It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Donald Trump Smears Victims, Goes Full Brietbart AND Declares Himself Messiah

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 06:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye

originally posted by: Annee

There's no difference between Larry Sinclair and any of the women accusing Trump and Bill Clinton.

Were there multiple gay guys making a claim?

Also, if only ONE woman came forward to accuse Donald Trump and that woman was FALSELY IMPRISONED at her press conference 'outing' Donald...AND...

AND....her arrest warrant was signed by Pence's son...

Ha, you better believe that would be outrageous front page news for weeks.

All charges against Larry Sinclair were dropped. But not before he spent TWO WEEKS in jail and had his disability benefits cut off.

Ridiculous. One or many men...THAT STORY IS OUTRAGEOUS!

OH, I am fully aware of the Obama gay claims.

I have not seen or heard anything credible yet IMO

There's more proof that Rick Perry is gay, then Obama.

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 06:26 PM
link   

a reply to: Annee

Yes. I have. Want to see a pic of my signed copy of Larry's book?

You do know he has a long history of criminal activity, right?

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 06:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth
Trump's speech was one of the greatest ever given.
Absolutely incredible.

It was an amazing speech, the kind of things they never say, and its about time.

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 06:34 PM
link   

Yes. I have. Want to see a pic of my signed copy of Larry's book?

You do know he has a long history of criminal activity, right?

It's not that long and it's nothing he hasn't owned. Also, Larry was cleared of all the charges he was arrested on at his press conference.

IMAGINE THAT, ANNEE. Imagine if Trump was connected to a bogus arrest warrant for one of these women coming forward today. Seriously? You would not believe that made them MORE credible?

Besides, when you claim you did crack while Obama did coc aine, it would make sense you have a history using drugs.

Had Larry not owned up to being a drug user, then THAT would make him a liar.

Larry begged for Obama to file a defamation suit so that a court would order discovery of phone records. Obama never did that. Larry could not compel Sprint to release those records without a court order. Obama never denied the claims and never tried to clear his name and hold Larry accountable for 'lying.'

I believe Larry.

Just like I give the women today and those accusing Bill the benefit of the doubt. None of these power-hungry men are above the abuse they are accused of.

ETA: IIRC, Obama never even denied Larry's claims. He let his Fight the Smears minions do that for him. How can anyone claim Larry was lying if Obama never even claimed he was lying? Seriously? WTFF?

What makes anyone feel they are in a position to deny Larry's claims if Obama never even denied them?

Yep, I believe Larry is credible.

edit on 13-10-2016 by MotherMayEye because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 06:38 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

How would You Feel if you were Unjustly Accused of Something you Know you Never Did ? How does Denying these Charges Equate to Smearing the Alleged Victims ? Where does Mr. Trump say he is the Messiah ? This Thread is Nothing more than a Classic Case of Outrageous Mud Slinging .....

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 06:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian
a reply to: latic

Somehow I don't think Jesus would approve of Donald Trump, sleaze.

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 06:50 PM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

He WILL remove activists from the system and all Obama cronies.
Anything else would interrupt the other work.
IF THAT indeed happens HIS head will be where with Obama's on the traitor chopping block.

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 07:03 PM
link   

Great, believe Rick Perry is gay, gay, gay.

I could not care less. I am not a republican and I sure the heII am not a Rick Perry supporter.

That kind of double standard deflection will never shut me up. I am a lifelong liberal.

Rick Perry. JFC.

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 07:20 PM
link   

Great, believe Rick Perry is gay, gay, gay.

I could not care less. I am not a republican and I sure the heII am not a Rick Perry supporter.

That kind of double standard deflection will never shut me up. I am a lifelong liberal.

Rick Perry. JFC.

Just saying, I've been on the boards and following conspiracies since 1999.

I've never seen any real/tangible proof of Obama's gay trysts. Not that I would care. I don't.

I've seen/heard more about Rick Perry.

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 07:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: blueman12

It just feels a bit controlled. This presidential election is a joke and i feel bad for anyone voting for hillary or trump.

If anything it is well out of control, low base accusations of this that and the other, are flying back and forth in the TV debates, barring in-depth conversation as to how exactly either candidates could realistically make reforms for the US.
However, and this is the thing, from the Wkileaks e-mails we know that Clinton, has had many power point sessions on everything from Kintergarten schooling, to roads/infrastructure, foreign relations, wages targeting income inequality, heaps of stuff around the same time, and before it was becoming clearer that she was going to stand. A vast amount of information and advice is in her hands. So the TV debates are pure TV Opera, and frankly Donald's contributions mean even less without any substantive back-up either, that includes the imaginary piggin' wall.
The rallies are Bullcrap almost always, the money on those better spent elsewhere.
As for feeling bad for anyone voting for Hillary or Trump, no stars there since Americans thus far, have no one else to choose from...not that it might not mean that much this extraordinary time around since it is the electoral college who actually make the decision.

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 07:37 PM
link   

I don't care about Obama's gay trysts either.

What I care about is that a bogus arrest warrant came out of Beau Biden's Attorney General's office, in Delaware, and Larry was arrested at his press conference. He spent TWO WEEKS in jail and eventually all charges were dropped but Larry's disability benefits were cut off.

His protected Constitutional rights were violated and he was made a political prisoner.

This evidence is in the public record. Ignore it if you want, but I don't take you seriously if you choose to turn your eyes from it.

^^And THAT is what I care about.

That is what is too egregious to stand for.

Even if Larry was lying, 'they' had no right to jail him. If Obama disputed Larry's claims, that should have been resolved in a civil case. But Obama didn't even deny them, let alone file a defamation claim in court. He didn't want the evidence heard.

Yet his supporters denied it for him...for some godawful, DEPLORABLE reason. A partisan reason.

Do I believe Democrats when they claim to be reasonable, rational, fair? Ha. Eff no.

ETA: And I have been 'around' just as long as you. Larry was credible. More credible because he was falsely arrested on a warrant out of Beau Biden's office. Horrific.

edit on 13-10-2016 by MotherMayEye because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 07:48 PM
link   
I see allot of people trying to get others to do what they want others to do.
I see very few people doing what they want to do their selves.
It's either vote trump or your doomed or vote Hillary or your doomed.
How is that not fear of death?
Then people want to argue about it.
Their afraid to die.
Which candidate isn't being treated like the messiah by the media or people involved in this "race". 95 percent of it is an anxiety attack.

I was reading the other day a new article something about Hillary Clinton being the one standing between you and amegedon. Mayne it was New York Times I don't remember. Google is your research friend.
Clinton will save you from the end of days supposedly.
Who would they be selling this to?

So of course people are filling their pants with their lunch.
Politicians play wounded hero games it's nothing new.
Their is of course plenty of injustice in politics lies deceit manipulation and well placed boobies to turn the tide against any politician in just about any election.
Dig up some dirt on your enemies and have your worshipers attack them.
It's usually also something so base it gets all the attention from dopes.
Dopes make wonderful robotic voters because their hyper emotional reactive robots.
If they didn't the media and others would play them for them.
I don't know whose going to "save your life" probably you when your less insecure and afraid to die.

I've seen Hillary painted as a savior messiah type plenty in people's words.
It's obvious. Hillary is going to save you from trump and a bunch of people who read a book from 2000 years ago about nations and the end of the world.
Hillary is your savior! Your afraid to die! Save me Hillary! Sniffle.
Well it's true.
You won't see much public facing up to it either.
Nearly everyone publicly involved in the debates or coverage is playing on people's fears and insecurities.

Now which one do I support in the stands with my noodle and number one finger waving around?
Hahahaha your joking right?
Maybe I'll paint my face too and we can BBQ outside the stadium.
I need the attention. Point a camera my way and I'll dance around in my parties socks and do the wave.

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 07:49 PM
link   

Trump's speech was one of the greatest ever given.
Absolutely incredible.

Which bit in particular? Shakespeare's, "Slings and Arrows" line, or the 'Carry On' crowd's line, "Infamy, Infamy. Everyone's got it in for me"

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 07:50 PM
link   

I thought Hillary supporters were new to ATS, If you've been here 10 years I'm sure you've seen all the research in regards to Clinton crimes, not things that conviently show up months before an election but a lifetime of scandals

And yet you continue to perpuate the s##t show?

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 07:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: ssenerawa

I thought Hillary supporters were new to ATS, If you've been here 10 years I'm sure you've seen all the research in regards to Clinton crimes, not things that conviently show up months before an election but a lifetime of scandals

And yet you continue to perpuate the s##t show?

Research?

I've been on the boards since 1999.

At that time they had the "Bush Bones" - - same old, same old.

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 08:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: kruphix
a reply to: theantediluvian

He's is going all in on his base.

I don't think he realizes that he can't win with just his base.

Face it, your base does not even register in comparison.

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 08:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: RomeByFire

a reply to: intrepid

He has died and been ressurected (used to be part of the club). He is the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the father (journeys to heaven) but through Donald (he's the only one who can fix it).

He's suffering persecution for you!

This was so obviously crafted for messianic messaging and an emotional narrative of dark vs light. The end of it was flat out apocalyptic. Not electing him is the destruction of the Western world?

Fear, fear, fear.

It's always worked to control and manipulate the masses.

Yes, and whose message with the entire media and everything possible behind it is trying to make us afraid and so scared that we actually vote for Hillary ?????

Every one of these threads is meant to instill fear, but I bet you do not feel that way in this case, brainwashing easy to see.

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 08:57 PM
link   

He has died and been ressurected (used to be part of the club). He is the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the father (journeys to heaven) but through Donald (he's the only one who can fix it).

This was so obviously crafted for messianic messaging and an emotional narrative of dark vs light. The end of it was flat out apocalyptic. Not electing him is the destruction of the Western world?

Fear, fear, fear.

Yes, we see it all the time with Hillary - all she has is fear mongering and smearing Trump. That is her entire campaign.
But, hey, much easier to pile onto the person actually standing up for themselves against the smearing and fear mongering. I guess telling the people Trump is Hitler and will 'press the button' in a moment of rage is not fear mongering at all. Let me guess, Hillary was just being honest, right. It's Trump who is the fear mongerer, right. Like I said, the OP was wrong... people absolutely CAN make this stuff up... and say it with a 'straight face'

Nope, not a Hillary supporter so don't see why you're telling me I am.

You can't come up with a good reason as to why YOU support Trump so you automatically attack me and say I support Clinton when I don't, at all.

Just because I don't support one authoritarian want to be doesn't mean I do support an actual authoritarian.

You fully support Hillary and everything she stands for.
That's the reality if you are not voting Trump.

That's not the reality, that's your opinion on the reality.

The reality is that I don't support Clinton nor Trump, no matter how many times you die-hard Trump supporters insist that you know me better than myself and how I think/feel about the presidential candidates.

Your black and white fallacious thinking "processes," mimic those of a high school student. I don't support Hillary Clinton - I absolutely detest the woman but I don't believe she's as evil as people make her out to be.

She is a symptom of a much, much, MUCH larger issue at hand that has plagued American politics since before my grandfathers fathers walked this Earth. To think that either Donald Trump or Hillary Clinton is "the answer," is absolutely baseless and is ignorant.

I get it - you don't like it that I don't support Trump because he's equating himself with Jesus and being a "savior," so therefore I'm on the "bad side," and "support Hillary Clinton," which I most definitely don't.

I have to ask - how many times did you protest for the G2 summits? Occupy? How about local protests?

I was in Chicago in 2012. I've been to NY in the following year. I have pictures, I have videos, I have memories.

Guess who was president in 2012? Obama. So yeah, I gladly protested against him and his tyrannical drone program. I can't stand Democrats and Republicans alike - they DO NOT represent the common working American.

I've done my duty to peacefully protest against these things - what have YOU done?

Sit here and tell complete strangers who they "actually," support? You know nothing about me - if you did, you'd know I'm very outspoken about both of these presidential candidates who are in fact life-long familial and oligarchal pals.

But by all means - continue to tell me I'm a Hillary supporter.

So why is it that you deflect and attack ONLY Trump on every single thread you comment on ???

Could it be that you are LYING to yourself and you actually think Hillary is better ?????

Or do you realize the fact that a whole LOT of people are going to vote for Trump and you KNOW he could easily win ?

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 09:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sremmos80

Fear, fear, fear.

Yes, we see it all the time with Hillary - all she has is fear mongering and smearing Trump. That is her entire campaign.
But, hey, much easier to pile onto the person actually standing up for themselves against the smearing and fear mongering. I guess telling the people Trump is Hitler and will 'press the button' in a moment of rage is not fear mongering at all. Let me guess, Hillary was just being honest, right. It's Trump who is the fear mongerer, right. Like I said, the OP was wrong... people absolutely CAN make this stuff up... and say it with a 'straight face'

Nope, not a Hillary supporter so don't see why you're telling me I am.

You can't come up with a good reason as to why YOU support Trump so you automatically attack me and say I support Clinton when I don't, at all.

Just because I don't support one authoritarian want to be doesn't mean I do support an actual authoritarian.

You fully support Hillary and everything she stands for.
That's the reality if you are not voting Trump.

So tired of seeing this... I can't stand Hillary and have zero intention of voting for her or Trump. But this idea that I, or anyone else, have to be a Hillary supporter to not like Trump is ridiculous.

Again, then why do you only comment negatively towards Trump, and question the truth of any finding against Hillary ??

It is plain to see, that you are biased as all get out, and you would take Hillary over Trump, and THAT is a SUPPORTER.

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 09:37 PM
link   
Check it out. Pence -- look Breitbart, act Breitbart, not Breitbart. Could actually form full sentences and make coherent policy statements. George W Bush? Slow, yes. Breitbart? Maybe. But he sniffed coc aine and owned a baseball team. That ain't Breitbart.

Trump went full Breitbart.

Never go full Breitbart.

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join