It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who is Hiram Abiff?

page: 11
<< 8  9  10   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 11:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Noinden

Im curious are you really a scientist? or do you practice homeopathy which is not a field of science.. cause your statement are so vague and weird..

but they always keep coming into homeopathy, i dont think you have a real education..I actually dont, i think you are actually lying..

I just think you took some courses

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 11:14 PM
link   
a reply to: tikbalang

Yes you are ignorant. You don't click any of the hyperlinks in threads which I place. You claim there are no mystery schools, despite showing an interest in the Masons. You are either ignorant, or you are being deceitful. You've admitted in this very thread to not speaking the truth. You've attacked allegory as a way of learning. Thus yes indeed you are ignorant.

You claim to be interested in 33rd degree Masons, but did not know it was part of the Scottish Rite and only the Scottish rite. You indeed had no idea of the degree structure. Oh and you said Ron Hubbard was a great spiritual leader.

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 11:18 PM
link   

I'm not a homeopath. If you don't know the difference between Pharmaceutcials and the memory of water (tm) then you are doubly ignorant

Like I said, if you followed the information, you'd be able to track me down in the real world. Its not hard. Others here have

Indeed I "took some courses". Enough to get a BSc(Hons) then enough to get a PhD. Enough to get a DipGRad and PgDip, and enough to get an MBA. "Some courses" are indeed enough to get degrees. I've taken arts papers for interest during my PhD as well.

You however clearly have taken "no papers".

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 11:23 PM
link   
No worries.

a reply to: Malocchio
I know some Masons who Johanannite Christian. I'm not sure of a connection between the two, but have you read up on Martinism, the Rite of Strict Observance, or Swedish Rite?

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 08:14 AM
link   

Your a tutor Dr. Thomas, you teach chemistry. You write books on the subject, yet you go in with a subjective view on the so called "Mystery schools". If you go in with a head full of knowledge about a single topic you will stay in just that room in the so called "Mystery Schools".

Socrates once quoted ;"I know that I know nothing ". You follow the same path thousands did before you, so am i.. I just empty my mind when i jump down in a rabbit hole.. An open mind, a simple path..

There are billions of stories, but thats just what they are.. 4,5 billion years of evolution and a few thousand years inside a man made sanctuary.. You think those evolutionary traits just goes missing? They start making things into a reality based on your subjective experience, and yes you are experienced within a single subject that will cloud any judgement, conclusion or decision you make in life..

If you dig deep enough, you might not like what you find..

Once you start laying the puzzle, you die inside slowly and painfully..

Teach chemistry Dr. Thomas thats your field, and it will make your life a happy place all the way to the end..

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 09:29 AM
link   
a reply to: KSigMason

No but I will, thanks for the links.

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 09:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: tikbalang
a reply to: [pLi1394903]Malocchio[/post]

i didnt know Romans ( Italy? ) had a muslim population? care to elaborate?

I am certain they do, but I live in America like I said and never actually mentioned that.

There was definitely a time when Arabs had a presence in Italy, the Mediterranean area in general from Algeria to Tunisia has a presence of Italians and Arabs.

Europe has lots of Muslims and they get along fine with Catholics 99% of the time.

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 01:34 PM
link   

So, just to say, this is not my free will of choice of doing.. ;" I am sorry, you have knowledge and i should listen to you "

I have a problem with my temper, and i have a problem viewing things from you point of view and i lack empathy............

edit on 20161019 by tikbalang because: Everybody has a friend

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 03:17 PM
link   

That must have been hard for you. I don't need you to listen to me. However I appreciate you appear to be making an effort.

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Oh look, you finally managed to track me down. You are missing the bit where I work in industry not teach. IF you had dug deeper, you might have also found that I am published as an esoteric author too

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 04:27 PM
link   

I believe that you are appreciated in the field of chemistry.. But please go ahead link your esoteric book so i might take a look..

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 04:31 PM
link   

No. I've told you before I am not about to be interrogated by you. You've been proven wrong over my education in the Sciences. If you'd followed other links, you would have come across the esoteric information.

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 04:54 AM
link   

You guys need to just duke it out and get it over with!!!

Seriously, people like you are full of insults and self righteousness and light and wisdom.

You should have a personal, inner review of yourself. You are not that smart, as you claim so often.

Wisdom and humility go hand in hand and I see neither in you.

posted on Nov, 19 2016 @ 10:22 PM
link   
The "HIRAM ABIF" is pronounced "HAREM ABOVE!"

posted on Nov, 19 2016 @ 11:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Pinocchio

You are like the creepy old man always lurking around..

posted on Nov, 19 2016 @ 11:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: tikbalang

You are like the creepy old man always lurking around..

Man.... *smh* I'd give anything to be that old....

posted on Nov, 20 2016 @ 01:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Malocchio

Solomon, Hiram Abiff and King David were idiots---I can spot it because I got it

posted on Nov, 20 2016 @ 01:06 AM
link   

Awesome jew character

posted on Jul, 20 2017 @ 12:38 AM
link   
The best way to learn about Hiram Abiff, is to read the bible.

There are many interpretations of the different meanings, but certain verses of the bible have always stood out in my mind, pertaining to the king of tyrus or tyre.

Study the master mason ritual carefully, whichever version, as the most important part is paying special attention to the grave of Hiram Abiff and the sprig of Acacia, and the raising, or being cast out of the grave, which according to the ancients, in its various names, and in various texts, is the most abominable of all branches, due to its exceptionally foul odor, its large number of long, stout thorns, and its deadly poison. According to the gnostics, the crown of thorns placed on Jesus' head was Acacia, as it was the most popular plant for tortures by the Romans.

"Let us plant an acacia at the head of the grave, in order to conceal it so that the place may be known should occasion hereafter require." www.sacred-texts.com...

Ezekiel 28: 1-19

1 Kings 5: 12

Isaiah 14: 12-19.

top topics

<< 8  9  10   >>

join