It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Donald Trump Smears Victims, Goes Full Brietbart AND Declares Himself Messiah

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 05:14 PM
link   
a reply to: gasface

Really? How much research have you done?

I've done plenty. You might want to start with these threads regarding Russia, WikiLeaks and Trump:

Dissecting The WikiLeaks Russian Connection - Part One
Did WikiLeaks Exclude Syria To Russia Bank Transfer Emails From Syria Files?
Who Is Carter Page And How Did He Come To Work For Trump's Campaign?

Did you know that WikiLeaks released an email containing Podesta's Apple credentials that were used to hack his Twitter account and access iCloud yesterday?

WikiLeaks Released John Podesta Account Information Which Led To Twitter Hack

You want to know who believes anything that's thrown at him? Donald Trump.

The guy is an empty vessel just waiting to be filled up with whatever he's told. You want him in office. Meanwhile, you don't know a thing about me but you're claiming that "blindly believe anything" because I have the audacity to point out aspects of Trump's speech that are obvious and that I observed firsthand and wrote about without any influence from anyone.

Makes total sense.

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 05:14 PM
link   
I dont think trump should be president but he does have a point about the media. Many shows i watch are bashing trump and at the most, poking fun at hillary.

Trump certainly has a way of bringing attention to him, but it feels like the media is in full swing for hillary now. Even shows i thought were somewhat unbias like last week tonight w/ john oliver or thendaioy show.

It just feels a bit controlled. This presidential election is a joke and i feel bad for anyone voting for hillary or trump.

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 05:17 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

I don't have a retort, there isn't anything to say about the video. Who am I to say if Trump identifies as the messiah.

Still running with Russia, deflecting because you are too afraid to look at the leaks.
You will find plenty of Mainstream media shills inside those leaks.

Assange is doing his own thing

I am praying for you for when those missing emails are released on Nov 1st.
You should do a new piece on the grope story. The austist at Reddit are doing some amazing work. Would love to see you dig yourself into a hole.

I don't speak for Alex Jones, Just as you don't speak for Geroge Soros funded protestors.

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 05:24 PM
link   
Ill take the deduction points. But I'll Have to say I'm sick of the OP. 50 threads in the last month about Trump.

Everything is regurgitated from MSM. And Non of which consist of anything other than Trump. Get a life. The only way this could be is you're a either paid to post anti-trump stuff or you sit at home getting a hefty amount of welfare

If you hated trump so much. Maybe you should've went after Hillary with as much rhetoric and propaganda when she was stealing the nomination from Bernie. But did you? No.

You made your bed. I would've definitely voted Bernie over trump.

So yeah

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 05:33 PM
link   

Funny how you solidify anything Trump, while simultaneously debunking but not really debunking everything that mentions Hillary. Extensively. And it's weird how you dribble it with little bits of information, No one has ever seen.

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 05:39 PM
link   

No one smeared anyone like Obama & Joe Biden + supporters smeared Larry Sinclair.

Oh, and let's not forget how Beau Biden falsely imprisoned Larry Sinclair AT his press conference 'outing' Obama for their weekend sexual tryst with crack and coc aine (all allegedly purchased by Obama's personal dealer). And how Larry's disability benefits were cut off. Larry was made a political prisoner.

And no one pretended to be more messianic than Barack Obama...

"We are the ones we've been waiting for."

Barf.

There's no difference between Larry Sinclair and any of the women accusing Trump and Bill Clinton. But the media utterly ignored Larry's story and helped smear him. They never treated his claims with any seriousness. Politico falsely reported where the arrest warrant was issued and never retracted their error. They covered for Joe and Beau Biden. No one else even bothered to report on Larry's claims.

It's unnerving to see how BOTH parties are exploiting women, right now. No one cared about women before this election and they sure didn't care about Obama's indiscretions.

Wait....Did I mention one of Obama's accusers, Donald Young, opened his front door one day and was shot in the head? Yeah. That murder is still unsolved.

I am so tired of women being used as political pawns by these candidates.

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 05:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: ssenerawa
Ill take the deduction points. But I'll Have to say I'm sick of the OP. 50 threads in the last month about Trump.

It grosses me out how he bashed Juanita Broaddrick but almost seems gleeful these women may have been sexually assaulted and smeared.

Political pawns. That's all women are to partisans.

It all really leaves a bad taste in my mouth.

ETA: Am I supposed to forget about all the misogyny from Democrats when Hillary ran against Obama, in 2008? Or how Sarah Palin was treated to her heaping helping? Seriously...no one hates women and treats them worse than neo-liberals. They exploit any oppressed group to score political points.

I am somehow not shocked that Trump's poll numbers seem to be improving after all the news in the last week. No one can take all this sudden 'concern' seriously. Please.
edit on 13-10-2016 by MotherMayEye because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 06:00 PM
link   
a reply to: MotherMayEye

It grosses me out how he didn't bat an eye at Hillary rigging the nominations but instead waited until Hillary was in the door to post 50 trump threads.
edit on 13-10-2016 by ssenerawa because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 06:02 PM
link   
I love the way all the ATS shills are squirming because of Trump, come on shills here kiti,kiti,kiti here kiti, kiti, kiti!!

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 06:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: ssenerawa
a reply to: MotherMayEye

It grosses me out how he didn't bat an eye at Hillary rigging the nominations but instead waited until Hillary was in the door to post 50 trump threads.

I can't stand Hillary and believe that Trump is her BFF.

But one thing is just as bad as Hillary & Trump....people who exploit minorities and women to score partisan political points.

Do I feel like this particular ATSer cares anything about women, rape, and sexual assault? Nope. I think he is exploiting women and serious women's issues and patting himself on the back for it.

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 06:08 PM
link   
a reply to: zinc12

Yalls new book "Everyone who disagrees with Trump is a Shill" must be a great book!

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 06:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye

There's no difference between Larry Sinclair and any of the women accusing Trump and Bill Clinton.

Were there multiple gay guys making a claim?

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 06:11 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

Yes I disagree with the extremes you are taking everything you wrote and how you seemingly tried to act like what you were writing wasn't meant to be derogatory to one side.
The long and short was left= end of world and right= the only possible way to go.

And then found it highly ironic when someone says how spot on that is and says it is all about the divide.

link   
It's so laughable at this point. Trump denies being a sexist pig by...being a sexist pig.

www.cnn.com...

Washington (CNN)Donald Trump on Thursday adamantly denied claims he forced himself on a People Magazine journalist more than a decade ago, responding to her accusation of sexual assault by saying, "Look at her ... I don't think so."

link   

fast learner ehh?

your first thread on ATS which was a Trump thread included with only one edit, quote excerpts, directories, sources, bolded sentences, links, pictures, embeddings, etc..

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 06:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

There's no difference between Larry Sinclair and any of the women accusing Trump and Bill Clinton.

Yes. But they didn't get a chance to do it publicly.

For example, Donald Young. He was murdered, but his mother carried on to tell his story and claim she believed he was murdered for his affair with Obama.

Donald Young's murder remains unsolved.

I hope you are not going to discount his story because he was murdered before he could tell it.

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 06:17 PM
link   

Yes. But they didn't get a chance to do it publicly.

For example, Donald Young. He was murdered, but his mother carried on to tell his story and claim she believed he was murdered for his affair with Obama.

Donald Young's murder remains unsolved.

I hope you are not going to discount his story because he was murdered before he could tell it.

You've actually, seriously, investigated Gay Obama?

And Obama's gramma said he was born in Kenya.

Not just read conspiracy sites, but actually investigated the facts.

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 06:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sremmos80
a reply to: zinc12

Yalls new book "Everyone who disagrees with Trump is a Shill" must be a great book!
No. Just one. Not everyone.

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 06:20 PM
link   

Also, if only ONE woman came forward to accuse Donald Trump and that woman was FALSELY IMPRISONED at her press conference 'outing' Donald...AND...

AND....her arrest warrant was signed by Pence's son...

Ha, you better believe that would be outrageous front page news for weeks.

All charges against Larry Sinclair were dropped. But not before he spent TWO WEEKS in jail and had his disability benefits cut off.

Ridiculous. One or many men...THAT STORY IS OUTRAGEOUS!

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 06:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Annee

Yes. I have. Want to see a pic of my signed copy of Larry's book? Yes...I bought it because it was the grossest abuse of power I've witnessed in my lifetime during a presidential election.

Of course though, if it's Obama's lover involved...it must be total 'born in Kenya' crap. *eyeroll*

Jesus H F*.

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join