It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

New Poll: Trump takes the lead over Clinton

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 08:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: ParasuvO

originally posted by: Annee

originally posted by: spiritualarchitect
a reply to: richapau
Are the polls misleading? Are they rigged by the liberal media?

Tuesday 10/11/16

Hillary and Al Gore cannot even fill a small gymnasium on the Miami Dade campus. Only 750 people showed up for the rally.

Hillary voters are mostly established.

They've been supporting her for a long tine.

I'm comfortable hanging at home, knowing who I'm gonna vote for. I have no desire or need to go to a rally.

What a load of garbage that is....the only ones who have been supporting her for along time are super angry women, who want a chance to "get even" and think this is the big chance.

Oh My!

You have an OPINION different then mine.

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 08:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Greggers

originally posted by: knoxie
the trump campaign just pulled out of Virginia..

Whose virgina is he in now?

Well played

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 08:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lucidparadox

originally posted by: DAVID64
I'm actually kind of starting to hope Hillary wins. The, when her followers discover they'been screwed, they have no one to blame but themselves. Most of the people who voted for Obama, now say they made a mistake. But what do they do? Go right ahead and elect someone who agreed with and supported him in every failed policy. Someone who has actually been caught saying her private agenda is different that what she tells the public.
If you haven't liked what's gone on under Obama, it's only going to be more of the same with Clinton, only much, much worse.

But, but, she's a woman!, it's gonna be different this time.

Right.

Weird.. I voted for Obama twice..

No regrets here. He pulled our economy out of the disaster Bush put us in, and my fortunes finally started looking up.

We are still in the economic malaise that the democrats gave us. I'm glad you are doing well. My family has not been so fortunate, despite our best efforts. Nearly lost the house twice, used 401K to stay afloat, health care insurance doubled, lost a full time job, living paycheck to paycheck.

I only expect it to get worse if that woman is elected.

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 08:38 PM
link   
a reply to: jrod scientific merit lol,,,,did that just sound good to you at the time ?

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 08:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlueShaman
New Poll: Trump takes the lead over Clinton
page: 1

Obviously a lie.
Trump is already a forgotten rich loser..

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 09:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: burgerbuddy

originally posted by: jrod
a reply to: spiritualarchitect

Find me a gambling website that shows Trump being ahead!

All the ones I have checked out show him at best a 4:1 underdog, with most having him closer to a 9:1 underdog.

You claim Trump is winning but give zero evidence to back it up. The numbers at his rallies are largely because he gives out free tickets in very 'Red' demographics.

So does that mean hillary charges people to get into her rallies? lol!!

Seems like someone that gets $250k for a speech, people would love to hear her talk, doesn't it?

If you pay a band to play at your party $250k, you would expect them to draw record crowds at a free concert.

The odds are definitely against him among other forces and obstacles. Of course, Hillary is the clear favorite and he's the underdog. Nothing can be for certain and I suppose that's why there are odds and people bet. However, upsets do happen. Here's some food for thought:

His odds for winning the Republican nomination was 12.1% percent and he won.

Election Betting Odds

Trump started out as a 100-to-1 shot days after referring to Mexicans as criminals and rapists on June 16, according to data from Ladbrokes and Bettingexpert.com.

By the time he mocked John McCain’s POW status and heroism on July 18, he was down to 50 to 1.

Then, after insulting Megyn Kelly during the Aug. 6 GOP debate, he improved to 20 to 1.

By Dec. 7, when he called for a ban on Muslim immigration, the odds were 6 to 1 — and he’s currently at 2 to 1.

If he ultimately wins the White House, Trump will go down in history, mentioned in the same breath as Buster Douglas, the 2004 Boston Red Sox and the 1980 US Olympic hockey team — the longest of long shots who somehow won it all.

The Sox were 100-to-1 underdogs to win the World Series after falling down 3-0 to the Yankees in the American League Championship Series — but came back to win it all.

The “Miracle on Ice” hockey team that beat the powerful Russian squad to capture the gold were 500-to-1 underdogs, while the unheralded Douglas beat Tyson in 1990 despite being a 42-to-1 underdog.

Sheridan said he believes Trump will be an even-money pick later this summer, especially if he makes a popular VP pick. “Right now, I’d bet the hell out of Trump — for value reasons alone,” Sheridan said.

When it comes to Donald Trump, trust these bookies over pundits, June 5, 2016

Most bookies now give him odds of 13/8 to win the election in November — far shorter than the 150/1 outsider odds he started with. Hillary Clinton is still the favourite but only just, with average odds of 1/2.

Ladbrokes: Clinton 1/2 — Trump 13/8
William Hill: Clinton 1/2 — Trump 13/8
Betfair: Clinton 4/9 — Trump 7/4
Paddy Power: Clinton 4/9 — Trump 17/10
Sky Bet: Clinton 2/5 — Trump 17/4

US PRESIDENTIAL BETTING: Donald Trump is closing in on Hillary Clinton, Jul. 26, 2016

Odds are declining for him now and it doesn't look good at all:

Presidential Betting Odds

Then you have this professor:

Norpoth created a statistical model of presidential elections that uses a candidate’s performance in their party’s primary and patterns in the electoral cycle as predictors of the presidential vote in the general election. Donald Trump has a 97 percent chance of defeating Hillary Clinton and a 99 percent chance of defeating Bernie Sanders in the general election, according to Norpoth’s formula.

“The bottom line is that the primary model, using also the cyclical movement, makes it almost certain that Donald Trump will be the next president,” Norpoth said, “if he’s a nominee of the [Republican] party.” Norpoth’s primary model works for every presidential election since 1912, with the notable exception of the 1960 election. These results give the model an accuracy of 96.1 percent.

“You think ‘This is crazy. How can anything come up with something like that?’ ” Norpoth said “But that’s exactly the kind of equation I used to predict Bill Clinton winning in ‘96, that I used to predict that George Bush would win in 2004, and, as you remember four years ago, that Obama would win in 2012.”

Norpoth then added data from the New Hampshire and South Carolina primaries to narrow down the forecast to specific candidates. As he brought up the first slide with matchup results, the silence was broken by muttering from the audience.

“Trump beats Hillary 54.7 percent to 45.3 percent [of the popular vote]. This is almost too much to believe.” Norpoth said, with a few members of the audience laughing nervously. “The probability of that [outcome] is almost complete certainty, 97 percent. It’s almost ‘Take it to the bank.’ ”

News Political science professor forecasts Trump as general election winner

Place your bets!!

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 12:05 AM
link   

No regrets here. He pulled our economy out of the disaster Bush put us in, and my fortunes finally started looking up.

Yea "fortunes": quantitative easing x 4, Fed interest rate at 0% for how long now, Record number of displaced unemployed workers, added 10 Trillion to national debt, and a propped up market in a pear tree...

Oh yes things are just grand because Obama told us so and my wallet is fat.

Good grief take off the blinders.
edit on 14-10-2016 by Nucleardoom because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 12:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

originally posted by: Irishhaf
a reply to: Annee

So you are ok with her being held to a different standard than other people that have been prosecuted for similar behavior?

If thats so I am going to bow out now, and just assume you have no clue about classified information and the number of people that have gone to jail for less risky behavior than hers.

Could you send a link of Hillary being prosecuted; Or even indited for that matter.

Could you link to where it shows violation of the law is ok if you were just careless and didnt mean to?

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 01:58 PM
link   
I am still voting for Trump. Clinton will continue her muricahate and make us pay for being murican. Just like brother O.

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 02:07 PM
link   
Check the dates of the links you posted. Also show me a legitimate gaming/gambling site that show Trump closing in.

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 04:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Teikiatsu

originally posted by: DAVID64
I'm actually kind of starting to hope Hillary wins. The, when her followers discover they'been screwed, they have no one to blame but themselves. Most of the people who voted for Obama, now say they made a mistake. But what do they do? Go right ahead and elect someone who agreed with and supported him in every failed policy. Someone who has actually been caught saying her private agenda is different that what she tells the public.
If you haven't liked what's gone on under Obama, it's only going to be more of the same with Clinton, only much, much worse.

But, but, she's a woman!, it's gonna be different this time.

Right.

We are still in the economic malaise that the democrats gave us. I'm glad you are doing well. My family has not been so fortunate, despite our best efforts. Nearly lost the house twice, used 401K to stay afloat, health care insurance doubled, lost a full time job, living paycheck to paycheck.

I only expect it to get worse if that woman is elected.

Im really sorry to hear that

Honestly, Ive lived that life and it wears on the mind.

Things just started getting better for me in the last 2 years, before that it was a major struggle.

Then again I am of the age where my livlihood depends on my current salary and the current benefits and employer can provide since I have little to no investments. When the economy started looking up I was hired entry level to a big corporation and worked my way up quick.

I can see how it may be a different story if your livlihood depends on different things

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 09:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Greggers

LOL...HAHAHA! You had me snorting out loud with this one.

Well played sir, well played!!!

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 10:00 AM
link   
a reply to: mkultra11

Yes, all that was early money too.

I like to play the long shots at the races and I've seen my 30-1 drop to 5-1 when they hit the gates.

So the odds for Trump can drop to him being the favorite.

new topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join