It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Locker room banter

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 10:32 AM
link   
a reply to: DAVID64

Go ahead and give an example of something worse than saying you have the privilege to commit sexual assault with impunity because you're rich and famous. Just one specific example of normal talk...

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 10:33 AM
link   
a reply to: DAVID64
I am always included with my friends banter. To call me a prude is hilarious!!!

I just do not hang out with disrespectful ignorant people, as stated many times earlier, there is a difference between "locker room banter" and what Trump calls locker room banter.

He is talking about groping women bc he has money and boasting about being with married women.

Big difference.

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 10:39 AM
link   
a reply to: StallionDuck

I don't think it's the language itself but the fact that he says he respects women but this shows the opposite.

Things get leaked for a reason. Would you take the same stand with leaked e-mails, they are between two people unless one of them decides to bring someone elses attention to it?

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 10:44 AM
link   
If Trump talked or acted that way around my wife or daughter, I'd beat the sh*t out of him and leave him a bloody mess. That's a guy that deserves to be anally gang raped. You can't vote for a guy who deserves anal gang rape.

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 10:56 AM
link   
a reply to: StallionDuck

How is it racist? Did I say anything at all about what color the people who live in ghettos are?
No. I did not.

In fact, my career was based on trying to help those people get a better education, have better housing, enough to eat, and freedom from verbal and physical abuse.
I said they were disenfranchised, underprivilegd, poorly educated, or un/underemployed.

What I want is a country that takes care of them. There is a remedy for their plight, which was being presented by Bernie Sanders.
And now Hillary Clinton has picked up the baton.

It's YOU LOT who don't want any part of making their lives less desperate, let alone bearable, that are the problem.

edit on 10/13/2016 by BuzzyWigs because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 10:58 AM
link   
The extent of my locker room talk is "do you know *** she is fit" then everyone agrees.
I don't talk of sexual conquests I don't know If it is a British thing not to do but nah I keep them to myself.
Is it something blokes do in the states?.

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 11:08 AM
link   
a reply to: spiritualzombie

If Trump talked or acted that way around my wife or daughter, I'd beat the sh*t out of him and leave him a bloody mess. That's a guy that deserves to be anally gang raped. You can't vote for a guy who deserves anal gang rape.

Except you would be the one in jail, ironically, and you'd deserve it.

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 11:13 AM
link   
a reply to: LesMisanthrope

I see, so you support a guy who brags about his privilege to commit sexual assault without consequence?

For the record, spending a little time in jail for actually beating the sh*t out of Trump is a story I wouldn't mind at all.

edit on 13-10-2016 by spiritualzombie because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 11:13 AM
link   
I was a HS athlete and a college athlete and went on to make the world team in another sport. Far worse is said in locker rooms. I'll leave it at that.

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 11:14 AM
link   
a reply to: BuzzyWigs

If you knew me, like others do, you would think I was a school teacher-I try to always be respectable and treat others with kindness and sincere care.
However, in private, I can be a bit bawdy-laugh at a bawdy jokes.

I grew up with two Christian, but horny brothers. I could hear them talking after a date. I was appalled. The language and laughing about their dates made me ill. My father was quite the upstanding, but flirtacious man. But he was the consummate gentleman-old school protector of hs daughters.

My ex was very old fashioned-never heard him say anything in poor taste in my presence. However, at kinda high falutin' parties, he would partake in the exchange, with mostly men-some slightly off-taste joking. Afterwards, I would bring up my distaste of his joking-he'd admit not his best moment but he'd had a few-then, I let it go-and yes, it would happen gain.

We are humans. Trump is definitely a larger than life charter; married three times-had alot of opportunity for young girls who are gonna oogle at him cause of his power and money and he's enjoyed it.

I dislike it-but it's real.

To totally discount every person you meet based one thing you dislike about them sounds like the born-agains.

If you think you are perfect-wrong-you're not. Judging others on minor opinions just makes you lonely and jealous-whether you know it or not.

edit on 13-10-2016 by Justso because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 11:17 AM
link   

I see, so you support a guy who brags about his privilege to commit sexual assault without consequence?

For the record, spending a little time in jail for actually beating the sh*t out of Trump is a story I wouldn't mind at all.

Except for that whole anal gang rape thing. You might be telling your story in a higher octave.

Yes I support anyone's right to speak freely in private conversation.

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 11:20 AM
link   
a reply to: LesMisanthrope

No, you're actually saying you support a person's privilege to commit sexual assult with impunity.

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 11:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Justso

I don't think I'm perfect. I'm very flawed.

In fact, words have become my defense BECAUSE OF how I was bullied as a middle schooler and early adolescent.
Words hurt.
Trump thinks because he's a celebrity he can get away with sexual battery (assault is mere words that threaten - battery is when hands are put on someone else).

In case you haven't yet seen (or missed) this part of the article I posted:

in another study by Dr. Teicher and his colleagues called Hurtful Words. What the researchers found was that especially during the middle school years, when the brain is actively developing, exposure to peer bullying and verbal abuse caused changes to the white matter in the brain.

Just because we can’t see the wounds doesn’t mean they aren’t literally and physically there.

True. And that is what happened to me. I am far, far from perfect. I have plenty of baggage. It's just that I'm fascinated by psychology, and sociology. I am too sensitive, and often targeted by psychopaths who see that they can easily take advantage of me.

I care too much about everyone's personal suffering. It's a curse. Believe me, I often wish I had a different personality - but alas, this is how I am. Bullies hurt people.

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 11:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: spiritualzombie
When people say they have heard much much worse... I wonder what the hell is worse then a guy bragging how he can just grab a girl by her p***y? What are people hearing that's worse than blatant sexual assault privileges?

That's an easy question to answer. It would be much, much worse if he said he actually "did" it, and not just that he "could".

We could have a real discussion on how this idea of fame is insidious and that some people go to crazy lengths just for a taste of it. This reminds me of when Ricky Gervais answered the question of "how do I get famous" by saying something along the lines of "kill a prostitute". Just like with Ricky everyone has missed the point.

People use to value contribution to society and fame was the unintended byproduct. Now people just want the fame.

I've never (and never will) reached p***y grabbing levels of fame. However unless you think Melania is married to Trump because of his sparkling personality there is such a level.

The problem is this obsession with fame and the lengths people will go to get it. Trump is talking about learned behaviour from being famous so what shaped that? It's a twisted chicken and egg thing.

What came first the p***y grabber or the p***y grabee.

This whole thing trivialises the victims of real sexual assault.
Look at the level of the uproar from an out of context snippet from a private conversation over a decade ago.

Now look at the uproar over the 1,871 women that will be raped today in the States.

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 11:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krahzeef_Ukhar

originally posted by: spiritualzombie
When people say they have heard much much worse... I wonder what the hell is worse then a guy bragging how he can just grab a girl by her p***y? What are people hearing that's worse than blatant sexual assault privileges?

That's an easy question to answer. It would be much, much worse if he said he actually "did" it, and not just that he "could".

Saying you can skull f**k a corpse would also be worse-- but the point is-- people are saying they hear worse from friends and family all the time.

So are you saying you often hear people close to you brag about actually committing those assaults?

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 11:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: iTruthSeeker

You should listen to what comes out of a Drill Sergeant's mouth. You would be amazed at what a bunch of guy's in a locker room or in the military talk about. All fun and games of course.

Of course. Just like the banter at a Klan meeting. Hilarious stuff.

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 11:27 AM
link   
a reply to: BiffWellington

lol you're ridiculous, way worse stuff is said in your average lockeroom then what trump said. People just don't want to own up to it.

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 11:30 AM
link   
a reply to: avgguy

Say one specific example that's worse than a guy saying he has the privelege as a star to commit sexual assault by grabbing a girl by her p****.

Give one specific lewd example that's worse.

edit on Thu Oct 13 2016 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 11:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krahzeef_Ukhar

I did try and # her. She was married.

I just start kissing them. It’s like a magnet. I just kiss. I don’t even wait. And when you’re a star, they let you do it. You can do anything.

He seems to be describing things he has actually done.

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 11:34 AM
link   

No, you're actually saying you support a person's privilege to commit sexual assult with impunity.

No I'm not. He never admitted to grabbing anyone by the genitals. He specifically spoke in the second-person for that comment, while the rest of his admissions used the first. Big difference.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join