It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

New Poll: Trump takes the lead over Clinton

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 01:14 PM
link   
This is how its going to go down.......Trump supporters are always talking about how its rigged for Hillary.....

They have been consistent with the "binary" option this whole time, screaming how if you dont like Trump youre a hillary supporter and you only have TWO choices, reinforcing the Two Party issue we already have......

Trump loses, Trump supporters scream about how its all a scam and the two party system is broken and how we need more options.....

Totally forgetting not only their hypocrisy in pushing the Two party Agenda like good ditto heads, but also demonizing anyone who dares to exercise that 3rd party choice......

Mark my words

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 01:20 PM
link   
it's starting to happen again just like in the primaries. The more the hated media bashes Trump the better he does. What jerks!

they should conduct a poll that measures their own unfavorable rating.
edit on 10/13/2016 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 01:22 PM
link   
The way I see it is if Trump wins we get to make America great again; if he loses I'll still be wealthy, blacks will shoot blacks, and muslims get bombed.

It's best to be the house as you always win.
edit on 13-10-2016 by Mizgy because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 01:22 PM
link   
poll with Trump in the lead = good
Shill in the lead = rigged system.

lmao at either soon to be leaders

vote Trump.

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 01:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask
This is how its going to go down.......Trump supporters are always talking about how its rigged for Hillary.....

They have been consistent with the "binary" option this whole time, screaming how if you dont like Trump youre a hillary supporter and you only have TWO choices, reinforcing the Two Party issue we already have......

Trump loses, Trump supporters scream about how its all a scam and the two party system is broken and how we need more options.....

Totally forgetting not only their hypocrisy in pushing the Two party Agenda like good ditto heads, but also demonizing anyone who dares to exercise that 3rd party choice......

Mark my words

Just for clarity, you also believe trumpets will sound before Jesus rides down in a chariot of fire to raise the dead and fulfill his prophesy right?

Shall we mark those words too or just the Trump stuff?

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 01:25 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

If Trump is doing so well why is he getting trounced in Virginia, a supposed swing state? The most recent polls from Virginia show him down a whopping 13 points.

At least during the primaries you had a large number of polls showing him ahead. Now you only have Rasmussen. The same source rust claimed Romney would win in 2008.

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 01:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Mizgy

Just for clarity, you also believe trumpets will sound before Jesus rides down in a chariot of fire to raise the dead and fulfill his prophesy right? Shall we mark those words too or just the Trulp stuff?

uhhh........what? Where have I ever said that and where did that even come from?

Lets set aside the fact you totally deflected and I have never said anything even close to that.......

Are you now insulting Trumps Christian base? Because thats who he has been courting, and they are normally the more conservative......

Seems his supporters are so full of hate and malice they dont even realize they are trying to eat their own.....

This is GOLD!

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 01:41 PM
link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

Yup Christian's are stupid. Most know it so saying it changes nothing. But if it did I'll still be alright. See how that works.

That's golden calf!!

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 01:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mizgy

Yup Christian's are stupid. Most know it so saying it changes nothing. But if it did I'll still be alright. See how that works.

This makes no sense and again, doesnt actually address anything I said in my post, thanks for playing

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 01:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask

originally posted by: Mizgy

This makes no sense and again, doesnt actually address anything I said in my post, thanks for playing

So my post doesn't make sense but Jonah living inside a whale for a long weekend does? Maybe it's you??

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 01:53 PM
link   
Trump is done. He knew that before the debate which is why he went full on rally the base instead of try and save the election. The Senate also looks to be lost. The real battle now is for the House. Will disgusted Republicans who are not going to vote for President turn out and vote for the GOP on the down ticket? That is what the GOP is now hoping for. The DNC is going for a historic win. Polls showing Clinton with distance of taking Georgia, Arizona, Utah and even Texas and Alaska is going make them put some money they have been saving on the table in those areas and hope for the biggest Democratic victory ever. If Trumps continues his ride in the crazy train the next few weeks they just might get it.

Trump is not even in the election anymore he is off doing his own thing so that he make some money of his supporters after the election. Nobody that off the rails is going to appeal to mainstream America. He does not care because he has small loyal group that will buy whatever he sells the after the election. Taking money from the gullible has always been Trumps way.

What happens to the GOP after this is the Question? Has Trump managed to completely kill it? Can a party with Trumps legacy ever hope to recover and become acceptable to most of America?

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 02:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: jrod
a reply to: Unity_99

Sure, most polls in internet land are biased and possibly (even probably) rigged, but why not put some merit in the numbers professional odds makers are coming up with?

Because polls are never wrong?

This is one example, there are lots more examples where polls have been way off...

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 02:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: djz3ro

originally posted by: jrod
a reply to: Unity_99

Sure, most polls in internet land are biased and possibly (even probably) rigged, but why not put some merit in the numbers professional odds makers are coming up with?

Because polls are never wrong?

This is one example, there are lots more examples where polls have been way off...

Have you checked out Nate Silver's website? Surely you're not suggesting 99.99% of all the polls are way off in the SAME WAY?

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 02:09 PM
link   
a reply to: DAVID64

Do you live in the US? ?how in the hell ANYONE can hope Hillary wins is beyond me. I don't care about anything else other than the complete cluster# and guaranteed civil war that will result from Hillary choosing up to 3 supreme court justices...

She has one for sure if she's elected. That right there is enough to scare the bejeezus out of anyone who understands the precariousness we are at in regards to a supreme court that has already ruled that they can force citizens to buy from a private industry and two supreme court justices appointed by obysmal, one of whom is on VIDEO legislating from the bench and laughing about how they aren't supposed to do that.

God help the world if Hillary is elected because we will be in some serious #.

Jaden

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 02:15 PM
link   

You do understand that it's possible to understand the limits of the system you are working in AND be against it right? You can believe that unemployment insurance or social security shouldn't exist AND fight to get them rescinded and STILL use them without being a hypocrite, right?

It just makes you smart. You can disagree with welfare while using foodstamps AND attempting to get welfare taken away. It may seem against self interest, but really it's not in many instances.

Jaden

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 02:26 PM
link   
a reply to: BlueShaman

So a right wing leaning poll, just one, says Trump is in the lead so it must be true?

Good luck Trump supporters because November 28th and Trump loses I don't know what you're all gonna do. Sad.

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 02:29 PM
link   
a reply to: MrSpad

Trump may be out of the race, but it's funny to see your Hillary still in the 40% area.

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 02:30 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 02:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Greggers

Have you checked out Nate Silver's website? Surely you're not suggesting 99.99% of all the polls are way off in the SAME WAY?

Not in the slightest but all the polls said that the UK wouldn't vote for Brexit, they were wrong. I've seen people all over ATS suggest the polls are always right, this proves otherwise. I'm playing devil's advocate as i don't want either of these deplorables in the WH...

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 02:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Annee

Fact: the lead investigator, and the person that decides to press charges or not both have a history with the clintons nobody really expected charges... we hoped the fbi and doj had integrity ... now we know the truth.

There are laws for us... but different rules for them.

But hey... your side wins.. thats all that matters right..

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join