It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Donald Trump Smears Victims, Goes Full Brietbart AND Declares Himself Messiah

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 10:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

originally posted by: ssenerawa
a reply to: Annee

I thought Hillary supporters were new to ATS, If you've been here 10 years I'm sure you've seen all the research in regards to Clinton crimes, not things that conviently show up months before an election but a lifetime of scandals

And yet you continue to perpuate the s##t show?

Research?

I've been on the boards since 1999.

At that time they had the "Bush Bones" - - same old, same old.
So how long you been throwing mud?

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 10:48 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

None of those links prove that it was the russians. If you researched correctly and took off your blinders you'd see that its just speculation. Please go back under your bridge. Its ok to not like Trump and share your opinion, I can respect that. But you are heavily biased and lose all credibility when you cannot acknowledge any of Hillary's wrongdoings. This website is not about left or right. You are a disgrace to this site.
edit on 13-10-2016 by gasface because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 10:52 PM
link   
a reply to: ssenerawa

throwing mud?

why, because she doesn't agree with you?

boo hoo.

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 10:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: gasface

None of those links prove that it was the russians. If you researched correctly and took off your blinders you'd see that its just speculation. Please go back under your bridge. Its ok to not like Trump and share your opinion, I can respect that. But you are heavily biased and lose all credibility when you cannot acknowledge any of Hillary's wrongdoings. This website is not about left or right. You are a disgrace to this site.

ps. gasface, who just signed up last month.

this person you say is a disgrace to this site is very well respected by some.

so move along.

edit on 13-10-2016 by knoxie because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 11:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: knoxie

throwing mud?

why, because she doesn't agree with you?

boo hoo.

no, agree about what? It was just a question

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 11:19 PM
link   

what did you mean by throwing mud?

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 11:21 PM
link   
So thats what the J stood for.

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 11:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: knoxie

what did you mean by throwing mud?

It didn't make any sense to me.

edit on 13-10-2016 by Annee because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 12:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: Unity_99

originally posted by: UKTruth
Trump's speech was one of the greatest ever given.
Absolutely incredible.

It was an amazing speech, the kind of things they never say, and its about time.

You mean the one where he went full Breitbart?

Clearly the guy has no interest in being the President, since he's doing nothing to broaden his appeal beyond the base. Why would you waste your vote on a guy who is only interested in using you to promote his upcoming conservative media empire?

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 12:14 AM
link   
Sorry didn't load correctly. Anted posted quite a few threads before the Trump threads, correcting myself from earlier.

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 12:15 AM
link   
a reply to: knoxie Yes I did sign up recently, but I've been coming to this site frequently for years. He/she is obviously bias and supports a known corrupt politician/criminal who has been outed plenty of times on this very site. He/she has also been spamming this site with anti trump threads for weeks. If people haven't lost their "respect" for this person then they aren't credible. I remember when this site was purely anti establishment and a conspiracy theory site, not a propaganda tool.

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 01:20 AM
link   
Hello Everyone! First time poster, but I am a long time reader here. I just wanted to share something. I have been a lifelong democrat. Throughout my life and upbringing, I was raised that the democrat party was passionate about fixing poverty, social injustice, and senseless wars. It took some time, reading, and a lot of observation for me to realize that I have been chained to the party platform. For a while, I realized that I sided with the dems just because of some built-in reflex. I had to ask myself a lot of questions about how my personal beliefs measured with the party platform. When I measured them up, I realized that there were some glaring discrepancies. I made the mistake back in 2000 during the Bush-Gore election. I figured why waste a vote on Nader since it'll just get Bush the presidency. We all know how that turned out, but I kept voting and identifying as a democrat.

If you were to ask me right now about Hillary's platform, I couldn't give you anything but the most generic of answers. I see similar responses from those who surround me. Some of them feel that Clinton will fix healthcare, but they don't seem to consider the fact that she has received 13 million+ from the health industry. Now, tell me why would she accept money from an industry that is making millions of dollars off of desperate Americans. You never know how good your health insurance is until you need it, and that my friends, is part of the problem. Health insurance preys upon the weak. You could pay enough towards health insurance throughout your whole life to buy a house, but when you need it the most, "Oh sorry, we found a loophole to get us out of paying. You can go file an appeal." You want to go on a different insurer? You have to wait until the next window opens up. You can even get penalized for not having coverage during this time.

Now, I know I am straying from the topic, but I am upset. I am upset about what the democrat party has turned into. In my eyes, they have become Bush-lites. I even read about some dems saying shooting down Russian aircraft in Syria is a good idea! We owe 19.4 trillions of dollars in debt to other countries. Our industry is leaving the country to abuse the lands and people of other countries at an astounding rate. Some are okay with the TPP, but have no clue that they are sneaking in the SOPA act as well. We are cutting our arms and legs off then willfully silencing our minds! Many are doing this because they don't want Clinton or Trump. Trump is against the TPP, he wants to cut corporate taxes as an incentive to bring industry back, and he wants us to have a better process in evaluating immigrants. If you side with any of these things, you go against the dem party platform and are immediately labeled as "deplorable" and/or "reprehensible". Hitler did the same thing with his opponents! You first start with dehumanizing and shaming people for feeling, thinking, or being a certain way. I don't get the warm and fuzzies about Trump, because he has, with his buffoonery and chauvinism, made it so much easier to degrade people who identify with parts of his platform. I honestly think this is intentional.

My opinion, for what it is worth, is for Americans to vote their conscience this year. We are being forced through a long dark tunnel, but we don't have to go through it willfully. We don't have to vote for a certain candidate because we fear being labeled. We don't have to vote for a candidate who plays stupid when it comes to missing e-mails and national security issues. We don't have to vote for a candidate who gamed the system his whole life and was once a devoted a follower of the opposing candidate. We just don't.

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 04:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: gasface

You are so uninformed and ignorant. There is no proof that wikileaks or the hacks are in connection to Russia. Its just pure SPECULATION from the Clinton camp. I guess you hillbots really will blindly believe anything they throw at you. Sad.

Although there IS now proof that the Clinton campaign are linked to Russian interests aligned with Putin.
One thing I have come to learn about the Clintons. When they accuse an enemy of something, it's very often because they are guilty of the same and are trying to deflect and blame someone else.

The Trump / Putin allegations seem to fall into this category, now that we know Clinton's campaign chairman is financially tied to Russian interests.
edit on 14/10/2016 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 05:33 AM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

Although there IS now proof that the Clinton campaign are linked to Russian interests aligned with Putin.
One thing I have come to learn about the Clintons. When they accuse an enemy of something, it's very often because they are guilty of the same and are trying to deflect and blame someone else.

That inaccurate observation is your "proof?"

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 05:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

That inaccurate observation is your "proof?"

Nope - wikileaks. New email leaks show the link between Podesta and Russia.
The Panama Papers should already have been enough to make the link, in truth, but now we have more evidence piling up.
Here's what we already know from the Panama Papers:

The revelations of the so-called Panama Papers that are roiling the world’s political and financial elites this week include important facts about Team Clinton. This unprecedented trove of documents purloined from a shady Panama law firm that arranged tax havens, and perhaps money laundering, for the globe’s super-rich includes juicy insights into how Russia’s elite hides its ill-gotten wealth.

Almost lost among the many revelations is the fact that Russia’s biggest bank uses The Podesta Group as its lobbyist in Washington, D.C. Though hardly a household name, this firm is well known inside the Beltway, not least because its CEO is Tony Podesta, one of the best-connected Democratic machers in the country. He founded the firm in 1998 with his brother John, formerly chief of staff to President Bill Clinton, then counselor to President Barack Obama, Mr. Podesta is the very definition of a Democratic insider. Outsiders engage the Podestas and their well-connected lobbying firm to improve their image and get access to Democratic bigwigs.

Which is exactly what Sberbank, Russia’s biggest financial institution, did this spring. As reported at the end of March, the Podesta Group registered with the U.S. Government as a lobbyist for Sberbank, as required by law, naming three Podesta Group staffers: Tony Podesta plus Stephen Rademaker and David Adams, the last two former assistant secretaries of state. It should be noted that Tony Podesta is a big-money bundler for the Hillary Clinton presidential campaign while his brother John is the chairman of that campaign, the chief architect of her plans to take the White House this November.

The latest wikileaks documents prove that John Podesta is also tied to Joule Unlimited - an energy company that also receives money from Russian Govt funds. The email in question shows Podesta discussing the transfer of 75,000 shares of his Joule Unlimited asset.

Here's a link to the Board of Directors of Joule. Very interesting to see the ties to Sberbank discussed in the Panama Papers.
For instance, this guy:

Aram Grigorian
Vice Chairman
Mr. Grigorian is an internationally experienced investment banker and investor. Most recently, he led the merger of the leading Russian independent investment bank, Troika Dialog, with Sberbank, the country’s largest financial institution, and the follow-on integration across all business lines. In addition, he had run a leading real estate private equity fund, as well as various proprietary cross-border projects and transactions. Mr. Grigorian began his investment banking career in the mid 1990s with Salomon Brothers, then continued at Goldman Sachs. He has worked in London, Frankfurt and Moscow.

www.jouleunlimited.com...
We also have this guy on Joule Unlimited's board:

Dmitry Akhanov
Board Member
Mr. Akhanov is President and CEO of Rusnano USA, Inc., the US office for the Moscow-headquartered Rusnano, a $10 billion state-backed private equity and venture capital firm. Previously, Mr. Akhanov acted as the Head of the Russian Federal Energy Agency, implementing government policy and managing Russian state assets in the oil & gas, coal and electricity sectors. He has extensive experience in strategic planning, corporate finance and investor relations.

The very deep ties between Hillary Clinton's campaign chairman and Russian energy interests are now undeniable.

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 06:06 AM
link   

He also has ties to American banks. Another desperation move from the Trump camp.

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 06:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

He also has ties to American banks. Another desperation move from the Trump camp.

Lol. So Hillary's campaign chairman is financially tied to Russian interests, but it's ok because he also has financial interests in America. Yet, no evidence of any Russian links to Trump and you, amongst others, have concluded he's in cahoots with Putin. Funny.

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 06:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: aethertek
a reply to: burdman30ott6

So we've already ascertained you people don't do nuance or subtlety looks like we need to add extrapolation to that list.

Most of the properties he has a percentage stake in & just how well do you think his "name" will sell after this debacle.

K~

You've been fooled by some media headlines.

Like a lot of the Brexit voters you mean? But then Farage is on Trumps team now so you would be a fan - just trying to remember if Trump was slightly less unlikeable beforehand.

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 07:00 AM
link   

Trump is a giant, frumpy New York parade balloon filled with noxious and obnoxious gasses, taken to events by the balloon handlers Bannon, Bossie, Conway and Ailes.

That speech was jaw dropping. I would recommend Trump self-deport to his family's Fatherland, but I believe they still have laws on their books against the revival of their own homegrown authoritarian Nazi cult. When other parents read Mother Goose to their children, Trump's parents seem to have read to him nightly from Mein Kampf. No wonder he kept it by his bed as an adult.

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 07:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: uncommitted

originally posted by: aethertek
a reply to: burdman30ott6

So we've already ascertained you people don't do nuance or subtlety looks like we need to add extrapolation to that list.

Most of the properties he has a percentage stake in & just how well do you think his "name" will sell after this debacle.

K~

You've been fooled by some media headlines.

Like a lot of the Brexit voters you mean? But then Farage is on Trumps team now so you would be a fan - just trying to remember if Trump was slightly less unlikeable beforehand.

Brexit means Brexit. It's another discussion though. I think there is a thread on it, so best to take it up there.

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join