It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Donald Trump campaign rocked by new wave of sexual harassment allegations - The Guardian.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+7 more 
posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 02:21 AM
link   

Donald Trump campaign rocked by new wave of sexual harassment allegations

Maria L La Ganga in San Francisco and Ben Jacobs in Washington
Thursday 13 October 2016 07.02 BST
The Guardian

A series of women have come forward with claims about the Republican, while footage emerges of inappropriate remarks about a 10-year-old girl

A wave of claims about Donald Trump’s alleged sexual transgressions and inappropriate behaviour – in one case with a 10-year-old girl – has emerged, threatening the Republican presidential nominee’s already fragile campaign less than a month before election day.

Ever since video of the real estate mogul surfaced on Friday showing him bragging about how he could grab women’s genitals with impunity, more and more women have come forward to claim they were demeaned and touched inappropriately.
By late Wednesday evening the list of new allegations against Trump included:

www.theguardian.com...

I knew this was going to happen.

It needn't have happened however if he'd listened to his friend and debate prep advisor Chris Christie about how best to apologize and move on, but it's a little late for all that now I guess.

What the hell is he going to do now? Say it's all a LIE, part of some grand conspiracy? Can he sue everyone?

I don't think he's ever gotten his head around this thing, which doesn't bode well for his judgement as a candidate for POTUS.

He didn't see any of this coming. He was blind as a bat.

edit on 13-10-2016 by AnkhMorpork because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 02:24 AM
link   
Bigger question, if they really didn't want him on the debate stages, would be; why wait until now?

My opinion would be because the Dems knew they could trounce Trump. Time will tell.

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 02:28 AM
link   
Here's how he chose to handle it

www.donaldjtrump.com...

But by the time he did that, the other moving parts of this story made their appearance, so once again he's gone and cornered himself with the flat out denial, which looks a lot like a big fat LIE.

What's he going to do and say now? Tomorrow morning? The next day?

There's no way to spin this.

It's not some grand conspiracy, just his own conduct, while LYING about it, and not just coming clean and making a straightforward apology and just an apology.

I called this thing in that other thread (epic thread btw)

Sleazy Donald Trump Caught On Hot Mic

edit on 13-10-2016 by AnkhMorpork because: typo

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 02:29 AM
link   
a reply to: AnkhMorpork

One of the new allegations is coming from a writer for People who is saying he jumped her when she was at Mar-a-Lago to interview the Trumps. I just posted a thread:

People Magazine Writer Details Physical Attack By Trump

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 02:32 AM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

Oh no!

Strange to see all this kind of reporting going on at ATS. That thread on Friday..

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Epic!

In real time, while it was unfolding, and didn't I make a rather prescient observation or two in that thar thread.

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 02:38 AM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

No I think it just happened as it unfolded and in many ways Trump brought this upon himself and I can prove it, but I'm just going to wait for the dust to settle to show you just how easily he could have avoided this whole mess that's blown up in his face. No use adding insult to injury.

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 02:39 AM
link   

Tell me more Julian!!

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 02:43 AM
link   

Who's Julian?

Oh, I see.

Yeah right, although his accent just started up in my head belief it or not as if invoking his spirit! lol

Ok, channeling now..

I'm Julian Assange AMA ; )

Need to work up a thread. Give me time.

edit on 13-10-2016 by AnkhMorpork because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 02:47 AM
link   

Well not being the type to tell others what to do. If this is true:

but I'm just going to wait for the dust to settle to show you just how easily he could have avoided this whole mess that's blown up in his face.

I'm willing to bet you can make some decent money from a certain political camp.....just sayin.

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 03:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: AnkhMorpork

No I think it just happened as it unfolded and in many ways Trump brought this upon himself and I can prove it, but I'm just going to wait for the dust to settle to show you just how easily he could have avoided this whole mess that's blown up in his face. No use adding insult to injury.

You avoid this mess by saying in advance that you molested a lot of women. And ABC/NBC/CNN would say, "Ah..thanks for telling us Mr. Trump. It's no big thing!"

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 03:36 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

No that's not what I'm suggesting. You have to go back and see it in terms of what motivated the women to start speaking out.

Had he handled it differently, and he could have skated on by Anderson Cooper's question by referring to his apology and statements made in it, and that would have been that.

If was the way he tried to deny and deflect and point that got him into this mess.

He doubled down one too many times.

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 03:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI
Bigger question, if they really didn't want him on the debate stages, would be; why wait until now?

My opinion would be because the Dems knew they could trounce Trump. Time will tell.

Or maybe it takes a couple of abuse victims to come forward before others get the courage to do so - that's happened quite a lot recently concerning people in the entertainment industry hasn't it.

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 04:06 AM
link   
a reply to: uncommitted

Oh so this is the first time????

The answer is no.

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 04:09 AM
link   

The answer is no.

So you are happy to agree it's not the first time Trump his abused women, you're just complaining about the timing of the information coming more and more heavily? Fair point I suppose. Would you rather there had been no coverage until after polling and then America possibly finding out it had voted him in?

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 04:39 AM
link   

Do you think by putting words in my mouth it makes it true?

I would rather it had come out as it happened honestly.

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 04:50 AM
link   

Do you think by putting words in my mouth it makes it true?

I would rather it had come out as it happened honestly.

It was with you saying

The answer is no.

I thought that was your acceptance that this wasn't the first offence he had allegedly committed.

Although I'm not personally going to compare Trump to a monster like Jimmy Savile, the number of abuses he is alleged (I have to use the word) turned from a trickle to a flood after the first few were published and the alleged victims all said they had kept quiet through fear. That's far from the only example I could use.

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 05:38 AM
link   
a reply to: AnkhMorpork I just posted the following on the other Trump thread.

Sounds like the audacious character assassination that the Clinton camp is famous for. I am not saying it didn't happen. I am saying the story appears to be pure Clinton modus operandi.
Hillary has used it many time on her opponents from the young rape victim to Monica Lewinsky.

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 06:07 AM
link   

Tell me more Julian!!

Wrong again kellyanna.

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 06:27 AM
link   

You know what's disgusting, besides Trump? That Trump not only has been caught on mic bragging about sexually assaulting women, raping a 13 y/o allegedly, and walking in on teen Miss w/e contestants while they're dressing but what's also very disturbing is that Roger Ailes is one of Trumps advisors. You know, Captain Sexual Harassment Roger Ailes?

And people still LOVE and support Trump. You're all deplorable, about as nice as I could put it.
edit on 13-10-2016 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 08:05 AM
link   

It needn't have happened?????

His attacking women is what never should have happened.

new topics

<<   2 >>

join