It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Donald Trump Smears Victims, Goes Full Brietbart AND Declares Himself Messiah

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 02:29 AM
link   

edit on 10/15/16 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 07:38 AM
link   
You have got to wonder. Some of these victims, if they really were, say this happened in the 90s, and another says she was assaulted in 2007... Why wait until now?...

Woman says Trump sexually assaulted her at a Manhattan nightspot in the ’90s

If they were assaulted, why wait so long to come forward?... Trump has been a known figure for a long time.
edit on 15-10-2016 by ElectricUniverse because: correct link.

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 07:47 AM
link   
a reply to: ElectricUniverse

If they were assaulted, why wait so long to come forward?... Trump has been a known figure for a long time.

When women claim they were assaulted, the first reaction in the media is to blame the victim. What were you wearing? Were you coming on to him in the hopes he would give you a job/ advance your career? If they filed charges, Trump's legal team would try to make them look like whores... as his campaign is about to do. Now that Trump has actually confessed to assaulting women, they can come forward and used his taped confession as evidence of their truthfulness.

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 08:07 AM
link   
Here is an example (not about Trump) as to what can happen to a woman who comes forward, who does the right thing.

[T]he straw that broke the camel’s back and turned me away from my party all together was how I was treated when I finally decided to come forward after being sexually assaulted by one of our elected officials.

This is when the GOP and many of its members truly turned their backs on me. I was shunned. My presence was now considered unwelcome. I had many friends turn their backs on me. I had people I thought I could trust saying awful things about me behind my back. I was told that I “asked for it” by what I wore or how friendly I was. I was even asked by a few folks, “Why are you doing this to him?” I went to events and was completely ignored by people who a few weeks earlier would run up to me and give me a warm welcome.

Even to this day there are people who will not look me in the eye or speak to me because of this. In addition, despite the assurances of law enforcement that my name would be kept confidential (as is standard in sexual assault cases) my name was released to the public. I had reporters calling me and even hounding my minor children on their cell phones. I was forced out of a job I loved, because my reputation was now “too damaging” to my boss. The story was all over local radio, newspaper and TV and was even highlighted on CNN. I was publicly embarrassed and every part of my life was in turmoil. All because I had the audacity to come forward and tell the truth about someone hurting me.

rightwisconsin

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 10:35 AM
link   
Please fix headline.. It should read fake victims smear Trump..

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 11:32 AM
link   
a reply to: JimmyJones63

Why did they wait until now? Why no police reports or complaints to others? Where is their evidence? Why not file a court case against him, but airing allegations in public instead!? Smells of political dirty tricks.

edit on 15-10-2016 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 12:13 PM
link   
a reply to: thepixelpusher

You, my friend, give me hope for humanity!

The women are only coming out now because it was just made up now!

Hillary, the so-called woman's champion, is so concerned about women that she undermines all the women who have ACTUALLY been assaulted.

All this should really open the eyes of women voters as to what kind of person Hillary really is. Since when is it OK to lie about something as despicable as accusing someone of sexual assault?

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 12:17 PM
link   
a reply to: OrganizedChaos

You just know Hillary is going to use this unsubstantiated hearsay in the last debate. She is desperate.

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 12:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: JimmyJones63
Please fix headline.. It should read fake victims smear Trump..

Yeah, clickbait headline. It should read "alleged victims".

Interestingly this is when he started to sniff the most.

That's not a coincidence folks — that's a tell.

Apparently, the OP is a lie detector machine for sniffs.

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 12:23 PM
link   

I figure these last weeks before the election we're all going to need to roll up our pants legs because the BS will be knee deep!

Hillary believes she is entitled to the Presidency and she is willing to do or say anything to accomplish that.

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 12:23 PM
link   
Just wanted to share the latest about Trump. This thread is active and i don't wanna start a new one.

Trump is saying Hillary is doped up before the debates and says he wants a drug test before next debate. Because "something is going on with her". LOL.
I can't see that happening.

twitter.com...

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 12:26 PM
link   

The thing I fear the most after the election is Hillary taking us to war or the sexist card that Hillary will play often after she is elected. The SJW feminazi's will be triggered to attack people to support her just like SJW Tara Dublin did to that Trump supporter.

Tara Dublin - SJW

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 12:27 PM
link   
From the cousin of one of Trump's accusers:

With the news that Jessica Leeds is also linked to the Clinton campaign and an eye witness has refuted her story, we are starting to get some actual evidence. It's looking like one of the most disgusting smear campaigns in history and something only a Clinton could do and still sleep at night.

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 12:30 PM
link   
People that worked with the Clintons already said Hillary is psychotic, so that would fit with her lack of any empathy or human emotion.

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 12:32 PM
link   
All this stuff remind's me of Bill Cosby.

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 12:40 PM
link   

Good point, though I think if Hillary gets elected women will be surprised to find that she doesn't have their backs. Just like the black community found they didn't get any consideration or special treatment from Obama. If anything their lives have gotten worse.

Hillary doesn't care about women or Americans for that matter. Hillary only cares about Hillary.

People need to realize that these political hacks aren't interested in our well-being at all. It's all about personal accomplishments to them.

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 01:16 PM
link   

The SJW women out there will even think Hillary crapping on them is solid gold. They are mind effed.

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 01:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: OrganizedChaos

Good point, though I think if Hillary gets elected women will be surprised to find that she doesn't have their backs.

When men are elected is that what you think?

He's a man, he's gonna have my back?

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 01:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: thepixelpusher

The SJW women out there will even think Hillary crapping on them is solid gold. They are mind effed.

Why would I think anything like that. That's childish.

I'm voting for PRESIDENT - - - not a Sorority Sister.

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 01:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

originally posted by: OrganizedChaos

Good point, though I think if Hillary gets elected women will be surprised to find that she doesn't have their backs.

When men are elected is that what you think?

He's a man, he's gonna have my back?

Is that what I said? Noooo

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15 >>

join