It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Locker room banter

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 11:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope
a reply to: spiritualzombie

If Trump talked or acted that way around my wife or daughter, I'd beat the sh*t out of him and leave him a bloody mess. That's a guy that deserves to be anally gang raped. You can't vote for a guy who deserves anal gang rape.

Except you would be the one in jail, ironically, and you'd deserve it.

Not necessarily. Juries have been known to go easy on fathers defending their children. Remember that guy who actually shot the coach who molested his son? That was premeditated murder (captured on VIDEO no less) and he went free.
edit on 13-10-2016 by Greggers because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 11:35 AM
link   

Athletes talking about running a three way on a teacher and then black mailing her into giving them passing grades. Do you need more??

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 11:36 AM
link   
a reply to: LesMisanthrope

Did he speak in disgust or did it sound more like bragging?

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 11:36 AM
link   
a reply to: BuzzyWigs

You are also extremely self-righteous.
I know, I used to be one too.
It has taken life's throwdowns to get me off my high-horse and experience life.
It will happen to you-it takes time.
You're a strong one though-but so was I.

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 11:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Greggers

Not necessarily. Juries have been known to go easy on fathers defending their children. Remember that guy who actually shot the coach who molested his son? That was premeditated murder and he went free.

Except he was talking about beating someone for talking like that around his family, not molesting them.

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 11:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: avgguy

Athletes talking about running a three way on a teacher and then black mailing her into giving them passing grades. Do you need more??

Yeah, that's not locker room talk. If they were serious, it's collusion to commit a crime.

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 11:38 AM
link   

Did he speak in disgust or did it sound more like bragging?

Hyperbole is used to emphasize a point. They let you climb any mountain when you're a mountain climber. Climb Mt. Everest. Any mountain", doesn't mean I climbed Everest.

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 11:38 AM
link   

Hahahaha damn, wasn't expecting that.

There's plenty I've heard and said that is worse than what he said. He made a joke based off real life experience and he got a laugh. Hardly frontpage worthy.

His comment showed that he takes advantage of the the fame hunters who try to take advantage of him.
I agree with what he said, and the fact that there is p***y grabbing levels of fame makes me feel a little sad that he will never have someone he can honestly connect with.

Then I think of all the p***y he's grabbed and feel a little less sorry for him.

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 11:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope

Not necessarily. Juries have been known to go easy on fathers defending their children. Remember that guy who actually shot the coach who molested his son? That was premeditated murder and he went free.

Except he was talking about beating someone for talking like that around his family, not molesting them.

Oh well, I digress. I guess it depends on what he said, how he acted, and how severe the response was.

If a guy came up and said to your daughter, "I'd like to grab you by the kitty," I wouldn't be surprised if a jury let you get in a couple of shots.

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 11:39 AM
link   

But how would you know what locker room talk is if you haven't ever been in a locker room?

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 11:40 AM
link   
What people are willing to forgive and defend in the name of the political representative they favor (on both sides) is both astonishing and disturbing. I wonder if a psychological study has ever been conducted on this rather terrifying subject?

I read through this whole thread and have yet to see any of Trump's defenders address the fact that Trump was not merely being lewd; he was describing sexual assault and the abuse of power.

For the defenders- wanna give a specific example of "banter" you hear "from men and women" which describe actually sexually assaulting random people? If you can't see the difference between the hypothetical "I'd hit that" and the "You can do anything. Grab them by the p" perhaps that is your first problem.

I will (and have) equally call out those who defend certian behaviors of Hilary's. Had one too many fights with my mom and decided I can't talk to her about that anymore out of respect but don't think I agree with her.

If you have no moral "red line" your candidate can get away with anything. Nations have fallen due to this psychological condition and I, with pure intentions, implore each of you to examine your own moral ground and what you will allow in the name of politics.

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 11:40 AM
link   
a reply to: avgguy

That actually sounds something made up for the locker-room.

Why would they have to blackmail her for passing grades if she was that "intimate" with them?

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 11:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: avgguy

But how would you know what locker room talk is if you haven't ever been in a locker room?

First of all, I have been in a locker room.

Second of all, the phrase "locker room talk" refers to the type of things guys casually talk about while in the company of their friends, irrespective of whether it actually happened in a locker room.

Trump was on a bus.
edit on 13-10-2016 by Greggers because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 11:42 AM
link   

So you think that blackmail is normal locker room banter? As in, "come on, it was just a 3 way with a teacher followed by blackmail". And then what... a high five? Those guys sound presidential to you? Do you smell the excrement that surrounds your head right now?

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 11:42 AM
link   
a reply to: zosimov

I wonder if a psychological study has ever been conducted on this rather terrifying subject?

Yes, they have been conducted. Numerous studies with factual results.

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 11:43 AM
link   

Lol Bus room talk lol.

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 11:44 AM
link   

That is an excellent post, by the way. Welcome to ATS. Please don't leave. And please post more often. We need you.

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 11:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: spiritualzombie

So you think that blackmail is normal locker room banter? As in, "come on, it was just a 3 way with a teacher followed by blackmail". And then what... a high five? Those guys sound presidential to you? Do you smell the excrement that surrounds your head right now?

Maybe this was one of the guys in the locker room:

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 11:45 AM
link   

Except you are speaking about speech, a victimless crime. If you can name one person who was injured by private conversation, you may have a point.

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 11:46 AM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

Because they stopped going to her class. You might be surprised at the amount of athlete-teacher hookups that result is altered grades.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join