It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

New Poll: Trump takes the lead over Clinton

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 11:59 AM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

I'm sure there are many people that will say they never supported Hillary.

I mean, who would want to take responsibility for that!

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 12:00 PM
link   
a reply to: BlueShaman

www.realclearpolitics.com...

They are spot on when it comes to elections. The poll the OP linked, predicted Romney winning in 2012.....

Go ahead and keep living in fantasy land. Trump is way behind, it is comical at this point to suggest he is somehow winning.

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 12:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrepid
Uh uh. And ya'll poopoo any polls that says differently. I'll take this with a grain of salt.

and you should, if you read the OP's source, this poll is done daily....in the article it says by Wednesday Clinton was ahead....another BS title.....but of course the OP writer doesn't include that.....he/she depends on people NOT TO READ the entire article, but here, it's par for the course

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 12:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: DAVID64
I'm actually kind of starting to hope Hillary wins. The, when her followers discover they'been screwed, they have no one to blame but themselves. Most of the people who voted for Obama, now say they made a mistake. But what do they do? Go right ahead and elect someone who agreed with and supported him in every failed policy. Someone who has actually been caught saying her private agenda is different that what she tells the public.
If you haven't liked what's gone on under Obama, it's only going to be more of the same with Clinton, only much, much worse.

But, but, she's a woman!, it's gonna be different this time.

Right.

Dude. Obama's favorability rating is like at its highest point of this term. Which Obama voters have buyers remorse outside of the conservative ones voting for Trump now?
Poll: Obama approval rating at highest of second term

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 12:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

originally posted by: Irishhaf

a reply to: Annee

I have been trying with many people for over 20 years... I am almost to the point where I am ready to say let it burn.

Your cheer leading for a candidate that is either brain damaged or incompetent by her own words to the FBI over the email scandal...and yet many of her supporters still claim best qualified candidate ever..(didnt know what the C meant...or cant remember what part of her job is)

-----------------

General statement coming..

The brainwashing to only vote for R's, or D's is something else... I am surprised someone hasn't done a study on why people feel they must vote for an R or a D.

Let me think, hmmmmm, email scandal.

Foreign spy hand selects only Hillary related emails he wants you to read.

Fact: FBI, no charges.

Who better to trust after this much scrutiny?

Hillary is now probably the safest person to put in the WH.

Not charged is wildly different to no guilty...

As I have said many times... anyone without her name, and connections goes to jail.

Safest... the crazy witch wants to put up a no fly zone over syria which would put us in direct conflict with Russia... how exactly is that safe???

Let's nit pick the "guilty". She was careless.

Oh, I bet there are a hoard of politicians now scrambling to secure their emails.

-----------------------------------------

As far as the "No Fly Zone" over Syria - - - - no armchair politician has knowledge to make that call one way or the other.

Oh good lord... I didnt mean to kill her with an axe... I didnt mean to break the speed limit... we wouldnt accept that but you accept I didnt mean to mishandle classified information.. your either trolling or a lot dumber than I thought.

Hillary said with her own mouth... she supports a no fly zone in Syria... since we are not working with the Russians... a no fly zone typically means if your not working with us you cant fly there... which means unless Russia abandons their ally we would be in direct conflict with them... that is not good for anybody accept maybe the terrorists in syria.

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 12:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

He will be considered a great president I know ATS members don't like him but the facts are he has done much.

pleasecutthecrap.com...

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 12:09 PM
link   
a reply to: TheKnightofDoom

I agree. Obama will be considered a successful President at the VERY least. History will probably look kinder and kinder on him the further in the future we get away from his Presidency too. And by contrast, any historian studying this era of history will probably look VERY unfavorably on the Republican party that spent the entire Obama Presidency trying to hamstring Obama at every turn instead of working together and compromising as was American tradition.
edit on 13-10-2016 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 12:14 PM
link   

I have been trying with many people for over 20 years... I am almost to the point where I am ready to say let it burn.

Your cheer leading for a candidate that is either brain damaged or incompetent by her own words to the FBI over the email scandal...and yet many of her supporters still claim best qualified candidate ever..(didnt know what the C meant...or cant remember what part of her job is)

-----------------

General statement coming..

The brainwashing to only vote for R's, or D's is something else... I am surprised someone hasn't done a study on why people feel they must vote for an R or a D.

Let me think, hmmmmm, email scandal.

Foreign spy hand selects only Hillary related emails he wants you to read.

Fact: FBI, no charges.

Who better to trust after this much scrutiny?

Hillary is now probably the safest person to put in the WH.

Not charged is wildly different to no guilty...

As I have said many times... anyone without her name, and connections goes to jail.

Safest... the crazy witch wants to put up a no fly zone over syria which would put us in direct conflict with Russia... how exactly is that safe???

Let's nit pick the "guilty". She was careless.

Oh, I bet there are a hoard of politicians now scrambling to secure their emails.

-----------------------------------------

As far as the "No Fly Zone" over Syria - - - - no armchair politician has knowledge to make that call one way or the other.

Oh good lord... I didnt mean to kill her with an axe... I didnt mean to break the speed limit... we wouldnt accept that but you accept I didnt mean to mishandle classified information.. your either trolling or a lot dumber than I thought.

I do try to read fact based non-bias info. Not sensationalism.

Hillary said with her own mouth... she supports a no fly zone in Syria... since we are not working with the Russians... a no fly zone typically means if your not working with us you cant fly there... which means unless Russia abandons their ally we would be in direct conflict with them... that is not good for anybody accept maybe the terrorists in syria.

Hillary is not an "arm chair politician".

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 12:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheKnightofDoom
a reply to: Krazysh0t

He will be considered a great president I know ATS members don't like him but the facts are he has done much.

pleasecutthecrap.com...

hey hey, I've always thought he was a good president...a great one?...jury still out on that one, because congress has blocked everything he's wanted to get accomplished from 2010 on

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 12:38 PM
link   

Fact; classified information was on a server that was not cleared/secured to host classified information..

Fact; the server was owned by hillary.

Fact: Her name figured prominently in the email chains containing classified information.

Fact: People have gone to jail for having them on a lap top in their possession the entire time...

Fact: She said she never sent classified emails to an unsecure server... FBI director (gutless weenie that he is) said she had classified material on her server that was classified at the time she sent it.

So what part are you not understanding?

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 12:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: jrod
Awesome, another biased poll from a very conservative source.

Meanwhile all the polls with scientific merit show Trump's numbers dropping.

I must admit, Trump supporters truly live in la la land, and refuse to accept the reality that Trump is losing badly.

The cooked ones 2 days ago, but that's starting to fade, and looks like things are turning around.

Its hard on them to fake it, when she only pulls in 700 or so in Florida, whereas Trump packs in 25 000 people!

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 12:47 PM
link   

Fact; classified information was on a server that was not cleared/secured to host classified information..

Fact; the server was owned by hillary.

Fact: Her name figured prominently in the email chains containing classified information.

Fact: People have gone to jail for having them on a lap top in their possession the entire time...

Fact: She said she never sent classified emails to an unsecure server... FBI director (gutless weenie that he is) said she had classified material on her server that was classified at the time she sent it.

So what part are you not understanding?

FACT

FBI

NO CHARGES

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 12:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: jrod

Meanwhile all the polls with scientific merit show Trump's numbers dropping.

Wait, so are you implying a poll only has scientific merit if it shows Trump losing?

I must say, I'm observing this from across the pond with the morbid fascination of someone passing the aftermath of a road accident, i've been saying for a long time that Hillary WILL win but now I'm not so sure. I don't want either of them to win but I think Trump actually has a shot, despite it seeming like Clinton was the one destined to be in the White House...

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 01:00 PM
link   
a reply to: DAVID64

I agree.Let Hillary burn this mother****** down.Open Borders! Good luck getting into the ER! Bring those 10,000 Syrians to Detroit like Bill wants! Sorry African-Americans you're getting pushed out again,just like L.A.Let it Burn....

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 01:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Unity_99

Trump hands out free tickets to his rally's.

I am far from a Hillary supporter, however I look at the numbers as unbiased as possible and every reputable indicator I have looked at shows Hillary out in front.

Can you show me a gambling site that has Trump ahead? The best I have seen show Trump a 4 to 1, some have him a 9+ to 1 underdog.

Sure, most polls in internet land are biased and possibly (even probably) rigged, but why not put some merit in the numbers professional odds makers are coming up with?
edit on 13-10-2016 by jrod because: Grmmr

edit on 13-10-2016 by jrod because: Blah

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 01:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: buckwhizzle
a reply to: DAVID64

I agree.Let Hillary burn this mother****** down.Open Borders! Good luck getting into the ER! Bring those 10,000 Syrians to Detroit like Bill wants! Sorry African-Americans you're getting pushed out again,just like L.A.Let it Burn....

Also agreed.

Hillary will ruin the US and take part of the world with her. . . but why not!

It's where we're heading anyway.

Let her brownshirts run wild!

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 01:07 PM
link   
a reply to: buckwhizzle

I can hear the cries of "it would have happened no matter who was President" already

Dems are getting their excuses warmed up I have no doubt.

I have to wonder if GW is shaking his head and asking himself if this means he gets eight more years of blame as well?

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 01:08 PM
link   

Not unless your local congressional representatives help her.

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 01:08 PM
link   
a reply to: jrod

Never thought of that. The bookmakers are on one side.....money. Doesn't get less biased than that.

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 01:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: 200Plus

I can hear the cries of "it would have happened no matter who was President" already

Dems are getting their excuses warmed up I have no doubt.

I have to wonder if GW is shaking his head and asking himself if this means he gets eight more years of blame as well?

I've already seen people blame the GOP and republicans for Hillary.

It's like, they want to vote for her, but don't want to take responsibility for it later.

Cowards.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join