It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

People Magazine Writer Details Physical Attack By Trump

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 05:32 AM
link   
Sounds like the audacious character assassination that the Clinton camp is famous for. I am not saying it didn't happen. I am saying the story appears to be pure Clinton modus operandi.
Hillary has used it many time on her opponents from the young rape victim to Monica Lewinsky.

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 06:02 AM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

Have you ever asked yourself, why is all this coming out now?? Why didn't it come out months ago or even as far back when Trump wasn't the only candidate? Seems like a whole lotta people just now happen to remember Trump did something to them. Strange huh?

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 06:08 AM
link   

yet, she said nothing until election season....

All I have to say about these accusations....they better lawyer up bitches. This is no small accusation and if a single detail is off, like an airplane not having moveable arm rests, they are F-ed....

edit on 10 13 2016 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 06:18 AM
link   
November come fast!

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 08:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: Deny Arrogance
Funny.

All these establishment media hillary supporterss declared the elction over after the Billy Bush tapes were released.

Hillary already won, right?

Then why are they continuing with these pathetic smear propaganda pieces that reak of desperation?

Because Trump is moving up in the polls again after the last debate... He won it clearly. Check out Rasmussen pole. That's why certain people feel they need to spam multiple posts back to back trying to defend Hillary.

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 08:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

"Forcibly kissed her" and then never seen her again.

No octo hands? No p###y grabbing? Cmon, even you have to admit this is a bit of a stretch.

Yes, it's much more likely he would have grabbed her P###y.

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 08:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: DAVID64

Have you ever asked yourself, why is all this coming out now?? Why didn't it come out months ago or even as far back when Trump wasn't the only candidate? Seems like a whole lotta people just now happen to remember Trump did something to them. Strange huh?

It's coming out now for the same reason the flood gates always open all at once.

Victims feel strength in numbers. All it takes is a few to get the ball rolling. Plus, with Donald running for President, some of these women may have discovered a newfound urge to tell their stories -- watching him in the debates, realizing he could be in charge of the free world.

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 09:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Cobaltic1978
Why have these women decided to come out now and not when Trump decided to run for presidency?

If he really is a predator, then those ladies had a duty to report him to the police surely?

They should have come out earlier, but maybe each one thought they wouldn't be believed, until his true character came out.

Actions like Trumps, were far too common years ago....far, far too common.

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 10:02 AM
link   
It's high time women (or any person) making these types of accusations against anyone are REQUIRED BY LAW to first FILE A POLICE REPORT documenting the incident(s) BEFORE they can rightfully march into the offices of PEOPLE MAGAZINE, NYT, TMZ, CNN etc with a BREAKING STORY.

I say this not in defense of Trump but for all people, mostly men, especially those of wealth and influence. Donald set himself up for this by unfortunately being recorded saying what he said...Now, any woman that was ever within 10 feet of the man can claim anything they want, which the media will hurry to broadcast to the devouring masses while guaranteeing the accuser the limelight and paving the way for civil claims.

And if seven years isn't enough to come to terms with the humiliation of being harassed, groped, or molested, well then a person should lose all rights to level accusations at their "attacker" anytime thereafter without threat of libel.

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 10:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: Greggers

It's coming out now for the same reason the flood gates always open all at once.

Victims feel strength in numbers. All it takes is a few to get the ball rolling. Plus, with Donald running for President, some of these women may have discovered a newfound urge to tell their stories -- watching him in the debates, realizing he could be in charge of the free world.

Witch Hunts, Mass Hysteria, Folie À deux, Gangs, Uprising, riots... ALSO FEEL STRENGTH IN NUMBERS and tend to open up flood gates...see my post above.
edit on 2016131201600000031 by odd1out because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 10:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Greggers

Yes. In my neck of the woods (as happens all the time elsewhere), there was a recent story in the local newspaper about an adult male having consensual (but still unlawful) sex with a minor. After the story broke, several other (now adult women) individually called local authorities to report that they had been molested (non-consensual) by this man also as minors.

If men who are victims of spousal abuse find it difficult to come out in public, women find it also difficult to state publicly about being violated in a sexual nature. Unwanted kissing, fondling, pussy grabbing is especially embarrassing if you think that you couldn't "fight it off", that a man who is in the public eye is seen as someone who "wouldn't ruin his reputation doing those things", that society will judge you as the one who "made the man do it". Women often get past this horrid stuff by just not talking about it and trying to put it out of their minds.

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 10:33 AM
link   
a reply to: odd1out

she's not planning on suing him. geez.

what she's doing is saying that TRUMPS OWN WORDS, where he said he likes to kiss women without consent, were TRUE.

good lord people, trump confessed to doing these things and then he denied them. women are simply coming out now to say, yes his words are true!

how do you not get this!

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 10:42 AM
link   
A horny guy in the White House would damage fewer Americans than a deceitful crook that loathes "everyday people". She will ruin America with huge tax increases, open-borders, and much more.

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 11:13 AM
link   

Steve Bannon is saying that he has some "new" Clinton accusers. I believe what the said was "we're going to turn Bill Clinton into Bill Cosby." Apparently they were going to bring them out just in time for the last debate. Donald Trump is going to come out to make an announcement shortly. Apparently he told Jerry Falwall Jr that he (Donald Trump) has an email that will discredit one or more accusers.

This seems to be about how these things happen though. The same thing happened with several Clinton accusers and Paula Jones was sending investigators around the country trying to find new ones prior to the impeachment. Paula Jones was also working with the GOP (look it up). Juanita Broaddrick waited 20 years, denied everything in 1998 and in 1999 changed her story in the Starr investigation.

Bill Cosby was apparently a prolific serial rapist for decades while he was doing Jell-O commercials and everyone was thinking of him as lovable Mr. Huxtable. Roger Ailes went down in spectacular wave of accusations from credible accusers (and now works for Trump which I still can't understand).

Given the nature of most of these alleged encounters, I think it's also possible that the women made decisions that it wasn't worth being in the news or incurring the wrath of Donald Trump and his lawyers, etc.

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 12:47 PM
link   
Trump is speaking Live defending himself. He denies everything and is suing the NY times. He says he has evidence these women are lying.

Trump said if he did something to the People writer, then why wasnt that the headline of her story at the time. He said they were in a public place the whole time. He said "Look at her, look at her words".

He is right about the Clinton Machine and collusion with the press.

The woman on the plane said in an interview this morning on CBS that she didn't mind him touching her upper body but was alarmed when he tried to reach under her skirt. From her own words, it seems like if something happened with her it was consensual until he tried sliding his hand under her skirt.

If all these womens claims are true why didn't they come forward much sooner? Or at least before the second debate when the lewd comments came out.

For clarity, I'm not a Trump supporter but it's so obvious what's going on with those women coming forward now.

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 03:12 PM
link   
a reply to: EchoesInTime

That's typical Trump when he's in the wrong though, he always doubles down on himself when challenged and caught in a lie. I just made a thread on it actually, and a year ago I made a thread on Trump about this same personality flaw. The guy has a 40 year long career of following that pattern, and whenever he does he's never being honest. It's basically a massive tell to know when somethings not right with him.

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 03:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Deny Arrogance

Then why are they continuing with these pathetic smear propaganda pieces that reak of desperation?

Because the earth need be burned & salted so this foul crop of ignorance is never seeded again in this fair land.

K~

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 03:31 PM
link   

He inferred that she wasn't attractive enough for him to assault. Then he declared himself messiah.

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 03:35 PM
link   

I don't support Trump nor Hillary. Maybe you missed that part. I don't support anyone who wants to run for President because it takes a certain type, and I don't like those types.

That's not exactly what she said. Listen to the interview again, and Trump's sexual predator proclivities become apparent. According to her words, from what I can glean is that Trump spotted her and asked the stewardess to invite her to "sit" with him in 1st class. Little did she know what the invitation entailed.

I suppose that he thought a 1st class airplane meal was equal to consent to grab the woman's pu$$y!

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 03:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian

He inferred that she wasn't attractive enough for him to assault. Then he declared himself messiah.

LOL! Just the fact that he thinks that is a defense is deplorable!

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join