct 2016 13:50:22 -050016102016-10-13T13:50:22-05:00100000050 by TerryMcGuire because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 01:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

Funny the democrats are watching his speech and are commenting on it. While his own supporters obviously didn't watch it .
He was fawning and whining and then oh oh so brave as he declares himself the savior of the day.

I cried.

he told you that the govt, Corporations influencing govt and the media are corrupt. Which part do you not believe?

Everybody knows that. It's his perversion against women that will bring him down. He lost that demographic with "pussy grabgate" That's not going away.

Plus they are going to release more tapes soon that will confirm even more scumbaggery. But even that wont matter. It's a numbers game and without women and minorities...he's done.
edit on 13-10-2016 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 01:52 PM
link   

Means to an end, not really that different from any other politician of the past few decades, my friend.

His means are bringing about his end. The thought that anyone would support anything to get the WH is just scary.

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Meh. The alternative seems even scarier to me. Halloween... scary times.

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 01:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

originally posted by: UKTruth

Funny the democrats are watching his speech and are commenting on it. While his own supporters obviously didn't watch it .
He was fawning and whining and then oh oh so brave as he declares himself the savior of the day.

I cried.

he told you that the govt, Corporations influencing govt and the media are corrupt. Which part do you not believe?

Everybody knows that. It's his perversion against women that will bring him down. He lost that demographic with "pussy grabgate" That's not going away.

Plus they are going to release more tapes soon that will confirm even more scumbaggery. But even that wont matter. It's a numbers game and without women and minorities...he's done.

There's also a tape (allegedly) of Clinton racially abusing a black woman. We'll see what lands.
If the deciding factor is 'pussy-gate' then people are more stupid than I thought they were.

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 01:57 PM
link   
Accusations that trumps supporters are searching for a messiah is the usual lurid rhetoric and just preaching to the choir. Same as referring to them as "low information voters." It's classic political pandering. Phoned in.
edit on 13-10-2016 by breakingbs because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 01:57 PM
link   

Well now. We see where your morals are.

People do care about the morals of all our role models and that includes showmen. Do you honestly mean to say that you excuse Roman Polanski? You know, just rape, not rape-rape, right? And he's given us so much art ... and what about that murderer who wrote a children's book? Such a shame he was executed ...

Why don't you just admit that you really only care because it finally gives you something to bash Trump with?

Seriously. These accusations of conduct are thin and the Time article comes from the exact same reporter who wrote this same hit piece in May and had to retract it. They weren't ready to bring Trump down yet, too early. Now they let it ride and the campaign is likely paying off the victims. They could have jumped up with their stories then because she used a different woman to bash him in that article.

So why so credulous now after all we know about her record of honesty?
edit on 13-10-2016 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 02:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrepid

His means are bringing about his end. The thought that anyone would support anything to get the WH is just scary.

I used to think so too, but look at all the people willing to dismiss the naked corruption coming with Clinton.

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 02:04 PM
link   
I want to state:

I applaud those original Trump supporters - - - who have now seen the real Trump - - - and moved on without trying to make excuses for him.

Like my daughter - - - who has now chosen not to vote for either Trump or Hillary.

There simply comes a point where there are no more legitimate excuses.

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 02:07 PM
link   

Expect Donald Trump to lose, there to be a few days of sporadic violence. Possibly even assasination attempts on a few politicians and journalists.

Well hopefully they wont even get that far.
The farm has been harvesting & all the extra pickers have been placed.

K~

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 02:08 PM
link   
You have to laugh at ignorant dolts who think "slings and arrows" comes from the bible or christianity.

It is shakespeare.

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 02:08 PM
link   

Don't lose hope, apparently even the students at Liberty University are parting ways with Falwell Jr. on this. Maybe there is hope for millennials after all.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join