It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WikiLeaks Released John Podesta Account Information Which Led To Twitter Hack

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 03:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

I didn't say they were edited.

You suggested it between the lines... or that is how you come off it anyways.

See I wouldn't want to live in Russia, but I do feel that Russians are more prepared to admit political stuff than the US is. Always that bloody knight in shining armor "we guard the world" bull#, which ofcouse is the exact oppostite of what the US is actually doing.
Heck, even know Russian officials will say out loud that Syria is a proxy war between the west and Russia. When will the US admit that?
But anyways... I don't think I missed the point, I think I got it exactly right. Russia didn't need to edit those emails at all... because even though the worst of them might seem beneign or speculative, it's all that is needed to break that selfmade armor. There's a hint of Machiavellian attitude in the Dem camp and why is that worse than the Rep camp? Well because Dems like to paint themselves as being the good guys... friends of the people.

But the fact remains that both Dems and Reps are puddles of poison on the ground.... but atleast the Rep puddle isnt trying to appear like it's anything but poison. That's what makes me dislike the Dem camp more than the Reps. I simply don't feel like I can trust them... I don't know what they'll say or do next. Atleast with Trump you can count on him being an asshat again tomorrow.

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 03:05 AM
link   
a reply to: flice

You mean that's how you interpreted it? Please, show how I insinuated anything.

Atleast with Trump you can count on him being an asshat again tomorrow.
And, you can count on him doing anything, anything, that benefits him.

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 04:02 AM
link   
Wikileaks is helping Donald Trump along with Russia. And to think millions of people used to trust them now it's a wingnut propaganda tool that supports Trump and Putin, 2 of the most authoritarian hate speech racist humans on the planet.

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 04:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: proximo
a reply to: theantediluvian

You know what else anonymous says it has, an email to podesta talking about making up fake sexual assault accusations about trump.

Why would you need fake ones with all of the ones with substance being available?

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 07:06 AM
link   
People haven't seen anything damning.

People that haven't read them certainly haven't.

There are emails in the 5th Podesta dump that refer to wet work. There are emails that show collusion between Democratic Super PACs and the Hillary Campaign.
There is the reference to Bill Clinton sexually assaulting his third cousin in the Governor's mansion in Arkansas.

But, oh, there's nothing damning in there.

I would say that those people are apathetic, but they are the ones going hard on Donald for the way he interacts with women.

A video of Bill Clinton raping a 13 y/o girl could be released and I believe these same people would try to convince us that it was a 'consensual act'.

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 07:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: RedMenace16
Wikileaks is helping Donald Trump along with Russia. And to think millions of people used to trust them now it's a wingnut propaganda tool that supports Trump and Putin, 2 of the most authoritarian hate speech racist humans on the planet.

Careful....your SJW is showing....

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 07:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: RedMenace16

You might want to research Hillary Clinton if you want to learn about authoritarians.

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 07:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: flice

You mean that's how you interpreted it? Please, show how I insinuated anything.

Atleast with Trump you can count on him being an asshat again tomorrow.
And, you can count on him doing anything, anything, that benefits him.

You're doing a nice dance in this post, you would fit in nicely in the world of politics.

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 01:52 PM
link   
SPAM removed by admin
edit on Oct 13th 2016 by Djarums because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join