It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Done Lurking 2.0

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 11:20 AM
link   
I decided today would be the day and I did a full intro post describing myself but for some reason it didn't appear. It was pretty comprehensive and to post it all again smacks of vanity to me. So if you actually do want to know anything about me just ask.
edit on 13-10-2016 by CulturalResilience because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 11:22 AM
link   
I'll just say welcome aboard, friend. Enjoy your time here.

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 11:24 AM
link   
a reply to: CulturalResilience

Lurking is bad for your back anyway! Welcome to the posting side of ATS!

I once tried three times to reply to a post and all three disappeared into ether. Now I keep a word document open and try to type up the longer responses there just in case it happens again.

Have fun wandering around the place! Glad you joined the mosh pit!

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 11:39 AM
link   

Welcome onboard!

Why the username, what kind of culture and resilience do you have in mind?

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 01:24 PM
link   
Hello and welcome CR.
That's some good advice from TEO, to always save texts to some word-pad type application.
The good old "ctrl+C", works fine for short texts like this also.

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 02:03 PM
link   
Thank you kindly. I will make every effort to be a worthy member reply to: Maverick1

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 02:06 PM
link   
I have heard the same thing, in fact I'm here at my Chiropractors insistence. a reply to: TEOTWAWKIAIFF

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 02:13 PM
link   
Cultural Resilience is a fledgling movement that seeks to encourage pride in ones heritage and the preservation of the things that make us who we are. It is about investing in clean and sustainable technologies and moving away from Soil and Oil based food production. An end to the tyranny and slavery that is perpetuated by the Fractional Reserve Banking System is one of the Main Aims and there is no room in it for violent nationalist thugs. It is about local autonomy and community health and prosperity.

Kind regards.
a reply to: PublicOpinion

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 02:14 PM
link   
Thank you. Advice noted.a reply to: Nothin

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 02:35 PM
link   

Sounds like my life, thanks for the reply and have a great time!

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 02:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: CulturalResilience
Cultural Resilience is a fledgling movement that seeks to encourage pride in ones heritage and the preservation of the things that make us who we are. It is about investing in clean and sustainable technologies and moving away from Soil and Oil based food production. An end to the tyranny and slavery that is perpetuated by the Fractional Reserve Banking System is one of the Main Aims and there is no room in it for violent nationalist thugs. It is about local autonomy and community health and prosperity.

Kind regards.
a reply to: PublicOpinion

Very Interesting. Is it anything like Ubuntu? Any plans for a physical homestead, community, or village?
Would make a good thread subject, when you are ready.

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 02:56 PM
link   
Hello and welcome!

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 08:22 PM
link   
Hello and welcome to the wonderful world of ATS :-)

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 08:34 AM
link   
Thanks Ill give that some thought. If you haven't yet seen the three films in the Zeitgeist series I would recommend them as many of the aims are outlined in there. a reply to: Nothin

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 08:35 AM
link   
Thank you pretty lady.a reply to: Night Star

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 08:36 AM
link   
Thank you for your welcome hope to see you around the forums.a reply to: DarkvsLight29

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 08:41 AM
link   
Thank you all for the warm welcome. I have just moved to a rural area that I have always wanted to live in but I still have to commute to the city for work. I am hoping to put some of my thoughts and plans into action in the coming months so I hope Ill still be able to spend some time with you all on ATS.

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 02:21 PM
link   

Thanks Ill give that some thought. If you haven't yet seen the three films in the Zeitgeist series I would recommend them as many of the aims are outlined in there. a reply to: Nothin

Oooo: been quite a few years, can't remember much of those films. Will put them back on the watch list.
Peace and blessings.

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 11:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: Nothin

Oooo: been quite a few years, can't remember much of those films. Will put them back on the watch list.
Peace and blessings.

Hope you find them interesting, I would also be interested to hear your thoughts afterwards.

top topics

join