It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What Hillary Clinton’s WikiLeaks emails reveal about aliens and UFOs

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 01:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: scraedtosleep
a reply to: olaru12

Just my 2 cents but I think the reason we will never have disclosure is because there are no aliens and that all the UFO sittings are really advanced human military aircraft.

not some of the ones i've seen, the physics doesn't yet exist to explain some of their manoeuvres and speeds.

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 06:04 PM
link   
IMO asking for "Disclosure" from a president, or even worse, a presidential candidate, is an exercise in futility. What makes anyone think a president knows anything at all? Compared to an entrenched civil service, a president is a temporary appointee who will be gone in a few short years. They are politicians and not to be trusted. Presidents Carter, Ford, Reagan, Bush 1, and Clinton ALL expressed an interest in UFOs. So has Podesta, and none of these guys has managed to break loose anything of value at all.

We're digging in the wrong place, and anyone who has studied the UFO subject at all knows that. So when a Tom DeLonge character comes along with the now-standard "I've got buddies "in the know" who REALLY want to tell everything, but the time is not right" schtick it is a compelling story and sounds like it could be true. If only it hadn't been used so many times before to no effect. If it's a deflection, it's a good on because it has been used over and over again for 50 years and not borne any fruit in all that time.
edit on 10/13/2016 by schuyler because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 06:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12
www.rawstory.com...

Tom is relentless.....

When WikiLeaks released more leaked emails from Hillary Clinton's campaign this month, journalists and news hounds poured over the documents to see if they confirmed any of the criticisms and suspicions levied against the Democratic nominee. But no one expected to find this. WikiLeaks' emails revealed that Tom DeLonge, the former guitarist of the popular alt-rock band Blink-182, reached out the John Podesta, the chair of the Clinton campaign about UFOs, of all things. DeLonge emailed Podesta at least twice advocating for the disclosure of government information he claims would confirm sightings of unidentified flying objects. The emails are the latest in the musician's longstanding preoccupation with extraterrestrials.

We have been waiting so long for disclosure, I don't think we will ever have solid confirmation. And TDL, Podesta and Clintons Emails didn't reveal a damn thing. same ole....

This will never get to the public, people you need to understand that the so called 'aliens' have been invading the air space without permission, abducting human beings to later return them with their memories 'wiped up' and working in a long-term hybridization program in order to build human looking hybrid beings, with infiltration purposes.

It's obvious that some special groups inside the government/military must be working secretly on this subject. The perpetual silence over the decades is, at best, troubling.

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 07:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Trueman

I'd vote for whoever promise me UFO disclosure.

How would you handle a president calling a press conference and claiming this:

'We're here to inform to the public that a alien species have been secretly invading our air space and kidnapping human beings for decades to later return them burying the memories of the events. According to our inquiries, the purpose of these abductions was the mass production of a human looking hybrid race, with the ultimate goal of infiltrating our society. We have been silent about this because we cannot fight these beings and defend our citizens."

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 07:05 PM
link   

Just my 2 cents but I think the reason we will never have disclosure is because there are no aliens and that all the UFO sightings are really advanced human military aircraft.

Wrong. We have a lot of documented cases on the '40s, '50s and '60s that include the interaction with non-human humanoid beings. Do your homework before talking nonsense.

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 07:19 PM
link   
While I certainly have been interested in the subject of extraterrestrials for many years, I have come to the conclusion that any disclosure, if any could be made, would certainly not be in our collective best interest at this juncture of our civilization.

One need only look to how the media, politicians, wall street moguls, mainstream science, self-righteous special interest groups, religions and the science-illiterate population in this country "handle" information... and I think you can get the picture.

Unless you want to see the economy in shambles and civil unrest at levels it has never been... Keep it on the back burner until we can prove that we could actually handle it. Who knows when that could really be, and remember that disclosure is not just about extraterrestrials, it would also be about all of the dastardly deeds that were perpetrated to cover it up as well.

It would make Snowden and Assange look like mischievous brats, and the trials and tribulations of Hillary and Donald like wet sock puppets in comparison. And the guns.... lets not even go there.

edit on 13-10-2016 by charlyv because: spelling , where caught

edit on 13-10-2016 by charlyv because: spelling , where caught

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 07:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: JackHill

Just my 2 cents but I think the reason we will never have disclosure is because there are no aliens and that all the UFO sightings are really advanced human military aircraft.

Wrong. We have a lot of documented cases on the '40s, '50s and '60s that include the interaction with non-human humanoid beings. Do your homework before talking nonsense.

You might want to do your own homework before condemning others. The so-called "documentation" from 40-60 is extremely flimsy and frequently reflects nonsensical issues. For example, Truman Bethurum "documented interactions" with a spacecraft from Clarion, a planet on the far side of the Moon, correction, the Sun, where everyone there speaks all languages, and they are all Christians. He went for a ride in this "scow" captained by Aura Rhanes, a hot Latina-looking woman who wore red dress and a red beret at a jaunty angle. She was even named as a co-respondent in his divorce proceedings. And we have similar stories from George Adamski, Billy Meier, Daniel Fry, Betty Andersson, Ashtar, Steven Greer, and a whole host of loonies. I've got several bookshelves full of these accounts. The only conclusion you can logically come to after studying the issue for decades is that the really well "documented" accounts are few and far between. Do they exist? Sure, but the likelihood that the honest accounts really are military craft is really very high and something the military encourages with a grin. It is far better to divert you with accounts of invading aliens than actually question what is happening at Area 51.

You want to put forth your favorites in new threads on the UFO forum we can have a go at them, but do your own homework by reading up on what this site has to say about them before bringing forth yet another hackneyed account from the ready pool of Cargo Cult believers and shysters we've manged to accumulate for the last half century.

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 09:18 AM
link   
a reply to: TrueMessiah

I saw it here on ATS, in a post by primespickle the original thread on this topic
Wikileaks Podesta email leak Edgar Mitchell ETI claim
Although, to be honest I didn't end up keeping up on the thread to see if it was eventually debunked.

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 01:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: schuyler

originally posted by: JackHill

You might want to do your own homework before condemning others. The so-called "documentation" from 40-60 is extremely flimsy and frequently reflects nonsensical issues. For example, Truman Bethurum "documented interactions" with a spacecraft from Clarion, a planet on the far side of the Moon, correction, the Sun, where everyone there speaks all languages, and they are all Christians. He went for a ride in this "scow" captained by Aura Rhanes, a hot Latina-looking woman who wore red dress and a red beret at a jaunty angle. She was even named as a co-respondent in his divorce proceedings. And we have similar stories from George Adamski, Billy Meier, Daniel Fry, Betty Andersson, Ashtar, Steven Greer, and a whole host of loonies. I've got several bookshelves full of these accounts. The only conclusion you can logically come to after studying the issue for decades is that the really well "documented" accounts are few and far between. Do they exist? Sure, but the likelihood that the honest accounts really are military craft is really very high and something the military encourages with a grin. It is far better to divert you with accounts of invading aliens than actually question what is happening at Area 51.

You want to put forth your favorites in new threads on the UFO forum we can have a go at them, but do your own homework by reading up on what this site has to say about them before bringing forth yet another hackneyed account from the ready pool of Cargo Cult believers and shysters we've manged to accumulate for the last half century.

Abduction events happened worldwide, to regular people whose many times weren't even interested in going public about it. Some of these experiences are physical in nature, people actually physically disappear during these events. People have been abducted in broad light, driving, walking, even sometimes with 'friends' or family members. There are many times physical indicators and marks that clearly point to real, physical events. Abductee's children suddenly start drawing 'skinny big headed' creatures that are the 'friends visiting at night', and on and on. Over and over again, through the decades, people that never meet eachother describing the same root elements. Sigh, I even know a first hand 'situation' that happened to my father decades ago. It's a plague, it's everywhere, denying it is an election, and not a smart one.

You better wake the # up already and stop discussing about the 'reality' or not of these events and start questioning about the consequences to our civilization, our place in the Universe and what's the role of the so far silent authorities among other things.

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 07:32 PM
link   
Got a sneaking suspicion there aren't any "Aliens" and what we're seeing is "Humans" from the future visiting us. this would explain:

1. Many and various types of craft
2. We haven't discovered time travel yet and can't scientifically explain it to the public
3. Why the governments don't tell us about them, because they have the answer to the future governments only know.
4. This information is used to "mould" the present and future.
5. Plus much more......but this is unrelated to the present post but you get my drift??

Starting to believe the above and not the traditional "ufo / alien" connection. This would be why defence forces are so keen to cover up absolutely everything.

Think about it.
What would be more hard hitting to the general public?

The government discloses:

A. Aliens (Meh? Yawn)

or

B: These visitors are us from the future.

EVERYONE WOULD WANT TO KNOW THE FUTURE......END OFF.

People power win, presidential campaigns would be based on who's gonna spill more secrets about the future than the other etc. Future would change, danger danger etc etc the end.

So simple, don't tell em, keep it a secret.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join