It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Trump supporter leaves CNN anchor speechless

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 01:36 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

and try to force their neighbors to live the way they think is best.

See, to me you have perfectly described those politicians formerly known as the GOP.

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 01:36 PM
link   
a reply to: angeldoll

Why? Because we don't want to pay for your abortions or birth control? That doesn't force you to do anything except pay for you own.

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 01:59 PM
link   
a reply to: MarioOnTheFly

First off how dare you accuse me of being catholic....lol

I have heard allot in my time here on planet earth, but I don't think I have ever heard some one blatantly talk about sexually assaulting women like it was a good thing. It is true that words are not actions, but when those words are being used to describe the actions you take with women........

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 02:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: angeldoll

Why? Because we don't want to pay for your abortions or birth control? That doesn't force you to do anything except pay for you own.

You can be so freaking mean, Ket.

The same person would pay who has always paid. The patient. Doctors and patients and families should make those decisions, not Ted Cruz or Donald Trump or any of those other control freaks. And certainly not you. The point is is remains legal (with time restrictions) and just leave Roe v. Wade alone. The government has never paid for them as far as I know, and I don't think that would fly either.

Such silliness.

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 02:10 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

The investigation may not have in fact been over the affair, but it turned into a witch hunt for old slick willies slick Willie....

And hence the oral office term was coined

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 12:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: stinkelbaum

originally posted by: Wide-Eyes
OMFG. HILLARY IS GOING TO WIN

I might as well just do a suicide pact with my fiance.

You people do know that Russia are going to f8ck you if Hillary wins don't you?

If Hellary gets in we're all f*cked...
make sure you put your head in front of the gun.

It was an analogy.

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 01:57 AM
link   
a reply to: crimsongod21

First off how dare you accuse me of being catholic....lol

It was a shot in a dark

I have heard allot in my time here on planet earth, but I don't think I have ever heard some one blatantly talk about sexually assaulting women like it was a good thing.

Well..it comes down to what you would consider an assault. What Trump said on that tape has another side to it. It is true that certain type of women get off on powerful men...and indeed...they let them do anything to them...some even encourage it. Some see this as a fast ticket to easy living.

It is a fact of life...beautiful women are often around power...it's a symbiotic relationship. What Trump spoke about in that tape...is not in itself a reason to yell assault. He's obviously a womanizer...but you know...so am I...so I cant really blame him on that one. As long as he hasnt really raped anyone...it's really arbitrary.

If he wasnt running for the president, the outrage would be non existent.

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 02:07 AM
link   
Here's the thing I'm having huge problems with.... 1ST, I don't support Trump... I don't support Hellary. End of story. Non of them are fit for presidency. But I do support honesty, transperancy and so forth.

1. The clips we have of Trump being a scumbag about women (atleast the worst ones about groping) were obtained in-advertantly... he didn't consider being recorded.

- Now why is that important? It's important because I don't recall a single guy, who in closed sessions with friends did NOT make suggestive remarks about women / girls. Heck I myself have said some pretty funky stuff, but I never followed through on it, because 99% of the time, it's just guys being guys.

The only reason those remarks became offensive, is because someone heard them, because they were made public.

2. Did all those victims come forth after it was publicly known what Trump said or after??? Think about that for a moment.

- Let's see the evidence. That's what we demand about the Hillary accusations and that is what we demand about the Trump accusations. Without evidence / proof, those accusations become slander and is prohibited by law. I mean those women will crash their entire life if it turns out to be false.... so... evidence.

3. Why are these accusations getting so much more attention? I mean, some of the stuff commited by Hillary is far far worse than Trump groping women. Seriously... how can you not acknowledge that? But the media is still boiling over with all this (so far) hearsay and not mentioning specifically a lot of the stuff we have learned about Hillary and her campaign people.

Again, I think Trump will # you guys over if elected, but there HAS TO BE BALANCE in the way these things are reported and what is focused on, otherwise your media and your election is a #ing joke... a f'ing disgrace to the very idea of "democracy".

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join