It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

New Poll: Trump takes the lead over Clinton

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 03:37 PM
link   
a reply to: richapau
Are the polls misleading? Are they rigged by the liberal media?

Tuesday 10/11/16

Hillary and Al Gore cannot even fill a small gymnasium on the Miami Dade campus. Only 750 people showed up for the rally. That’s Miami, with a population of nearly 420,000!

PJ-Comix said “The crowd was so large it threatened to overflow into all those empty seats.”

While Trump’s rally outdoors in Panama City draws 11,200 ticket holders. Panama City, with a population of less than 40,000!

Monday 10/10/16

Hillary Clinton Rally in Detroit, MI
Hillary gave a rally speech in the Matthaei Center, a room with a capacity of 2,000 standing room. In Detroi, a city with a population of 661,000 people. No photos or video show if the room was full.

Examining 9 videos of this Hillary rally we find each has been watched over

264 times
1,700 times
614 times
300 times
154 times
1,000 times
313 times
2,000 times
14,000 times
A Total of over 20,300 viewers

Donald Trump Rally in Wilkes-Barre, PA
Trump gave a rally speech yesterday in the Mohegan Sun Arena with a capacity of 10,000 standing room. In Scranton, a city with a population of 75,000. Videos show that the room was nearly full, with some patches of empty seats near the top.

Examining 9 videos of this Trump rally we find each has been watched over
79,000 times
10,000 times
16,000 times
15,000 times
757 times
1,700 times
21,000 times
7,000 times
206,000 times
A Total of over 387,700 viewers

387,000 to 20,000 = 19 times difference in the world wide web
10,000 to 2,000 = 5 times difference in the real world
11,200 to 750 = 15 times difference in the real world

These are real world numbers that we can all see and are typical of the race in general.
So how can Hillary be leading in the polls but be so far behind in real world and online turnout?

Easy, the pollsters drop enough of the Trump votes out of the count to keep her in the lead.
If true, this means that the liberal media polling numbers are not accurate but are skewed in a direct attempt to stop a voter turnout for Trump.
Basically the same thing they did to Bernie in California to secure the Dim nomination.

It will be interesting to see how this transfers over to real voting numbers. Then again democrats have already been arrested for polling fraud on the first day. They are trying to steal the election illegally.

www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...

edit on 13-10-2016 by spiritualarchitect because: One video site removed the 4 Trump videos and their Hillary video, thereby not showing rally crowd comparison.

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 03:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: DantesPeak

originally posted by: Encryptor
a reply to: DAVID64

I secretly hope Russia takes over.

This made me think of the whole John Titor story. I think it's obvious by now that his story was either made up, or we're on a different timeline or whatever, but it's interesting that it looks like Hillary will win the election and tensions with Russia are climbing with each passing day. Didn't John Titor say that Russia would end up attacking the US to liberate them from their evil government, or something to that effect?

I don't put much stock in it. Your quote just reminded me of that part of his story.

I used to listen to C2C every night.

I remember some ex CIA guy (I think) talking about war in Syria, and Russia and China ganging up on America. He said eventually the three top powers Russia, China, USA would join together as world leaders.

I recorded most shows. May have to go through those DVDs - - before they get nuked.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Anyway, I agree Trump is DONE.

No matter what effort is put into spamming polls.

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 03:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: spiritualarchitect

Tuesday 10/11/16

Hillary and Al Gore cannot even fill a small gymnasium on the Miami Dade campus. Only 750 people showed up for the rally.

Hillary voters are mostly established.

They've been supporting her for a long tine.

I'm comfortable hanging at home, knowing who I'm gonna vote for. I have no desire or need to go to a rally.

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 03:51 PM
link   
a reply to: spiritualarchitect

Find me a gambling website that shows Trump being ahead!

All the ones I have checked out show him at best a 4:1 underdog, with most having him closer to a 9:1 underdog.

You claim Trump is winning but give zero evidence to back it up. The numbers at his rallies are largely because he gives out free tickets in very 'Red' demographics.

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 03:53 PM
link   
a reply to: jrod

Best I could find yesterday was 4 to 1 so it's 9 to 1 now eh?.....nope still a turkey of a bet.

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 03:58 PM
link   
a reply to: TheKnightofDoom

Do your own research. In case you are not math savvy, 4:1 is 80/20%, 9:1 is 90/10%.

Good luck finding a gambling site that thinks trump is has close to a 20% chance of winning. His numbers are dropping fast, there is no way a reasonable person can deny this.

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 04:00 PM
link   
a reply to: jrod

If it gets to 20 to 1 I may put a tenner on it you never know Clinton her vice president may get assassinated by some Mexican Muslims then I think he may just have a chance then.

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 04:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: DantesPeak

originally posted by: Encryptor
a reply to: DAVID64

I secretly hope Russia takes over.

This made me think of the whole John Titor story. I think it's obvious by now that his story was either made up, or we're on a different timeline or whatever, but it's interesting that it looks like Hillary will win the election and tensions with Russia are climbing with each passing day. Didn't John Titor say that Russia would end up attacking the US to liberate them from their evil government, or something to that effect?

I don't put much stock in it. Your quote just reminded me of that part of his story.

Titor has never been debunked....
Here are a few things he said,

Titor: The President in 2009 was interested only in keeping his/her power base.
Notice he say's He/She = Obama and Hillary!

Titor: A world war in 2015 killed nearly three billion people.
Divergence in world-lines.... could happen 2016 or 2017

Titor: the divergence grows exponentially as you move farther away from your worldline of origin.

02/25/2001 07:31 am
((You said that there will be a big war right? And that Russia will nuke some of our major cities, right? Can you at least tell us which cities will be nuked?))

No I won’t do that. However, I submit to you that when the moment comes it will be absolutely plain as day that you are unsafe in the cities. The millions people that stay will choose to stay. That's what comes as a surprise.

email newsletter.
Email:
07 November 2000 21:23
pamela: 6.what started the war? and who fought in it? who won?what countries were destroyed and what survived?

timetravel_0: Wow...that's a big question. There is a civil war in the United States that starts in 2005. That conflict flares up and down for 10 years. In 2015, Russia launches a nuclear strike against the major cities in the United States (which is the "other side" of the civil war from my perspective), China and Europe . The United States counter attacks. The US cities are destroyed along with the AFE (American Federal Empire)...thus we (in the country) won. The European Union and China were also destroyed. Russia is now our largest trading partner and the Capitol of the US was moved to Omaha Nebraska .

edit on 13-10-2016 by imitator because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 04:18 PM
link   
quick summary ... I gotta run.......

In John Titor's world, Hillary is probably the president and she starts WW3.
"Thus we (in the country) won."

either way it's win win for the anti-globalist.

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 04:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: imitator

There's also the PNAC group and Edgar Cayce.

In my travels I understand both are about 10 years behind where they wanted to be this year.

Combine that with Titor - - and I'd guess timeline - - Hillary's 2nd term.

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 04:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: imitator

OK, you need to start a thread.

Why win win for anti globalists?

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 06:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: jrod
a reply to: spiritualarchitect

Find me a gambling website that shows Trump being ahead!

All the ones I have checked out show him at best a 4:1 underdog, with most having him closer to a 9:1 underdog.

You claim Trump is winning but give zero evidence to back it up. The numbers at his rallies are largely because he gives out free tickets in very 'Red' demographics.

So does that mean hillary charges people to get into her rallies? lol!!

Seems like someone that gets $250k for a speech, people would love to hear her talk, doesn't it?

If you pay a band to play at your party $250k, you would expect them to draw record crowds at a free concert.

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 06:04 PM
link   
I hate Trump but I would love to go for the insanity of it all! sign me up straight up!

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 06:05 PM
link   

Do your own research. In case you are not math savvy, 4:1 is 80/20%, 9:1 is 90/10%.

Good luck finding a gambling site that thinks trump is has close to a 20% chance of winning. His numbers are dropping fast, there is no way a reasonable person can deny this.

Bookies lose too. lol!

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 06:05 PM
link   
I guess Fox News is in the tank for Hillary too?

Clinton Leads Trump by Seven Points - Fox News

Trumpettes are going to have to get more creative with the backflips.

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 06:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Swills
Good luck Trump supporters because November 28th and Trump loses I don't know what you're all gonna do.

Don't worry, we won't commit mass suicide or anything like that. Life will go on as normal, just like it did for all the non-Obama supporters when he won twice.

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 06:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: burgerbuddy

Bookies lose too. lol!

Bookies just want it to be that the 4:1 draws equal money on both sides of the betting because they make money off the percent of your winnings and if too many pay for Trump they would raise his odds so people would pay for Hillary and even it out. That means more people are betting on Hillary now and they are pushing people to bet on Trump as you only have to bet 25 to win 100$ Bookies base it on who the bets are being placed on, bottom line. SO many people must be betting on Hillary. Generally, conservatives don't bet much compared to lib's, We may have solved the math issue for the lib's betting on their criminal leader. Plus most of us know, gamblers don't know squat about anything but odds of defined things like a deck of cards or the dice!
edit on 13-10-2016 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 07:35 PM
link   

Trump hands out free tickets to his rally's.

Hillary's rallies are free to attend, unless it's a fundraiser. You can reserve free tickets through her website

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 08:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

originally posted by: spiritualarchitect

Tuesday 10/11/16

Hillary and Al Gore cannot even fill a small gymnasium on the Miami Dade campus. Only 750 people showed up for the rally.

Hillary voters are mostly established.

They've been supporting her for a long tine.

I'm comfortable hanging at home, knowing who I'm gonna vote for. I have no desire or need to go to a rally.

What a load of garbage that is....the only ones who have been supporting her for along time are super angry women, who want a chance to "get even" and think this is the big chance.

Wow I will say this much, Hillary would be a terrible president, but great for the newschannels, they will be attacking everyone they can THINK of and stirring the people up into such a froth, it will make the old days look tame.

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 08:13 PM
link   
a reply to: BlueShaman

You say that like it's easy...

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join