It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Donald Trump campaign rocked by new wave of sexual harassment allegations - The Guardian.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 08:09 AM
link   
a reply to: AnkhMorpork

He could have kept his hands to himself.

He could try developing a healthy attitude towards women.
He hates us.
Even his daughter and wife whom he also disrespects.
edit on 10132016 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

edit on 10132016 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 08:11 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

It's no big thing??.?

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 08:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: uncommitted

originally posted by: JinMI
Bigger question, if they really didn't want him on the debate stages, would be; why wait until now?

My opinion would be because the Dems knew they could trounce Trump. Time will tell.

Or maybe it takes a couple of abuse victims to come forward before others get the courage to do so - that's happened quite a lot recently concerning people in the entertainment industry hasn't it.

This is correct. No one wants to be the first . No one wants to be called a liar. No one want to be part of a public firestorm.
After his taped " confession" we will be seeing more because despite his claiming just locker room talk he was telling something from his memory. He was speaking from his life and experience.

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 08:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Swills
also very disturbing is that Roger Ailes is one of Trumps advisors. You know, Captain Sexual Harassment Roger Ailes?

One of HIllarys closest advisors is Bill Clinton

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 08:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Nickn3

No it sounds exactly like the behavior he confessed to on tape!

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 08:34 AM
link   
Maybe Trump did all of this stuff. I don't know, and I have no problem with it being investigated.

With that said the timing is dubious. We had members of the press seriously saying they will be willing to go to jail to hurt Trump, we have had people saying that it is the presses moral duty to stop Trump in anyway possible. And now all of the sudden the press is finding all of these cases of Trump doing this stuff sometimes 20 plus years ago?

I understand the Trump supporters glee. Many of them are so celebratory that I question rather or not they actually care about the alleged victims, or if they are just pawns to them that helped defeat Trump.

All I will say is while you are celebrating, remember now, this is what politics will be from now on. The press picking who they want, and throwing sexual allegations at the person they don't like a month outside the election. The issues don't matter, the crimes or bad behavior of the other side doesn't matter, only how much dirt can be dug up on your opponent.

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 09:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

I believe it's all our duty to stop Trump in any way we can. My first suggestion is in the voting booth.

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 09:05 AM
link   
Have to wonder why they waited so long to complain? Is it now a bankable

project from a hither to past indulgence?

Many years ago I worked in the modelling, promotional, scene. At the time

I had many offers from wealthy businessmen, and people who would by the

present language be known as *celebrities* and that for favors ... they could

advance my career and make things comfortable for me.

Many of the girls/women got a burst of popularity/work for the short time

they were useful ..... and till the next pretty new face came on the scene.

I myself could never understand their naiveity or how anyone could sell

their integrity and themselves short, or maybe they were more savvy than

me and were in it for the long haul payout LOL!!

But there you go it takes all sorts ....

I would hazzard a guess its now pay back time for the women/girls who

didn't get what they felt they deserved at the time, and no doubt there

will be many *chancers* from the fringes hoping to make a few bucks too.

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 10:09 AM
link   

Once it was obvious that HRC cheated and the fix was in for the dem nomination, i pretty much decided to disregard ALL negative propaganda i heard about Trump.

I will be voting for him REGARDLESS.

Im hoping others will realize the importance of keeping HRC out of the White House and not be swayed by the massive attack campaign.

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 10:16 AM
link   

Deflecting to Hillary and Bill?

You don't say?!

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 11:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: Swills

Deflecting to Hillary and Bill?

You don't say?!

You brought up Roger Ailes and his connection to Trump, I was just pointing out Hillarys connection to BIll.

Look Trumps fair game. If he does or say outrageous things, so be it. But trying to smear him because someone on his staff was accused of something is a stretch.

And I feel the same way about HIllary. If Hillary treated Bills alleged victims poorly, then thats fair game. But rehashing all of the supposed terrible things bill did to women is pointless to me. I don't judge HIllary for Bills actions, just like I don't judge Trump for Ailes.

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 01:27 PM
link   

I understand the Trump supporters glee. Many of them are so celebratory that I question rather or not they actually care about the alleged victims, or if they are just pawns to them that helped defeat Trump.

I'm surprised to see you admit to this, and not totally sure all of them are like that, but it's an opinion I guess. Kind of weird if they support him though, maybe they wanted to build him up to see him fall, is that what you meant?

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 01:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Urantia1111

Once it was obvious that HRC cheated and the fix was in for the dem nomination, i pretty much decided to disregard ALL negative propaganda i heard about Trump.

I will be voting for him REGARDLESS.

Im hoping others will realize the importance of keeping HRC out of the White House and not be swayed by the massive attack campaign.

But I guess whatever BS you read on ATS about Clinton - that you will believe, right? Stupid is as stupid does.

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 01:31 PM
link   

Eh my bad. I meant Trump detractors.
edit on 13-10-2016 by Grambler because: (no reason given)

edit on 13-10-2016 by Grambler because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 01:36 PM
link   
Another smear tactic of the DNC based on absolute lies.

If anyone has followed this closely, you will see that every single time the Clinton campaign gets called to task for disgusting behavior they immediately make up stories saying Trump did the same thing.

The latest example of this is Bill Clinton's past sexual assaults and enabling by Hillary being called out. As well as Hillary's right hand woman, Huma's husband being called out about his pedophilia.

Instantly the Clinton campaign makes false assault accusations against Trump blaming him for the exact same thing.

Disgusting. Clinton supporters should be ashamed.

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 03:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

It needn't have happened?????

His attacking women is what never should have happened.

Good point. I was just pointing to his egotism and approach, how it's backfired on him and will continue to do so.

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 03:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

Eh my bad. I meant Trump detractors.

Looked to me more of a Freudian slip actually - your inner self may be trying to tell you something.

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 07:21 AM
link   

Yes. Down he goes. What a relief.

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 06:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Yeah, it sure is.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join