It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Trump supporter leaves CNN anchor speechless

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+5 more 
posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 11:38 AM
link   
This video doesn't show us anything we all haven't seen right here on ATS in defense of Trump.

But sometimes it needs to be heard spoken out loud.

I know it's a long shot, but maybe...big maybe...Trump supporters will hear how their defenses sound when spoken out loud and re-think their defense of Trump.

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 11:45 AM
link   
a reply to: kruphix

"The Oral Office"...LOL.

THanks for the laugh.

+16 more 
posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 12:04 PM
link   

So because one idiot Trump supporter sounds like an idiot all Trump supporters are guilty by association?

So why are all Mass murderers Democrats? Are all Democrats now Mass Murderers?

THE LIST:
– Nidal Hasan – Ft Hood Shooter: Reg­istered Democrat and Muslim.
– Aaron Alexis, Navy Yard shooter – black liberal/Obama voter
– Seung-Hui Cho – Virginia Tech shooter: Wrote hate mail to President Bush and to his staff, registered Democrat.
– James Holmes – the “Dark Knight”/Colorado shooter: Registered Democrat, staff worker on the Obama campaign, #Occu­py guy,progressive liberal, hated Christians.
– Amy Bishop, the rabid leftist, killed her colleagues in Alabama, Obama supporter.
– Andrew J. Stack, flew plane into IRS building in Texas – Leftist Democrat
– James J. Lee who was the “green activist”/ leftist took hostages at Discovery Channel – progressive liberal Democrat

What a stupid thread.

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 12:05 PM
link   

OK. I'll admit that I have used the whole "I'm sure most men do that "blah de blah," and this woman definitely made me shake my head in shame and embarrassment, BUT, if it helps my case at all, I do not SUPPORT Trump, nor do I support Hilary.

I haven't participated in this election whatsoever. And I'll be the first to tell anyone that both of these fools should never have made it this far.
edit on 13-10-2016 by PageLC14 because: Punctuation

+2 more 
posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 12:07 PM
link   
a reply to: goou111

So because one idiot Trump supporter sounds like an idiot all Trump supporters are guilty by association?

She isn't saying anything different than what we see Trump supporters type here.

The only difference is that when you hear those words spoken out loud instead of reading them off the internet, you clearly see how idiotic they sound.

So no, they aren't guilty by association...they are guilty because they are exactly like the women in the video.

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 12:09 PM
link   
a reply to: PageLC14

And that's my point.

It's easy to type on the internet something like "most men talk like that".

However, when you actually hear someone in the real world say it out loud, outside of the internet bubble, it sounds very very different.

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 12:10 PM
link   
a reply to: goou111

Only one?.

I can link many many more stupid Trump supporters.
Not saying all are but he appears to attract the dim.

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 12:10 PM
link   
Lol That Lady doesnt realize what shes saying.

She is making Clintons case for her.

By bringing up Bill Clinton, you are proving the oppositions point.. If what Bill did was wrong and shoudnt be in the office.. then you have to apply the same logic to your candidate.. not use it as a defense. lol

Its Hillarious!

I think many Trump supporters have come to their senses.

Although.. most of the people who were gung ho on Trump and defended him to no end, are now saying he is Hillary's sacrificial lamb.

It never ends

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 12:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: goou111

It IS prevalent.

THE LIST:
– Seung-Hui Cho – Virginia Tech shooter: Wrote hate mail to President Bush and to his staff, registered Democrat.
– James Holmes – the “Dark Knight”/Colorado shooter: Registered Democrat, staff worker on the Obama campaign, #Occu­py guy,progressive liberal, hated Christians.
– Amy Bishop, the rabid leftist, killed her colleagues in Alabama, Obama supporter.
– James J. Lee who was the “green activist”/ leftist took hostages at Discovery Channel – progressive liberal Democrat

What a stupid thread.

And you just proved it.

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 12:15 PM
link   

Indeed it does. And I'm ashamed that I may have been seen like that!! But, don't get me wrong, I also stated that women can be just as bad as men.

I guess sometimes it's best to think before we talk and shut up while we're ahead.

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 12:16 PM
link   
I wouldn't know what to say either LOL

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 12:17 PM
link   
a reply to: TheKnightofDoom

that's not really fair...go type "dumb hillary supporter" in youtube and grab some popcorn...

doesnt really tell us anything....other then there are people of various levels of intelligence and education in the US as in world. Still, they all have to live and breathe...and vote. They have opinions however they sound to you.

You have to learn to live with that.

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 12:18 PM
link   

None of this is making any difference to anyone.

We supporters of Trump need not defend him.

We shall simply vote for him.

Its either him or Hillary and its not going to be Hillary.

I wish it was more exciting and interesting than that but it just isnt.

Continue flailing away with the rhetoric anyway though.

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 12:19 PM
link   

i want to just cry, it makes it all worse knowing that she is from Kansas... why do all the idiots have to be from my home state???? this Idiot, the Phelps clan ugh... and this is why no one wants to come to Kansas... ha ha ha...

I vote here and now to change the Kansas state motto to " come for the wheat stay for the ignorant hillbilly morons"

and on another note, i beleive it was the republicans that made the huge deal out of bill turning the oval office into the oral office.. so if she wants to blame any one for that ... maybe she should look at ken star and the republican party...

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 12:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: MarioOnTheFly
a reply to: TheKnightofDoom

that's not really fair...go type "dumb hillary supporter" in youtube and grab some popcorn...

doesnt really tell us anything....other then there are people of various levels of intelligence and education in the US as in world. Still, they all have to live and breathe...and vote. They have opinions however they sound to you.

You have to learn to live with that.

Yes, there are stupid people supporting both candidates.

But my point is that this lady is using the exact same defense that many Trump supporters here on ATS are using. But when you hear it said out loud, you can really tell how ridiculous they sound.

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 12:21 PM
link   
a reply to: crimsongod21

i want to just cry, it makes it all worse knowing that she is from Kansas... why do all the idiots have to be from my home state???? this Idiot, the Phelps clan ugh... and this is why no one wants to come to Kansas... ha ha ha...

That's very sad. You might as well mock half the globe...

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 12:23 PM
link   

THE LIST:

What a stupid thread.

when trump said he could shoot people.. his fans would still love him..

fyi, that was HIM essentially saying MY AREDENT SUPPORTERS ARE IDIOTS.

now, these same ardent trump supporters are defending him using his power as owner of beauty pageants to ogle girls.

they're defending what he said about groping women without consent calling it simply locker room talk. (good god!)

they're vilifying the women who have come out to say "they weren't just words".

they're just fine with him not paying his tax yet paying theirs.

trump was right.

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 12:24 PM
link   
OMFG. HILLARY IS GOING TO WIN

I might as well just do a suicide pact with my fiance.

You people do know that Russia are going to f8ck you if Hillary wins don't you?

If Hellary gets in we're all f*cked...

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 12:27 PM
link   

But my point is that this lady is using the exact same defense that many Trump supporters here on ATS are using. But when you hear it said out loud, you can really tell how ridiculous they sound.

Ridiculous is a matter of perspective...based on one's own grasp of the world around us. You want diversity...then accept it. And sometimes the diverse becomes the majority...and they can impose all the dumb sh** they want on all of us remaining minorities.

It's how democracy works. We made our bed...now we lie in it.

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 12:29 PM
link   

How about Kelly Anne Conway herself then? Is that a ringing endorsement?

youtu.be...

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join