It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

New Poll: Trump takes the lead over Clinton

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 11:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: DAVID64
I'm actually kind of starting to hope Hillary wins. The, when her followers discover they'been screwed, they have no one to blame but themselves. Most of the people who voted for Obama, now say they made a mistake. But what do they do? Go right ahead and elect someone who agreed with and supported him in every failed policy. Someone who has actually been caught saying her private agenda is different that what she tells the public.
If you haven't liked what's gone on under Obama, it's only going to be more of the same with Clinton, only much, much worse.

But, but, she's a woman!, it's gonna be different this time.

Right.

not worried one bit. quite jazzed, actually. might be time for a women seeing men are so easily distracted.

republicans had eight flippin years to come up with a desent candidate and you choose the WORST possible person!

you snooze you lose.

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 11:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Annee

Isn't it funny though,....it took eight years for those people to come to that conclusion, it speaks volumes on the mental state of the masses in America....as much as it pains me to have to say that.

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 11:14 AM
link   
a reply to: DAVID64

I agree. Trump's chances are looking slim to none right now.

And every Hillary supporter is gloating.

I say, "Let them gloat."

I will humbly concede defeat.

Then, when taxes go up, freedoms are lost, I will quietly laugh at every single one of those that supported her, and quietly say, "Told you so".

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 11:15 AM
link   

I'm actually kind of starting to hope Hillary wins. The, when her followers discover they'been screwed, they have no one to blame but themselves. Most of the people who voted for Obama, now say they made a mistake. But what do they do? Go right ahead and elect someone who agreed with and supported him in every failed policy. Someone who has actually been caught saying her private agenda is different that what she tells the public.
If you haven't liked what's gone on under Obama, it's only going to be more of the same with Clinton, only much, much worse.

But, but, she's a woman!, it's gonna be different this time.

Right.

The GOP doesn't give much in the way of alternative. Keep in mind I've been disgusted with both sides since 2008... Obama was the best choice in 2008 and 2012 (I voted for Johnson). Hillary is the better choice between her and Trump (I'm voting for Stein). The GOP has to start putting up better candidates.

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 11:16 AM
link   

Obama could be considered a dick tator along with Bush and Ford and etc..

Russia was dictated 'to' until Putin took the reigns and kicked out Soros along with the Banking Conglomerates.

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 11:17 AM
link   

They regret it now, obviously not when they were voting.

I do not regret it at all.

It happens with every president. Individuals vote for themselves, for what they expect - - - which is often ridiculous expectation.

I voted for Obama because he is a methodical thinker. One that examines a situation, and makes an informed decision.

We have an Obstructionist Congress. Oh course, you are going to call that an excuse.

The Republicans’ Unprecedented Obstructionism By The Numbers: crooksandliars.com...

edit on 13-10-2016 by Annee because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 11:17 AM
link   
Click bait.

Star and Flag Trap #12345.

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 11:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Encryptor

Obama could be considered a dick tator along with Bush and Ford and etc..

Russia was dictated 'to' until Putin took the reigns and kicked out Soros along with the Banking Conglomerates.

Whatever you say.

Apparently, you actually believe that.

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 11:18 AM
link   
Trump pulling ads and money out of key states he needs to win. uh oh....

Just going thru the motions now...

www.huffingtonpost.com...

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 11:19 AM
link   

and you don't apparently.

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 11:19 AM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

it'll be interesting to see how his businesses do after all this.

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 11:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: DAVID64

I agree. Trump's chances are looking slim to none right now.

And every Hillary supporter is gloating.

I say, "Let them gloat."

I will humbly concede defeat.

Then, when taxes go up, freedoms are lost, I will quietly laugh at every single one of those that supported her, and quietly say, "Told you so".

www.capecodtimes.com...

Trump has apparently bailed....I told you so....remember?

edit on 13-10-2016 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 11:24 AM
link   
Hillary or Trump.... Bat sh't crazy man hating b'tch VS man with distant past and little proof.

Hillary's Husband Bill Clinton Thief/Womanizer/Rapist in Chief's Wife wants to run the USA, like that's gonna work.

Hillary gets money from Saudi Arabia, the most womanizing controller of all people not born male ALSO in charge of the United Nations. Coincidence, i don't think so.

Old Blood needs to be pumped out of the WH so new blood can take over and allow the system to systematically fail, and then America can start again without big establishment blood lines running the show.

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 11:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Encryptor

You really don't see Putin as a dictator? He orchestrated the false flag that not only started the Second Chechen War but also saw his rise to power. The Kremlin owns every major media outlet in the country. This has led to Russia having one of the lowest ratings on the Freedom of Press Index. He has no problem killing off his opposition (Nemtsov.) There are extremely strict laws when it comes to protesting. There are extremely strict laws when it comes to social issues (homosexuality.) He regularly imprisons prominent business leaders and then takes their assets for himself and his friends. The list can go on.

If Obama did all the things he's accused of I'm still not sure if he would be on the level of Putin.
edit on 10/13/2016 by Xcalibur254 because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: BlueShaman

oh just so you know:

Going Out on a Limb: Romney Beats Obama, Handily

r asmussenreports

How did this work out for you?

link   

originally posted by: Encryptor

Old Blood needs to be pumped out of the WH so new blood can take over and allow the system to systematically fail, and then America can start again without big establishment blood lines running the show.

How?

And please, not Trump's method, "I can do it" - "I'm great at it" - "Believe me"

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 11:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Lucidparadox

You actually think he brought good jobs back? Really? The top 3 are low wage crap jobs in retail or fast food.

The top three are all basically in the retail industry: salespeople, cashiers, and fast-food workers.

If we were really doing better, why this?
If these are such great jobs, why are so many on food stamps, despite being "employed"?

www.bloomberg.com...

During the 2007-2009 recession, state and federal governments actively encouraged people like Crofoot to take advantage of the aid. Millions did, and many are still claiming benefits. Enrollment in the Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program, the formal name for food stamps, remains near record levels, even as the unemployment rate has fallen by half. “When unemployment was rising people said enrollment would fall sharply when things got better," said Parke Wilde, an associate professor of nutrition policy at Tufts University in Boston. "That hasn’t happened.”

www.washingtonpost.com...

The shocking number of Americans who can’t cover a $400 expense

The cost of eating out is driving fast food sales down fast. Now what happens to all those "great" jobs when people can't afford to eat out? And if the economy is doing so well, why can't people afford it?

www.businessinsider.com...

Fast-food chains have watched their sales growth drop off a cliff.

Flipping burgers or repeating "You want fries with that?" is not a career.

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 11:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: knoxie

it'll be interesting to see how his businesses do after all this.

Oh, for sure.

I've mentioned that. Would anyone really want to do business with him after all that's been revealed? And I'm not talking sexual predator.

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 11:30 AM
link   
Its funny as people gloat about their side...

When I look back at every presidential election I have voted on... the republicans and democrats both put up the worst options every time.. and yet people insist they have to vote for their team...

Years pass and they wonder why the economy that they say is in recovery is weaker than some of the economies in the past that were in recession.

I figured both would be a train wreck...But good lord the reasonably intelligent people that overlook everything clinton has said and done astounds me... instead of demanding accountability people are willing to "overlook" it so their team wins..

Most likely Trump would self destruct running against a mannequin, so please spare me the "qualified" BS the democrats have a large number of middle of the road candidates that could have easily handled trump, instead the Muppets vote for a persons name.

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 11:31 AM
link   

Enjoy your moment.

Laugh.

I can rest easy knowing that I did not, and never would, support Hillary.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join