It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

New Poll: Trump takes the lead over Clinton

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 02:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Swills
a reply to: BlueShaman

So a right wing leaning poll, just one, says Trump is in the lead so it must be true?

Good luck Trump supporters because November 28th and Trump loses I don't know what you're all gonna do. Sad.

Nov 28th... monday after holiday weekend, I imagine many people will be sad...

Now if you mean Nov 8th... I am already sad because millions of my country men are still convinced voting for evil and hoping is better than voting for people they believe in... that should make everyone sad.

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 02:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: MrSpad

Trump may be out of the race, but it's funny to see your Hillary still in the 40% area.

It is not funny it is how sad this election is. Just about anybody the GOP put out could have beaten Clinton. With the possible exception of Cruz. Rubio, Bush, Kasich etc would have crushed her. Trump was the person that Clinton could definitely beat and somehow he ended up with nomination.

Of course you look at the other way and say anybody the DNC ran would have crushed Trump even more but, that point is not moot.

And if Trump had just a little bit of self control, was not so utterly vain and would listen to smarter people even he could have won this thing.

Trump had to literally prove that he was a direct threat to the United States to lose. And he did so. I do not know if that means he was in Clinton's pocket or he just an idiot.
edit on 13-10-2016 by MrSpad because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 02:41 PM
link   

He didn't want to win it is so obvious.

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 02:42 PM
link   

Anyone else the GOP put out there (with the sole exception being Ben Carson) would have been a damned Hillary clone.

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 02:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Irishhaf
a reply to: Annee

Fact: the lead investigator, and the person that decides to press charges or not both have a history with the clintons nobody really expected charges... we hoped the fbi and doj had integrity ... now we know the truth.

There are laws for us... but different rules for them.

But hey... your side wins.. thats all that matters right..

Most of the attacks on Hillary are fueled, promoted, and manufactured from the Right Wing.

I'm not interested in another Ken Starr situation - - - and I doubt this country is either.

FBI - - No Charges.

The rise and fall of Kenneth Starr - Rick Jervi June 9, 2016

Last week, Starr resigned as chancellor of Baylor University amid a sexual assault scandal involving student athletes that has rocked the private Texas university. He had been previously removed as university president. www.usatoday.com...

edit on 13-10-2016 by Annee because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 02:50 PM
link   

How is her associate standing there saying she lied... she had classified emails... a right wing conspiracy?

Please explain that one to me?

That wasnt said by the radical right that was all said by Comey...

There is zero debate on whether or not she mishandled classified information she did... Fbi said she did she eventually admitted she did... yet not even a wrist slap and your ok with that...

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 02:54 PM
link   

How is her associate standing there saying she lied... she had classified emails... a right wing conspiracy?

Please explain that one to me?

That wasnt said by the radical right that was all said by Comey...

There is zero debate on whether or not she mishandled classified information she did... Fbi said she did she eventually admitted she did... yet not even a wrist slap and your ok with that...

FBI - - NO Charges

New laws have now been put in place or will be coming.

I'm sure hoards of politicians are scrambling to make sure their own servers are now secure.

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 02:57 PM
link   
I thought that said
"Watch out Democrats, Republican elitists, mainstream media, and Washington, D.C. socialites, your weekend of excrement and pleasure may have just come to an end."

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 03:03 PM
link   
List of laws Hillary broke:

Unauthorized Removal And Retention Of Classified Documents Or Material
18 U.S.C. § 1924
Class: A Misdemeanor
Possible Penalty: Imprisonment for 1 year and/or $100,000 fine

Gathering, Transmitting Or Losing Defense Information
18 U.S.C. § 793
Class: Felony
Possible Penalty: Imprisonment for 10 years and/or $250,000 fine

Concealment, Removal, Or Mutilation Generally
18 U.S.C. § 2071
Possible Penalty: Imprisonment of no more than 3 years, a fine, or both

LOCK HER UP!!

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 03:05 PM
link   

So you are ok with her being held to a different standard than other people that have been prosecuted for similar behavior?

If thats so I am going to bow out now, and just assume you have no clue about classified information and the number of people that have gone to jail for less risky behavior than hers.

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 03:06 PM
link   
Just remember this, we have never had a person who could be President that half the country wants thrown in jail.

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 03:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: spiritualarchitect

Go be all Anti-Hillary if you want.

I'm over it. The FBI No charges.

Was she careless and stupid? Yes.

OK, learned her lesson and is probably the safest person today to handle classified material.

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 03:10 PM
link   

So you are ok with her being held to a different standard than other people that have been prosecuted for similar behavior?

If thats so I am going to bow out now, and just assume you have no clue about classified information and the number of people that have gone to jail for less risky behavior than hers.

Could you send a link of Hillary being prosecuted; Or even indited for that matter.

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 03:10 PM
link   

Just remember this, we have never had a person who could be President that half the country wants thrown in jail.

You get HALF from where?

As I said - - - TODAY - - - she's probably the safest person to handle classified info.

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 03:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

Could you send a link of Hillary being prosecuted; Or even indited for that matter.

I'd love to see some of these Anti-Hillary people in a high level political position.

I'd bet if you investigate any politician in these high levels - - you'd find something to call them on.

Heck, investigate any civilian and you're gonna find something.

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 03:18 PM
link   

List of laws Hillary broke:

Unauthorized Removal And Retention Of Classified Documents Or Material
18 U.S.C. § 1924
Class: A Misdemeanor
Possible Penalty: Imprisonment for 1 year and/or $100,000 fine

Gathering, Transmitting Or Losing Defense Information
18 U.S.C. § 793
Possible Penalty: Imprisonment for 10 years and/or $250,000 fine

Concealment, Removal, Or Mutilation Generally
18 U.S.C. § 2071
Possible Penalty: Imprisonment of no more than 3 years, a fine, or both

LOCK HER UP!!

you too stoopid debunked, debunked, debunked

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Guess you have never seen a Presidential election before.

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 03:23 PM
link   

Polls this race are completely misleading. 10 other polls state clinton. so nope.

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 03:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Encryptor
a reply to: DAVID64

I secretly hope Russia takes over.

This made me think of the whole John Titor story. I think it's obvious by now that his story was either made up, or we're on a different timeline or whatever, but it's interesting that it looks like Hillary will win the election and tensions with Russia are climbing with each passing day. Didn't John Titor say that Russia would end up attacking the US to liberate them from their evil government, or something to that effect?

I don't put much stock in it. Your quote just reminded me of that part of his story.

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 03:28 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

This Hillary witch hunt just so reminds me of Ken Starr. Not something that should happen again.

Read this article from Ken Starr today. He feels and regrets that he helped contribute to this intense partisan warfare we have today in politics.

The voice was that of Kenneth W. Starr, the former Whitewater independent counsel, whose Javert-like pursuit of Mr. Clinton in the 1990s helped bring a new intensity to partisan warfare and led to the impeachment of a president for only the second time in the nation’s history.

The presumptive Republican presidential nominee, Donald J. Trump, increasingly seems to be trying to relitigate the scandals that Mr. Starr investigated, dredging up allegations of sexual transgressions by Mr. Clinton to accuse Hillary Clinton — the likely Democratic nominee — of having aided and enabled her husband at the expense of Mr. Clinton’s female accusers.

But Mr. Starr expressed regret last week that so much of Mr. Clinton’s legacy remained viewed through the lens of what Mr. Starr demurely termed “the unpleasantness.”

His remarks seemed almost to absolve Mr. Clinton, if not to exonerate him.

“There are certain tragic dimensions which we all lament,” Mr. Starr said in a panel discussion on the presidency at the National Constitution Center in Philadelphia.

“That having been said, the idea of this redemptive process afterwards, we have certainly seen that powerfully” in Mr. Clinton’s postpresidency, he continued, adding, “President Carter set a very high standard, which President Clinton clearly continues to follow.”

He called Mr. Clinton “the most gifted politician of the baby boomer generation.”

“His genuine empathy for human beings is absolutely clear,” Mr. Starr said. “It is powerful, it is palpable, and the folks of Arkansas really understood that about him — that he genuinely cared. The ‘I feel your pain’ is absolutely genuine.” www.nytimes.com...

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join