It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Donald Trump Smears Victims, Goes Full Brietbart AND Declares Himself Messiah

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+74 more 
posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 12:50 PM
link   
You can't make this stuff up folks. After going full Breitbart, Donald Trump went on a rant smearing his victims as "horrible horrible liars." All oftem working for the "Clinton Machine." Interestingly this is when he started to sniff the most.

That's not a coincidence folks — that's a tell.

The most outlandish part of his speech? (my transcript from live speech):

"They knew they would throw every lie they could at me and my family and my loved ones. They knew they would stop at nothing to try to stop me. But I never knew — as bad as it would be — I never knew it would be this vile, that it would be this bad, that it would be this vicious...

Nevertheless...

I take all of these slings and arrows gladly for you. I take them for our movement so that we can have our country back."

WTF. Now he's suffering for everyone?

It didn't end there. He's got some more messianic messaging:

"Many of my friends and many political experts warned me that this campaign would be a journey to hell. They said that. But they're wrong, it will be a journey to heaven because we will help so many people who are so desperately in"

even a bit of death and ressurection, some temptation of Christ type stuff AND a bit of "I am the way and the truth" :

"In my former life, I was as much an insider as anyone else. I knew what it was like and I still know what it's like to be an insider. It's not bad. It's not bad. Now I'm being punished for leaving the special club and revealing to you the terrible things that are going on having to do with our country. Because I used to be part of the club, I'm the only one who can fix it. I'm doing this for the people and for the movement and we will take this country back for you and we will make this country great again."

One of his more coherent unhinged rants though. Read of course from a teleprompter.

Still no transcript but here's the video on YouTube, you have to skip ahead about an hour:

edit on 2016-10-13 by theantediluvian because: (no reason given)

+49 more 
posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 12:53 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

I fail entirely to buy what he is selling.

Frankly, this pathetic, poor little me speech makes him look like such a child. I think he may need changing.

+18 more 
posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 12:54 PM
link   

This is definentky more important than Syria.

+3 more 
posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 12:55 PM
link   

That's one way to take it, or you could say he's actually telling the truth and is actually being punished for not acting in the "Politician" way.

Trump would have 100% been an insider at some point and looks like he's turned his back on a lot of his "own people" over the past few weeks.

You could also take it as a mental breakdown!

+48 more 
posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 12:56 PM
link   
Nice thread title: "Donald Trump Smears Victims, Goes Full Brietbart AND Declares Himself Messiah"

I think you might have bagged The STRETCH Award for Oct, 13 2016, today, with this one. A real feat, its a busy busy news day today.

Any chance with that last quote he was talking about before, like say a couple decades ago? NAH! He had to have been talking metaphysics. For sure! Right?

+29 more 
posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 12:57 PM
link   
Yes of course he's guilty...why else would these "victims" decide to come forward 26 days before his presidential election? Oh...wait.

+27 more 
posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 12:58 PM
link   
I turned off after 10 minutes of just attempting to explain himself.
I think he protested too much.

+14 more 
link   

I knew what it was like and I still know what it's like to be an insider. It's not bad. It's not bad. And now I'm being punished for leaving the special club"

It is worrisome that he wears this as a badge of honor and people love it.
He goes on and on about how much time Hillary had to make a difference, which is true to a point, but he openly admits how he actively took part it what has been crippling this nation for decades and it is ignored.

Let's let the fox guard the hen house because the fox has already got in there and knows how it is done...

+11 more 
link   
Trump's speech was one of the greatest ever given.
Absolutely incredible.

+31 more 
link   
Donald Trump has taken the "slings and arrows for me?"

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH. Yeah, because a billionaire conman (who admits to being an "insider") is one who is going to "take this country back," and he really represents people such as myself (not).

Donald you do not represent the average American and it's pretty stupid for him to say things such as the "I take them for you," statement.

Can someone say political pandering 101? This is basic elementary level politics and PR at work. Layman term - he's telling people what they want to hear and they're not questioning it whatsoever.

Oh, and I know, "but Hillary but Hillary but Hillary but Hillary but Hillary but Hillary but Hillary but Hillary."

Also, in Trump's "former life," he was an insider but now he's not? And we should trust him?

Because he says so?

+19 more 
link   

Octo Don is flipping out very publicly today, interesting times indeed!

+11 more 
link   
What exactly is going "Full Brietbart"?

Is that supposed to be some play on the very real term "Going Full SJW"? I'd say Clinton beat him to that by a couple months, if so.

+27 more 
posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 12:59 PM
link   
a reply to: latic

Yeah. That's why he has Roger Ailes working for him. That's why his buddy Roger Stone is conducting a smear campaign with the "Clinton accusers" that has been planned all along. That's why he got Roger Stone's longtime partner in crime Paul Manafort to be his campaign manager.

You have to got to be friggin kidding me. This was such an obviously scripted manipulation to frame him as nothing short of the 2nd Coming of Christ come to lead the final battle of good vs evil, dark vs light.

Somehow I don't think Jesus would approve of Donald Trump, sleaze.

+11 more 
link   

He's is going all in on his base.

I don't think he realizes that he can't win with just his base.

+33 more 
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth
Trump's speech was one of the greatest ever given.
Absolutely incredible.

You're even starting to talk like him "one of the greatest ever given" lol.
edit on 2016-10-13 by theantediluvian because: (no reason given)

+7 more 
posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 01:00 PM
link   
There is nothing about resurrection. You see things you want to see.

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 01:01 PM
link   

I just listened to the entire speech. the CNN guy who is covering the speech didn't have much to say except that it was amazing. sounds like he's afraid of being sued also for lying.

+17 more 
link   

Hillary must really be worried!

Got the CTR crew running a full court press I see!

+8 more 
link   
At this point I'll be surprised if Hillary doesn't win with a landslide. We're just a few weeks out and Trump is desperate to just hold on to his core. He's clearly trying to appeal to the Religious Right in this most recent speech.

And now he's supposedly pulling resources out of Virginia after recent polls showed him down 13 points down in what is supposed to be a swing state.

link   

What in the hell is he supposed to say "I feel deeply for their pain...but they did make it all up"

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join