It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Donald Trump Smears Victims, Goes Full Brietbart AND Declares Himself Messiah

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 01:33 PM
link   
Trump has no real chance according to the "polls" yet the media keeps spending massive amounts of time on him. HCamp 10's of millions on ads. Seem like an awful amount of time and money wasted if that's the case. A rational mind would conclude though that is not the case. He's probably doing much better than they would ever admit. Probably leading in a good percentage of the polls they have been proven to throw out. Either that or they are seriously worried about something else.

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 01:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian
a reply to: UKTruth

You watched the debate? You saw him sniffing and stalking around rehashing Steve Bannon's Breitbart headlines? The guy has no depth.

Nobody is actually supporting Trump's policy becuase they don't know what Trump's policy is because even that clown doesn't know what "his" policy is. He's done a good job of framing himself as "anti-establishment" and people are suckers.

Now he's ratchetted that up a level with the help of his propaganda team so that he's being painted a messiah. At least do "the truth" the courtesy of acknowledging the theme of and messaging in the speech.

Expect Donald Trump to lose, there to be a few days of sporadic violence. Possibly even assasination attempts on a few politicians and journalists.

The 'theme and messaging' are ones you made up for this hit piece thread.
You took a comment about 'slings and arrows' and turned it into a 'messiah' speech. The interpretation is yours, my man. Stop foisting it on others and deal with your own problems.

You seem to be confused. Of course Trump is going to lose. I already know that and have said it countless times.
Stupid propaganda, lies and smears are dishonest regardless of the outcome.
I see you reverted to the old (and very weak) 'no policy' argument.
It's got to the stage now where one can only laugh at the nonsense.
edit on 13/10/2016 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: seeker1963

I can only imagine how bad Clinton's internal polling is.

Correct The Record keyboard jihadis have not slept in days!
edit on 13-10-2016 by Deny Arrogance because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: TheKnightofDoom

I've never beLIEved in nor promoted the whole idea of 'vote lesser of 2 evils' (the opposite actually). Not until Billary made it back into the general election anyways.

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 01:35 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

How do you know they arent liars?

Also, would you like me to vote for Hillary now?

+4 more 
link   
too bad his base supporters aren't the ones using his fancy golf courses and hotels.

trumpster didn't think things through...

+3 more 
link   

I swear I wanted to start a thread about that when I heard him. I was floored.

Ill take these slings and arrows for you my people.
I am the warrior.

The drama. OMG .
And the conspiracies. I don't think he missed one folks. Not one.

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 01:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: RomeByFire

originally posted by: Ohanka
I recommend employment within the Media, you have this spin thing worked out pretty will. They're always looking for good propagandists.

Hey look, more personal insults.

Is this all you guys have to fall back on?

Somehow I don't think these people would know spin if it rose up and invited them to vote for it for President.

+2 more 
posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 01:36 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

You shouldn't vote for either.
You should be rioting in the streets I can't wait in 20 years when it comes out that Trump was a clinton plant all along (don't think Trump knows it though).
He never even wanted to win Oh and just looking at his body language in the last speech he knows he is finished.

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 01:37 PM
link   
I have to admit, I do like the bumper stickers.

link   
The first time he said his favorite book was the Bible, I cringed.

He needs to
. I don't think he's fooling anybody.

link   
It's absurd for him to smear his alleged victims but promote Bill Clinton's last week in a presser. This just shows how stupid Donald Trump thinks his own supporters are.

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 01:38 PM
link   
I just know you all want to see this again!

link   

originally posted by: TrueBrit

I fail entirely to buy what he is selling.

Frankly, this pathetic, poor little me speech makes him look like such a child. I think he may need changing.

So goes without saying then you wont be voting for him from UK?

link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

originally posted by: intrepid

a reply to: intrepid

He has died and been ressurected (used to be part of the club). He is the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the father (journeys to heaven) but through Donald (he's the only one who can fix it).

He's suffering persecution for you!

This was so obviously crafted for messianic messaging and an emotional narrative of dark vs light. The end of it was flat out apocalyptic. Not electing him is the destruction of the Western world?

Fear, fear, fear.

It's always worked to control and manipulate the masses.

Yes, we see it all the time with Hillary - all she has is fear mongering and smearing Trump. That is her entire campaign.
But, hey, much easier to pile onto the person actually standing up for themselves against the smearing and fear mongering. I guess telling the people Trump is Hitler and will 'press the button' in a moment of rage is not fear mongering at all. Let me guess, Hillary was just being honest, right. It's Trump who is the fear mongerer, right. Like I said, the OP was wrong... people absolutely CAN make this stuff up... and say it with a 'straight face'

If you watched the debates you would see she definitely had a positive message.

As to a straight face, that's what I attempt to hold reading posts like this.

I watched the debate - she got stomped and had no message at all other than "TRUMP BAD".
I couldn't help it by the way - my straight face couldn't hold out. I'm laughing at the notion that Hillary actually has a message. Between hiding and fear mongering, then the awful debate performance, it's pretty clear that the media is the only weapon she has - and of course her CTR folk.

You have a problem with our mother tongue then. Or are blind. What most saw was the opposite.

Projecting.

That's it? Nothing of substance and a backhanded insult? Why am I surprised? Trump lovers have a modus that they follow. Defend until logic kills that. Then attack the source. Didn't work? Attempt to discredit the person. Still not working? Ignore. Ya'll are well trained in the ways of the Master.

ETA: I forgot deflection.
edit on 13-10-2016 by intrepid because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 01:39 PM
link   

a reply to: intrepid

He has died and been ressurected (used to be part of the club). He is the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the father (journeys to heaven) but through Donald (he's the only one who can fix it).

He's suffering persecution for you!

This was so obviously crafted for messianic messaging and an emotional narrative of dark vs light. The end of it was flat out apocalyptic. Not electing him is the destruction of the Western world?

Fear, fear, fear.

It's always worked to control and manipulate the masses.

Yes, we see it all the time with Hillary - all she has is fear mongering and smearing Trump. That is her entire campaign.
But, hey, much easier to pile onto the person actually standing up for themselves against the smearing and fear mongering. I guess telling the people Trump is Hitler and will 'press the button' in a moment of rage is not fear mongering at all. Let me guess, Hillary was just being honest, right. It's Trump who is the fear mongerer, right. Like I said, the OP was wrong... people absolutely CAN make this stuff up... and say it with a 'straight face'

If you watched the debates you would see she definitely had a positive message.

As to a straight face, that's what I attempt to hold reading posts like this.

I watched the debate - she got stomped and had no message at all other than "TRUMP BAD".
I couldn't help it by the way - my straight face couldn't hold out. I'm laughing at the notion that Hillary actually has a message. Between hiding and fear mongering, then the awful debate performance, it's pretty clear that the media is the only weapon she has - and of course her CTR folk.

You have a problem with our mother tongue then. Or are blind. What most saw was the opposite.

Projecting.

That's it? Nothing of substance and a backhanded insult? Why am I surprised? Trump lovers have a modus that they follow. Defend until logic kills that. Then attack the source. Didn't work? Attempt to discredit the person. Still not working? Ignore. Ya'll are well trained in the ways of the Master.

You are projecting again.
It's not an insult, backhanded or otherwise. I am telling you that everything you are trying to tar me with is EXACTLY how I feel about your posts.
So where do we go from here?
edit on 13/10/2016 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

You guys mean to tell us he DIDN'T 'stick his neck out there' to the utmost degree possible, and that it isn't getting chopped like never before?

Cheeto Jesus you guys are being way over dramatic on this one!
edit on 13-10-2016 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

link   

Funny the democrats are watching his speech and are commenting on it. While his own supporters obviously didn't watch it .
He was fawning and whining and then oh oh so brave as he declares himself the savior of the day.

I cried.

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 01:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: kosmicjack
It's absurd for him to smear his alleged victims but promote Bill Clinton's last week in a presser. This just shows how stupid Donald Trump thinks his own supporters are.

Feels planned and coordinated by Trump and the Clintons to me.

I honestly cannot think of one thing about the Trump campaign that does not seem to have strategically benefitted Hillary.

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 01:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

Funny the democrats are watching his speech and are commenting on it. While his own supporters obviously didn't watch it .
He was fawning and whining and then oh oh so brave as he declares himself the savior of the day.

I cried.

he told you that the govt, Corporations influencing govt and the media are corrupt. Which part do you not believe?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join