It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Trump supporter leaves CNN anchor speechless

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 12:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: knoxie

originally posted by: goou111
a reply to: kruphix

So because one idiot Trump supporter sounds like an idiot all Trump supporters are guilty by association?

So why are all Mass murderers Democrats? Are all Democrats now Mass Murderers?

THE LIST:
– Nidal Hasan – Ft Hood Shooter: Reg­istered Democrat and Muslim.
– Aaron Alexis, Navy Yard shooter – black liberal/Obama voter
– Seung-Hui Cho – Virginia Tech shooter: Wrote hate mail to President Bush and to his staff, registered Democrat.
– James Holmes – the “Dark Knight”/Colorado shooter: Registered Democrat, staff worker on the Obama campaign, #Occu­py guy,progressive liberal, hated Christians.
– Amy Bishop, the rabid leftist, killed her colleagues in Alabama, Obama supporter.
– Andrew J. Stack, flew plane into IRS building in Texas – Leftist Democrat
– James J. Lee who was the “green activist”/ leftist took hostages at Discovery Channel – progressive liberal Democrat

What a stupid thread.

when trump said he could shoot people.. his fans would still love him..

fyi, that was HIM essentially saying MY AREDENT SUPPORTERS ARE IDIOTS.

now, these same ardent trump supporters are defending him using his power as owner of beauty pageants to ogle girls.

they're defending what he said about groping women without consent calling it simply locker room talk. (good god!)

they're vilifying the women who have come out to say "they weren't just words".

they're just fine with him not paying his tax yet paying theirs.

trump was right.

Yeah, that is kind of worrying. As many others here have said, how has it come to this?

Two snakes with varying policies. It's like the Matrix. Take the red pill or take the blue pill.

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 12:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wide-Eyes
OMFG. HILLARY IS GOING TO WIN

I might as well just do a suicide pact with my fiance.

You people do know that Russia are going to f8ck you if Hillary wins don't you?

If Hellary gets in we're all f*cked...
make sure you put your head in front of the gun.

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 12:38 PM
link   
a reply to: MarioOnTheFly

half? more like 98.99 % but they are not my problem, i have to live with and near these people, i have to deal with people like this voting in Brownback, attempting to vote in Trump, and all other manner of unworthy politicians.

Kansas is a great place to live and work, but when people like her, the phelps, or Brownback open there pie holes, it makes every one think we are nothing but a bunch of rabid mouth breathers here.

When i hear people try to support the things that Trump has done, let alone in the manner that this woman did, it makes me sad.

to say that all men talk that way is a blatant lie, I can surely attest to that, as i am a man, have spent plenty of time in a locker room and in other "manly" fields of work and i have never been witness to some one speaking like that. I have i heard some terrible things, yes, but never have i heard some one talk about sexually assulting some one and laughing about it and having people support and argue that its all ok because he is a man...

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 12:40 PM
link   
a reply to: PageLC14

I haven't participated in this election whatsoever. And I'll be the first to tell anyone that both of these fools should never have made it this far.

Ditto that! Anyone who voted for these two during the primary are to blame. The rest of us who have any common sense, morals and basic principles will now vote for a 3rd party candidate, do a write in, or just sit out of this election altogether. Both of these candidates don't deserve my vote.

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 12:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Wide-Eyes

The only difference is, regardless of the pill you take you are still going to wake up F'ed.

No matter who wins the truth is we lose.

on another note read an interesting article about Trump today talking about some of his past misdeeds if you will its a good read..

www.cracked.com...

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 12:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: WeRpeons
or just sit out of this election altogether.

There are other seats of importance. Congress for instance. I wouldn't neglect that.

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 12:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheKnightofDoom
a reply to: goou111

Only one?.

I can link many many more stupid Trump supporters.
Not saying all are but he appears to attract the dim.

OH MY!

when he shows the guy the two exact same pictures. that's almost sad...

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 12:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Wide-Eyes

At this point we're doomed to be screwed regardless of who wins.

Better come to terms with which end you prefer to be screwed because that's about the only protection you'll get out of this one.

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 12:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: crimsongod21

and on another note, i beleive it was the republicans that made the huge deal out of bill turning the oval office into the oral office.. so if she wants to blame any one for that ... maybe she should look at ken star and the republican party...

Yeah there you go... blame the Republican Party instead of the guy playing hide the cigar in the oval office.

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 12:53 PM
link   
a reply to: knoxie

That was a hit piece by Jordon Klemper on the Daily Show. I'm sure there were lucid Trump supporters there but these few were used. I like TDS but they go overboard sometimes.

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 12:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: eNumbra

So because one idiot Trump supporter sounds like an idiot all Trump supporters are guilty by association?

How about Kelly Anne Conway herself then? Is that a ringing endorsement?

youtu.be...

Here is the video Anderson Smash!

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 12:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Bone75

Who turned it into a national media outrage? I dont think Bill did, im pretty sure he wanted to keep it as hush hush as possible so he could keep on keeping on...

So yeah, i think i will blame the Republicans for turning it into what it became, was what he did right, obviously not. Was it my concern that he was playing a little cigar hide and go seek nope. that is something that should have been handled between him and his wife and the cigar holder...

Just like Trumps past as a cheater should be disregarded when thinking about this election cycle. What a man or woman does in there private time in regards to marital or extramarital affairs doesnt really concern me.

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 01:04 PM
link   

If this thing goes like I think it is theres gonna be a whole lot of democrats left speechless.

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 01:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: WilburnRoach

originally posted by: eNumbra

How about Kelly Anne Conway herself then? Is that a ringing endorsement?

youtu.be...

Here is the video Anderson Smash!

The Anderson smash makes farts sound like a a strong breeze.
edit on 13-10-2016 by Mizgy because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 01:09 PM
link   
People in my state would vote for Kanye West if he was the only candidate who opposed Roe v. Wade.
They don't realize it is a strategy, and most of these politicians don't care except for their guaranteed votes. I feel sorry for woman like that one in the vid. They don't know how badly they are shooting themselves in the foot, by voting on this one issues.
Falwell, all the evangelicals, it's all they focus on. Well that, and hating Muslims. It is indeed ignorant.

(I sometimes wonder how many abortions Trump has paid for in his womanizing, rogue life?)

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 01:14 PM
link   
a reply to: crimsongod21

to say that all men talk that way is a blatant lie, I can surely attest to that, as i am a man, have spent plenty of time in a locker room and in other "manly" fields of work and i have never been witness to some one speaking like that.

All men are pigs is a well known stereotype.

I'm a man too...I've said things...and heard things being said...far worse than this. Words are not deeds.

So all I can say to your experience is...you obviously havent heard it all. Maybe you grew up in a nice god fearing catholic family where swearing and dirty language was unwelcomed. Which is perfectly fine.

I can tell you that I didnt...grew up in such an environment. Words like di**, cu**, pu*** are a regular occurrence in my daily verbal expression. I dont mean anything by it...it's how I talk. Sometimes I say for a woman that she is a pu***...if she sexy and knows it. Naturally...never to her face...unless she wants it. And there are moments when...they want it.

Now let the stoning begin !

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 01:17 PM
link   
This can be really twisted, however what she is saying is that in her opinion someone being pro abortion is far worse than talking about using your power to touch up women.

Its her opinion so she cant really be right or wrong!

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 01:20 PM
link   

and on another note, i beleive it was the republicans that made the huge deal out of bill turning the oval office into the oral office.. so if she wants to blame any one for that ... maybe she should look at ken star and the republican party...

This dawned on me the other day also. Republicans crying over Democrats making an issue of male predatory behavior when it was Republicans who forced it into the national conversation. How soon they forget.

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 01:23 PM
link   
a reply to: MarioOnTheFly

The rest of us are glad no one wants to come out to flyover.

It means all the d-bags and arrogant @ssholes stay out on the coasts. We don't want them anyhow. They can go live out in their little blue paradises, tax each other to death, and try to force their neighbors to live the way they think is best.

Leave us alone.

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 01:28 PM
link   

Actually, Bill and Hillary's corruption brought it out.

You are technically correct in that he wanted to keep it on the down-low, but there was a special prosecutor appointed to look for corruption in the Clinton's dealings (thanks to Wikileaks, we know this was likely going on then as it is now). The special prosector got suspicious of a young woman who was supposedly working in the White House, but appeared to actually really do nothing while drawing a large salary. When you investigate for corruption, this is a red flag - people who don't work but draw salaries.

That person was Lewinsky, and thus the affair came out.

He was never investigated primarily over the affair. This is a lie the Democrats told to cover up what was really being looked into. They want people like you to think the whole thing was over an extramarital affair so you really do think the Republicans impeached him over sex. No, he lied about what Monica was drawing a salary for and perjured himself under oath. THAT was the impeachment charge. Had he said he was having an affair and paying her for it. It would have been a scandal, but not impeachable. Instead he lied. Why? Because Clintons do.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join