It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Donald Trump Smears Victims, Goes Full Brietbart AND Declares Himself Messiah

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:
+9 more 
posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 01:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sremmos80

I knew what it was like and I still know what it's like to be an insider. It's not bad. It's not bad. And now I'm being punished for leaving the special club"

It is worrisome that he wears this as a badge of honor and people love it.
He goes on and on about how much time Hillary had to make a difference, which is true to a point, but he openly admits how he actively took part it what has been crippling this nation for decades and it is ignored.

Let's let the fox guard the hen house because the fox has already got in there and knows how it is done...

Basically.

It's like if dude said "I was charged with child molestation but that's in my former life. Now I'm a babysitter. Can I watch your six year old daughter while you're at work?"

And people are jumping up and down and screaming for joy, for some reason.

I look forward to the rampant Hillary deflections and off-topic ad hom insults.

+15 more 
posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 01:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian

originally posted by: UKTruth
Trump's speech was one of the greatest ever given.
Absolutely incredible.

You're even starting to talk to him "one of the greatest ever given" lol.

"one of the greatest ever given" is simply the use of the English language. Sorry it seems to upset you.
Do you work for the NY Times by any chance

Your 15 articles a day smearing and misrepresenting reality are now firmly in the comedy category. Perhaps you need a to put a wet towel over your head and lie down for a while.
edit on 13/10/2016 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

+1 more 
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian
you taught me that I need to embellish my thread titles more hahaha

+8 more 
link   
I don´t trust your transcript one bit because you have been caught misquoting redhanded, by cutting the quote right before it was made clear that the sentece you decided to quote, is not true.

I can´t find it now, others may remember and link that post.

+10 more 
link   

Because I used to be part of the club, I'm the only one who can fix it. I'm doing this for the people and for the movement and we will take this country back for you and we will make this country great again."

That's disturbing.

+2 more 
posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 01:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: seeker1963

Hillary must really be worried!

Got the CTR crew running a full court press I see!

Yes and making up their own commentary to skew what was said... how surprising, LOL

+9 more 
posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 01:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: seeker1963

Hillary must really be worried!

Got the CTR crew running a full court press I see!

The mods really need to do something about ignorant comments such as these.

Anything you don't agree with or that is anti-Trump you automatically assume and say "it's the Correct the Record brigade," without even discussing a single point made by the OP.

Which by the way your comment makes literally no sense considering I myself am not a Hillary supporter - you're making things up and telling baseless and ignorant lies about other members because you don't agree with their opinion.

No wonder you're a Trump supporter. You've been correcting his record all along you're just too blinded by partisan-love to realize that you are.

BOTH Hillary and Donald are about as far away as "common American," as one can get.

+11 more 
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

Like your greatest ever speech comment?
I mean that had to be sarcasm didn't it?.
edit on 13-10-2016 by TheKnightofDoom because: (no reason given)

+5 more 
link   
It's like Trump supporters don't even consider the power of congress. They want a messiah, a dictator. Trump can sign or veto a law, but he can't make law on his own. Republicans have the majority of Governors, Legislative branches state and federal, and the SCOTUS til recently. Maybe they should look closer to home why they are so unhappy with the direction of the country.

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 01:06 PM
link   
I don't know who exactly, as I came in half ways and missed the entirety. But none the less, he was kicking someone's ass....yep, yep, yep.... I think Democratic, Hillary, media, in that order. Smoked each and every one of them..... well that's what I was left with...

+15 more 
posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 01:06 PM
link   

You started your thread with:

You can't make this stuff up folks.

I think this thread is living proof that you absolutely CAN make this stuff up.

+12 more 
posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 01:07 PM
link   

Absolutely incredible.

You're even starting to talk to him "one of the greatest ever given" lol.

"one of the greatest ever given" is simply the use of the English language. Sorry it seems to upset you.
Do you work for the NY Times by any chance

Your 15 articles a day smearing and misrepresenting reality are now firmly in the comedy category. Perhaps you need a to put a wet towel over your head and lie down for a while.

More personal attacks and insults, this time insinuating that OP is working for the NY-Times and pushing a narrative.

You guys' deflections are entirely amusing but absolutely baseless.

Lie down and put a wet towel over your head?

What relevance does this have to do with, well, anything this thread is about?

The desperation is palpable.

+19 more 
posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 01:08 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Just stop. I get it. You're in the Trump cult. The Orange Messiah is "gladly taking the slings and arrows" for you. You won't even admit that it's f'd up that Alex Jones is paying protesters.

Hell, I bet you still haven't done a BIT of research into Roger Stone — have you? Honestly?

I like you. In fact, I'd say you put more effort into your threads than Alex Jones or any of those hacks at Breitbart put into... anything. It's unfortunate that you have been blind to so much of what's going on here in order that you can pretend to yourself that Donald Trump is a righteous man.

That's all it is though — deluding yourself. Choosing to be ignorant so that you don't have to face the reality of Donald Trump because you want so badly for Donald Trump to be your savior.

It's not a stretch. It was the clear theme of his speech. You don't see it because you're in the bubble.

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 01:08 PM
link   
I recommend employment within the Media, you have this spin thing worked out pretty will. They're always looking for good propagandists.

+2 more 
posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 01:10 PM
link   

It's only a problem if Soros or someone from the left pays protestors to push a certain narrative/agenda.

When it's Alex Jones (who remembers his Y2K broadcast? Absolutely hilarious. AJ is a nut.), though, it's all good. As a matter of fact, he's considered an American patriot and/or hero.

Confirmation bias is real.

+6 more 
posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 01:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ohanka
I recommend employment within the Media, you have this spin thing worked out pretty will. They're always looking for good propagandists.

Hey look, more personal insults.

Is this all you guys have to fall back on?

+17 more 
posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 01:12 PM
link   
a reply to: intrepid

He has died and been ressurected (used to be part of the club). He is the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the father (journeys to heaven) but through Donald (he's the only one who can fix it).

He's suffering persecution for you but in the end he will lead the fight against evil (the lamb and the lion)

This was so obviously crafted for messianic messaging and an emotional narrative of dark vs light. The end of it was flat out apocalyptic. Not electing him is the destruction of the Western world?
edit on 2016-10-13 by theantediluvian because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 01:13 PM
link   

I was just trying to balance it out.

To me this stuff just looks like an effort for both parties to try and lower the standards of politics for ever! Or some kind of mega rich persons game to see who can win while doing the most wrong!

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 01:13 PM
link   

a reply to: intrepid

He has died and been ressurected (used to be part of the club). He is the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the father (journeys to heaven) but through Donald (he's the only one who can fix it).

He's suffering persecution for you!

This was so obviously crafted for messianic messaging and an emotional narrative of dark vs light. The end of it was flat out apocalyptic. Not electing him is the destruction of the Western world?

Fear, fear, fear.

It's always worked to control and manipulate the masses.

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 01:14 PM
link   

Absolutely incredible.

It really was his best.
Over 40,000 viewing on one live feed alone.
I keep thinking of the great Frank Capra film 'MR. SMITH GOES TO WASHINGTON'.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join