It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

New Poll: Trump takes the lead over Clinton

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+25 more 
posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 10:37 AM
link   

Watch out Democrats, Republican elitists, mainstream media, and Washington, D.C. socialites, your weekend of excitement and pleasure may have just come to an end.

Donald Trump has just retaken a national lead over Hillary Clinton in a new Rasmussen poll that showed him trailing by seven on Monday. He now leads her 43 percent to 41 percent.

Source

So it looks like the smear campaign didn't turn out as expected. As surprising as it might be, people aren't total sheeple and can actually see through the bullsh#t and fabricated lies.

Trump is not done. Trump hasn't destroyed himself. Trump is stronger than ever.

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 10:38 AM
link   
a reply to: BlueShaman

As much as I'm for Trump I think I'm done with polls. From all sides. We shall all see soon enough.

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 10:39 AM
link   

Um Octo Don said the polls are rigged!!! nope don't believe you!

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 10:42 AM
link   
the trump campaign just pulled out of Virginia..

+10 more 
posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 10:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: knoxie
the trump campaign just pulled out of Virginia..

Whose virgina is he in now?

+9 more 
posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 10:43 AM
link   
Awesome, another biased poll from a very conservative source.

Meanwhile all the polls with scientific merit show Trump's numbers dropping.

I must admit, Trump supporters truly live in la la land, and refuse to accept the reality that Trump is losing badly.

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 10:47 AM
link   
a reply to: jrod

www.theguardian.com...

????

Personally I choose to ignore all polls. The only poll that matters is the nationwide one in election day.

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 10:49 AM
link   
From Nate @ 538

In the past, Rasmussen Reports would not have been the first firm you’d accuse of striving to match the polling consensus. Instead, its surveys had a strong Republican “house effect”, meaning that they showed more favorable results for Republicans than other surveys of the same races. On Election Day, this house effect often translated into a Republican bias. Since Rasmussen Reports began publishing polls in 2000, its surveys have been 2.3 percentage points more favorable to Republicans than the outcomes of the elections they polled. fivethirtyeight.com...

+5 more 
posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 10:50 AM
link   
a reply to: knoxie

Yeah, but it's not like Virginia is a key swing state. Wait, it is? Well at least he has another key swing state, Indiana, on lock. That's not a swing state? At the very least he can be sure to carry his home state of New York. That's going to Hillary?

Can someone please explain to me why they still think this joke is going to win the election?

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 10:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Ohanka

Check RealClearpolitics.com, they were spot on the previous 2 presidential elections.

There are a few other good ones out there. Also gambling sites are now giving Trump a less than 15% chance (and dropping) of winning.

Also from townhall.com:
Cratering: Another New Poll Shows Trump Down By Double Digits

edit on 13-10-2016 by jrod because: Link

+5 more 
posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 10:56 AM
link   
I'm actually kind of starting to hope Hillary wins. The, when her followers discover they'been screwed, they have no one to blame but themselves. Most of the people who voted for Obama, now say they made a mistake. But what do they do? Go right ahead and elect someone who agreed with and supported him in every failed policy. Someone who has actually been caught saying her private agenda is different that what she tells the public.
If you haven't liked what's gone on under Obama, it's only going to be more of the same with Clinton, only much, much worse.

But, but, she's a woman!, it's gonna be different this time.

Right.
edit on 13-10-2016 by DAVID64 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 10:59 AM
link   

I am not one to trust polls after the BREXIT vote in the UK. One thing that is clear is that the "Bill Clinton is a rapist" campaign coupled with the Wikileaks Clinton campaign emails are having an effect in driving people away from Clinton though not necessarily entirely toward Trump. The Russ Feingold video of Feingold saying that Hillary Clinton will deal with guns by issuing an executive order will have an even more negative effect on Clinton's votes ... though that does not touch on voter fraud campaigns in her favour.

The newest accusations against Trump are not having the desired effect because it seems to be piling on Or the bar was already lowered so low by Bill Clinton's sex scandals that the Democrat drive to make his sins and crimes acceptable means that the Trump verbal indecencies, moral failures and accusations simply fail to register. Also, fewer and fewer are buying into the Obama government line and the Clinton campaign claim that the Wikileaks hacks are the work of Russia. There is simply no evidence of this anywhere, and earlier this year a CIA official specifically denied that Russia was involved. So the continuing drip drip drip of Wikileaks hacked emails is having a profound negative effect on Clinton because so many believe that the content of the emails is a genuine representation of how the Clinton camp feels about Latinos, regular Catholics, Southerners, Evangelicals, etc. Additionally, the Donna Brazile emails on the Sanders-Clinton town hall question (which comes from a Wikileaks source and a Politico source) is also the final nail in the coffin for Sanders supporters.
edit on 13/10/2016 by Kapriti because: grammar

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 10:59 AM
link   
a reply to: DAVID64

I secretly hope Russia takes over.

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 11:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Encryptor

Brilliant.

Dictator Good.

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 11:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: DAVID64
I'm actually kind of starting to hope Hillary wins. The, when her followers discover they'been screwed, they have no one to blame but themselves. Most of the people who voted for Obama, now say they made a mistake. But what do they do? Go right ahead and elect someone who agreed with and supported him in every failed policy. Someone who has actually been caught saying her private agenda is different that what she tells the public.
If you haven't liked what's gone on under Obama, it's only going to be more of the same with Clinton, only much, much worse.

But, but, she's a woman!, it's gonna be different this time.

Right.

Weird.. I voted for Obama twice..

No regrets here. He pulled our economy out of the disaster Bush put us in, and my fortunes finally started looking up.

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 11:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Encryptor

I seriously hope the republican parties love affair with putin and russia ends them as a political party!

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 11:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: DAVID64
Most of the people who voted for Obama, now say they made a mistake.

I suggest you use the word MANY - instead of most.

Obama got voted in twice. That is not a mistake.

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 11:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Annee

What dictator would that be?

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 11:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Annee

They regret it now, obviously not when they were voting.

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 11:10 AM
link   
a reply to: jrod

lmao...scientific merit.....what a joke.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join