It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

What Hillary Clinton’s WikiLeaks emails reveal about aliens and UFOs

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 09:39 AM
link   
www.rawstory.com...

Tom is relentless.....

When WikiLeaks released more leaked emails from Hillary Clinton's campaign this month, journalists and news hounds poured over the documents to see if they confirmed any of the criticisms and suspicions levied against the Democratic nominee. But no one expected to find this. WikiLeaks' emails revealed that Tom DeLonge, the former guitarist of the popular alt-rock band Blink-182, reached out the John Podesta, the chair of the Clinton campaign about UFOs, of all things. DeLonge emailed Podesta at least twice advocating for the disclosure of government information he claims would confirm sightings of unidentified flying objects. The emails are the latest in the musician's longstanding preoccupation with extraterrestrials.

We have been waiting so long for disclosure, I don't think we will ever have solid confirmation. And TDL, Podesta and Clintons Emails didn't reveal a damn thing. same ole....

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 09:43 AM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

F*** Tom, there's a mail from Edgar Mitchell, he is a much more trustable source.

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 09:56 AM
link   

I'd vote for whoever promise me UFO disclosure.

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 10:04 AM
link   

Just my 2 cents but I think the reason we will never have disclosure is because there are no aliens and that all the UFO sightings are really advanced human military aircraft.
edit on 13-10-2016 by scraedtosleep because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 10:06 AM
link   

And TDL, Pedestal and Clintons Emails didn't reveal a damn thing. same ole....

Your thread title is just as disingenuous as above statement. The Emails didn't 'disclose' anything about UFO's.

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 10:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

Your thread title is just as disingenuous as above statement. The Emails didn't 'disclose' anything about UFO's.

Don't blame me....It wasn't my title.

The title was from the RS article. It's in the T&C to not change titles when quoting links. Didn't you know that!
edit on 13-10-2016 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 10:13 AM
link   
a reply to: vinifalou

I thought the email from Edgar Mitchell was from a spam account and not really from him...?

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 10:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

Don't blame me....

The title was from the RS article. It's in the T&C to not change titles when quoting links. Didn't you know that!

And you didn't use it for the same attention getting value. You used it too, don't you know that!

You claim the emails are empty is wrong too. But thanks for bringing UFO nonsense into the discussion about Hillarys Emails.

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 10:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: scraedtosleep

Just my 2 cents but I think the reason we will never have disclosure is because there are no aliens and that all the UFO sittings are really advanced human military aircraft.

Firstly, wtf are UFO sittings???

Secondly, no aliens! Really, with all those stars and planets out there? I'm guessing you must be the religious type who thinks that God created the universe just for man?

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 10:19 AM
link   
a reply to: scraedtosleep

Makes sense. I could see that.

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 10:21 AM
link   
So what did Ed have to say?

I applaud Tom for trying, but i don't think there will be any disclosure, TPTB still think we are not ready for the truth.

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 10:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: jamespond

originally posted by: scraedtosleep

Just my 2 cents but I think the reason we will never have disclosure is because there are no aliens and that all the UFO sittings are really advanced human military aircraft.

Firstly, wtf are UFO sittings???

Secondly, no aliens! Really, with all those stars and planets out there? I'm guessing you must be the religious type who thinks that God created the universe just for man?

I'm an atheist. I didn't mean there were no aliens somewhere in the universe I ment that there are no aliens visiting earth. If the universe is infinite than other intelligent life could be infinitely far away from us.

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 10:35 AM
link   
Not surprising that Tom DeLonge sent emails to the Clinton campaign about UFOs. I remember back in the 1990's people would call the White House on reported UFOs, back then an actual person answered the phone. They later switched to an answer machine because of flooded calls on UFO's.

Wish I still had that news report about this.... With X-Files and UFO's etc. I think the 1990's UFO mania greatly effected the Clinton's while in the White House.

nowadays its emails heh...

edit on 13-10-2016 by imitator because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 11:08 AM
link   
a reply to: lane24

Where you saw that? Any links?

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 11:21 AM
link   

That is only the case in the Breaking Alternative News forum. You didn't know that.
Now you do.

edit on 10/13/2016 by Phage because: (no reason given)

edit on 10/13/2016 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 11:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: vinifalou

F*** Tom, there's a mail from Edgar Mitchell, he is a much more trustable source.

There are so many scam artists and crazy people in UFOlogy that you have to immediately stop listening to anyone that seems even slightly scammy or crazy.

Unfortunately, Edgar Mitchell is discredited under that rule of thumb.

"Remote healing[edit]
Mitchell claimed that a teenage remote healer living in Vancouver and using the pseudonym "Adam Dreamhealer" helped him heal kidney cancer from a distance. Mitchell said that while he never had a biopsy, "I had a sonogram and MRI that was consistent with renal carcinoma." Adam worked (distantly) on Mitchell from December 2003 until June 2004, when the "irregularity was gone and we haven't seen it since".[18]"

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 11:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: lane24
a reply to: vinifalou

I thought the email from Edgar Mitchell was from a spam account and not really from him...?

And where/when was this confirmed?

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 12:04 PM
link   
a reply to: scraedtosleep

Good stuff. That's the only real debate, whether they're here or not. My personal belief is that they are.

But I also agree with you when you say they could be ours. There's cast iron proof we've been sat on anti gravity technology since the 60's, so by now who knows what's possible.

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 12:33 PM
link   

The emails were posted Here by mirageman in his thread about Tom De Longe , In it he mentions General McCasland and mirageman posts the attatched pictured Tom sent.
Not sayin this is a duplicate , I think they're worthy o their own thread.

We have been waiting so long for disclosure, I don't think we will ever have solid confirmation.

I agree ,there will be no formal disclosure , if they know something we don't that's how it will stay.

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 12:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

That is only the case in the Breaking Alternative News forum. You didn't know that.
Now you do.

I stand corrected, thanks

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join