It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Donald Trump Smears Victims, Goes Full Brietbart AND Declares Himself Messiah

page: 15
<< 12  13  14   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 01:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

originally posted by: thepixelpusher
a reply to: OrganizedChaos

The SJW women out there will even think Hillary crapping on them is solid gold. They are mind effed.

Why would I think anything like that. That's childish.

I'm voting for PRESIDENT - - - not a Sorority Sister.

I didn't see anyone addressing you specifically.

Apparently you identify as a SJW woman?

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 02:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: OrganizedChaos

originally posted by: Annee

a reply to: OrganizedChaos

The SJW women out there will even think Hillary crapping on them is solid gold. They are mind effed.

Why would I think anything like that. That's childish.

I'm voting for PRESIDENT - - - not a Sorority Sister.

I didn't see anyone addressing you specifically.

Apparently you identify as a SJW woman?

Open forum.

I vote for the direction I want the country to go.

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 02:55 PM
link   
My question is will Trump and Bill Clinton ever play a game of golf together again?

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 02:58 PM
link   
a reply to: MrNeo

It amazes me how they have hoodwinked everyone he is a Clinton plant. What was the phone call between Bill and trump a month before he announced?.

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 10:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Annee

And that's not what I said. You see I don't judge this election by gender like the triggered SJW's do. Everything with them is Misogyny, and they wears those misogyny glasses for everything they look at. I judge the election as to fitness and soundness of mind. That removes Hillary right away and leaves a better choice of Trump. Not a perfect choice, but light years better than the egomaniacal psychopath Hillary.
edit on 20-10-2016 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 09:26 PM
link   
Here is a Hillary supporter that smeared Trump supporters

Woman mistakes gathering as Trump Rally, smears peanut butter on cars

The irony should not be lost on us that she proposed to hate Trump due to his intolerance, but is intolerant and hateful herself, which causes her to get arrested. Now that is some heavy car-ma with peanut butter on it.

edit on 22-10-2016 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 09:44 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

Yes. Trump and his supporters truly are reprehensible scum of the Earth. Anyone who wants a conservatard majority in the Supreme Court should have their head examined.

posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 09:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: FuggleHop
a reply to: theantediluvian

Yes. Trump and his supporters truly are reprehensible scum of the Earth. Anyone who wants a conservatard majority in the Supreme Court should have their head examined.

Conservative in the Supreme Court means Christian Fundamentalist.

Its way past time that ends.

posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 09:47 PM
link   
a reply to: FuggleHop

Hillarys appointees will take your rights away. Full libtard style. You should report to your doctor for a head exam.

posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 09:49 PM
link   

a reply to: FuggleHop

Hillarys appointees will take your rights away. Full libtard style. You should report to your doctor for a head exam.

Equal Rights/Equal Treatment just makes you sick, doesn't it.

Is there a doctor on call?

posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 10:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Annee
You assume to know my beliefs, but you don't. maybe you should see a psychiatrist about that.

posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 11:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: RomeByFire
Donald Trump has taken the "slings and arrows for me?"

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH. Yeah, because a billionaire conman (who admits to being an "insider") is one who is going to "take this country back," and he really represents people such as myself (not).

Donald you do not represent the average American and it's pretty stupid for him to say things such as the "I take them for you," statement.

Can someone say political pandering 101? This is basic elementary level politics and PR at work. Layman term - he's telling people what they want to hear and they're not questioning it whatsoever.

Oh, and I know, "but Hillary but Hillary but Hillary but Hillary but Hillary but Hillary but Hillary but Hillary."

Also, in Trump's "former life," he was an insider but now he's not? And we should trust him?

Because he says so?

Couldn't have said it better myself.

Messianic complex indeed.

posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 12:17 AM
link   
Here's The 30 Seconds After The Last Debate That CNN Would Rather You Didn't See

So when the CNN focus group was asked "did this debate help anyone make up their mind or possibly change their vote", the results did not turn out how Goebbels they expected... 5 Clinton 10 Trump 0 3rd Party 6 Undecided

edit on 23-10-2016 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 12  13  14   >>

join