It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Donald Trump Smears Victims, Goes Full Brietbart AND Declares Himself Messiah

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 01:15 PM
link   
Being an insider, joining the club of elite requires one plays as an elite. Doing these despicable acts is both a boon of and requirement to be in the club.

This is how things work, it's both a litmus test to see you're all in, as well as creating blackmail material to destroy you should you not play ball. It also means however one can pretty much indulge any twisted desire they have without fear of paying the price. Some twisted people would consider such a boon.

Is also why decent law abiding people are never insiders. They don't have the immoral fiber to go all in.

If someone's an insider they likely have as many skeletons as Trump does. It simply doesn't matter because as long as they maintain their insider status they are protected, but woe to those who dare betray their brothers and sisters in the elite.

In other words, it's at least believable he's paying the price of leaving, it however, also means he's likely guilty of all these things and more. It also means, Hillary being still an elite insider has many skeletons we're still being sheltered from.
edit on 10/13/2016 by Puppylove because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 01:17 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

You're reaching bro just stop it.

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 01:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: RomeByFire

originally posted by: theantediluvian
a reply to: intrepid

He has died and been ressurected (used to be part of the club). He is the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the father (journeys to heaven) but through Donald (he's the only one who can fix it).

He's suffering persecution for you!

This was so obviously crafted for messianic messaging and an emotional narrative of dark vs light. The end of it was flat out apocalyptic. Not electing him is the destruction of the Western world?

Fear, fear, fear.

It's always worked to control and manipulate the masses.

Yes, we see it all the time with Hillary - all she has is fear mongering and smearing Trump. That is her entire campaign.
But, hey, much easier to pile onto the person actually standing up for themselves against the smearing and fear mongering. I guess telling the people Trump is Hitler and will 'press the button' in a moment of rage is not fear mongering at all. Let me guess, Hillary was just being honest, right. It's Trump who is the fear mongerer, right. Like I said, the OP was wrong... people absolutely CAN make this stuff up... and say it with a 'straight face'

edit on 13/10/2016 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 01:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ohanka
I recommend employment within the Media, you have this spin thing worked out pretty will. They're always looking for good propagandists.

Actually, Anonymous just 'outed' the entire leadership and 'employees' of CTR this morning...Photos & Bios.

+16 more 
posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 01:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Zeta Reticuli

Oh no! Attack the heretic! The blasphemer!

+2 more 
posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 01:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

He has died and been ressurected (used to be part of the club). He is the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the father (journeys to heaven) but through Donald (he's the only one who can fix it).

This was so obviously crafted for messianic messaging and an emotional narrative of dark vs light. The end of it was flat out apocalyptic. Not electing him is the destruction of the Western world?

Fear, fear, fear.

Yes, we see it all the time with Hillary - all she has is fear mongering and smearing Trump. That is her entire campaign.
But, hey, much easier to pile onto the person actually standing up for themselves against the smearing and fear mongering. I guess telling the people Trump is Hitler and will 'press the button' in a moment of rage is not fear mongering at all. Let me guess, Hillary was just being honest, right. It's Trump who is the fear mongerer, right. Like I said, the OP was wrong... people absolutely CAN make this stuff up... and say it with a 'straight face'

If you watched the debates you would see she definitely had a positive message.

As to a straight face, that's what I attempt to hold reading posts like this.

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 01:21 PM
link   
im still voting Trump.

simply because i want to see an American run by this guy and his goons.

vote Trump.

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 01:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrepid

Fear, fear, fear.

I watched the debate - she got stomped and had no message at all other than "TRUMP BAD".
I couldn't help it by the way - my straight face couldn't hold out. I'm laughing at the notion that Hillary actually has a message. Between hiding and fear mongering, then the awful debate performance, it's pretty clear that the media is the only weapon she has - and of course her CTR folk.

+18 more 
posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 01:23 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

You've been fawning over Trump from day one. The difference between you and I? I don't have an emotional attachment to Clinton. I could care a less about her other than she's not insane and declaring herself the second coming of Christ and she's going to keep this nut out of office.

+9 more 
posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 01:24 PM
link   
trump himself thinks his ardent supporters are idiots. we know this because it's essentially what he said when he said he could shoot people in the street...

now with this -

"I take all of these slings and arrows gladly for you. I take them for our movement so that we can have our country back."

if they believe this they are idiots. period. making himself out to be some sort of martyr, what a puss.

trump the billionaire martyr (who craps on a solid gold toilet) taking one for the people. the comedy.

edit on 13-10-2016 by knoxie because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 01:24 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

I believe the proper term is "Cheeto Jesus".

I'm in the anti-Bush+Clinton Crime Family's Cult (see my sig, I was bummed out you didn't chime in on that one), er is is anti-cult, I dont know.

I've already blown the hot air out of your AJ thread, but if you keep repeating it over and over in thread after thread it should still catapult your propaganda.

I'm not a left-right hack so bogging myself down in memorizing every left-right operative and their shenanigans out there is about as appealing as memorizing every pop culture celebrity / etc. Politics + Paparazzi + Pop Culture + "News" is already merged enough I don't even have to go out of my way to get more than my fill.

It's actually a shame that stopping Hillary isn't the most paramount situation we've probably ever faced, there is so much fodder I could be enjoying myself going after Trump like I would Bush, Obama, Hillary, etc. But I don't even have time to cover just Hillary, while there's not much you could pin on Trump that isn't verbatim times ten between Bill + Hillary (Billary). Meaning, in Show Business terms, the Clinton's are the Big Show.

Quit thinking I'm just like you except for on the other team. I'm an entirely different creature.
edit on 13-10-2016 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

+5 more 
posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 01:25 PM
link   
It was pure Trump. Insulting, name calling, hyperbole, finger pointing, blameing, not taking personal responsibly ility, and filled with jingoism to appeal to the low information voters. Classic Trump!

His base is solid but still not enough to win. He thinks he doesn't need the GOP and he's wrong.

edit on 13-10-2016 by olaru12 because: RJT&^

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 01:26 PM
link   

You've been fawning over Trump from day one. The difference between you and I? I don't have an emotional attachment to Clinton. I could care a less about her other than she's not insane and declaring herself the second coming of Christ and she's going to keep this nut out of office.

You mean not buying into the utter nonsense, fear mongering and smearing that has been going on by totally dishonest people... If you call that fawning, then count me in.

I am sure I won't have to wait long for your next anti-Trump thread. I set the countdown on my phone to 5 minutes.

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 01:26 PM
link   

Fear, fear, fear.

I watched the debate - she got stomped and had no message at all other than "TRUMP BAD".
I couldn't help it by the way - my straight face couldn't hold out. I'm laughing at the notion that Hillary actually has a message. Between hiding and fear mongering, then the awful debate performance, it's pretty clear that the media is the only weapon she has - and of course her CTR folk.

You have a problem with our mother tongue then. Or are blind. What most saw was the opposite.

+14 more 
posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 01:29 PM
link   

You watched the debate? You saw him sniffing and stalking around rehashing Steve Bannon's Breitbart headlines? The guy has no depth.

Nobody is actually supporting Trump's policy becuase they don't know what Trump's policy is because even that clown doesn't know what "his" policy is. He's done a good job of framing himself as "anti-establishment" and people are suckers.

Now he's ratchetted that up a level with the help of his propaganda team so that he's being painted a messiah. At least do "the truth" the courtesy of acknowledging the theme of and messaging in the speech.

Expect Donald Trump to lose, there to be a few days of sporadic violence. Possibly even assasination attempts on a few politicians and journalists.

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 01:30 PM
link   

I am sure I won't have to wait long for your next anti-Trump thread. I set the countdown on my phone to 5 minutes.

Yeah. The race is on to see if he or xuenchen, anti-Hillary, will get the next one up.

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 01:30 PM
link   

Fear, fear, fear.

You have a problem with our mother tongue then. Or are blind. What most saw was the opposite.

Projecting.

+2 more 
posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 01:31 PM
link   

I agree just goes to show to some he can do and say anything and his orange glow will just make it look and sound he is amazing to them.
How people are taken in by him is beyond me.
I would love to speak my mind and call it how it really is but I don't fancy getting booted.

+6 more 
posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 01:32 PM
link   

Also are you saying Trump did not say those things in the OP?.

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 01:33 PM
link   
I was watching footage on Fox news of today's speech, the crowd for Trump seemed much smaller, but fox mixed it up with old Trump rally footage. New speeches has signs "Women for Trump" and "Blacks for Trump" ....omg lol!!!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join