It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Oddly Coincidental Text on 'Obamaphone'

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 11:11 AM
link   
a reply to: reldra

They make those messages to ANYONE all the time who is using a welfare phone because that's the target audience.
They want people who don't gave a job, who use the benefits phone, to get a job, so they send you that information because youre most likely to not have a job if you're using an Obama phone.

I don't think it's coincidence.

However I would trust those phones least.

I DO observe the phenomenon of search queries correlating towards what's suggested for you on Facebook
I also wonder if certain apps use image video recognition to see you on your phone with a cigarette would they suggest smoking cessation programs etc
Or if you make angry faces or angry sounds come from your house then suggest anger management or prescription meds...
The possibilities are endless
...horrifficly

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 11:25 AM
link   
a reply to: reldra

Well, I'll tell you something. Google listens to what you say whether you ask it to or not. This has been proven, over and over again on my phone and those of everyone whom I know. Perhaps it's a similar program, something that recognizes key words or phrases that are being spoken. How far were you physically from that other phone when you were talking about your trust and making contact with landlords?

It is very odd, and I would probably be weirded out by that myself. After which I'd probably remove the phone from my dwelling.

It is seriously creepy when I'm sitting here talking aloud about some obscure subject and then decide to Google search what I'm talking about, and it pops up in the suggestions right away. And I know it's not just some keyword algorithm either...I can type the words "what is...", or some similar querying intro, and the subject I've been speaking aloud about immediately autofills in the suggestions.

When I say obscure, I mean subjects like "What correlation is there between acute cardiomyopathy and secondary or tertiary systemic infection", which was the most recent "coincidence" like this for me. Sorry, but no way. My phone was listening to me. Period. And it's disturbing.

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 11:35 AM
link   
Still have Your contract that You signed? There is a blurb in there , written in 'legalese' where 'the provider' (Gov't.) retains the right to "improve" the service, basically allowing them to listen in, evidently listening for static??? It goes with the Executive Order signed by Obama about the Govt. using "Psy Ops" in an effort to provide "better services"... ATS™ thread was circa 2011-2013

There is a large tower in Georgia where ALL cell calls go to now. Bigger cities will be running "Sting Rays"..

Google™ and farcebook™ are nothing more than informational seines where ALL the info goes to be 'sorted'...

ALL in an effort to better service 'We, The People' whether We agree it is in our 'best interests' or not.

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 01:14 PM
link   
a reply to: tigertatzen

It is moreso as this phone has no apps. It has a bare minimum internet connection that I don;t use.

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 05:29 PM
link   
Maybe one of the building managers you called sells list of numbers that call him to this "Safelink".

You called the building manager, so he has your number. He then sells your information to Safelink, because they are interested in people who call building managers. because many of those callers are looking for housing.

edit on 2016/10/13 by Box of Rain because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 05:33 PM
link   

(post by Mizgy removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 07:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: reldra

originally posted by: majesticgent
First off, These are not "Obamaphones"

The Lifeline program originated in 1984, during the administration of Ronald Reagan; it was expanded in 1996, during the administration of Bill Clinton; and its first cellular provider service (SafeLink Wireless) was launched by TracFone in 2008, during the administration of George W. Bush. All of these milestones were passed prior to the advent of the Obama administration.

Source: www.snopes.com...

Secondly, those apartment complexes/owners may be selling your information to 3rd parties for a little kickback.

I said they were misnamed 'Obamaphone' as they were implemented under Bush. But it is the common term.

No, these are tiny, local properties. One I called, is a 4 unit buiilding on the corner of the street m grandmother has lved on since 1948. I came to find I knew the woman who answered when I called.

So you think it is somehow more likely that someone is tapping or spying on your phone rather than people that you just recently gave your number to either have hacked emails or sold your info?

I think you may be right. Obama is spying on you for your ATS activity.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join