It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING: Two Boston Police Officers Shot – Manhunt Underway – Conditions Unknown

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 12:07 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

That was fast.

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 12:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: Ameilia
a reply to: projectvxn

Nothing interesting so far on the scanner, which I've been listening to since right after I posted it. News now says one officer has non life threatening injuries, the other has life threatening injuries. The shelter in place was already lifted because 'the scene is secure' but no mention of finding any suspect(s).

This story, published 10 minutes ago says that the suspect is dead.
abcnews.go.com...

Also in keeping with the script of all the other incidents. Manhunt, cop killers at large, armed and dangerous.....aaaaaand boom. Caught, conveniently killed, never to be seen by the public.

I'm predicting it'll all be right there, a couple of social media accounts linking the shooter to some nefarious organization, nice and tidy and convenient. Nothing to see here folks, the threat has been neutralized. Go back to sleep, everyone.

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 12:14 AM
link   

That was fast.

And convenient, too. I mean...er...wow! Great job keeping us safe guys!

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 12:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Nothing interesting so far on the scanner, which I've been listening to since right after I posted it. News now says one officer has non life threatening injuries, the other has life threatening injuries. The shelter in place was already lifted because 'the scene is secure' but no mention of finding any suspect(s).

This story, published 10 minutes ago says that the suspect is dead.
abcnews.go.com...

Good. Glad it got handled quickly and no more lives are in danger as a result of this asshole.

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 02:13 AM
link   
What is with all the conspiracies? Can't someone go out and shoot a cop without it being linked to bombing in Syria or to increase scores for political debates. Really? Does a criminal who's carrying drugs shoot a cop when he's pulled over in order to distract the mainstream from moral outrage over hilarys emails?

Some people think far too deeply and are distracted from reality, reality being cops get shot everyday. Every fooking day. Yet you lot feel this is the one case that's orchestrated to distract people from uncovering truths. Seriously need to lay off the drugs guys. You lack empathy.

Did your wives leave you cos it was part of a bigger psy-ops to mask the truth...or cos your detached from reality. Il let you decide.
edit on 13-10-2016 by GemmyMcGemJew because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 02:18 AM
link   
a reply to: GemmyMcGemJew

Thank you!

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 02:20 AM
link   

reality being cops get shot everyday. Every fooking day.

You would be just about correct. Are each of them highlighted in the MSM?

What is with all the conspiracies?

Do you know where you are?

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 02:43 AM
link   
a reply to: JinMI
Not all breaking news is a conspiracy, believe it or not.

It's a place for sharing information and views, not a place to relate everything to paranoid insecurities. If everything is a conspiracy why have space forums, sports etc etc if it's all just here to distract us from trump and putin.

Do firefighters die as part of this big conspiracy or are they not involved, just every police officer? Tisk.

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 02:45 AM
link   

I don't believe that and even posted proof to your point.

It is a place for sharing information and views as I have shared mine. Did I silence anyone or discount any others opinion?

I question almost everything. Sometimes I don't like the answer but if there's proof and facts, I'll generally follow.

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 03:14 AM
link   

Nope you didn't silence anyone and you are entitled to your opinion. My opinion is your opinion is wrong and too deep for a simple 2 cops being shot. That's why it made MSM, cos it was 2 cops.

It is not orchestrated and just another day. MSM is just reporting what's hot, not as a means of distracting the masses for the greater plan. Some people get lost in the rabbit hole.

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 03:18 AM
link   

We simply disagree and that's fine. However before leaving this thread, how many of these fallen officers made the MSM?

www.odmp.org...

Also, I am not saying that this is a psy-op or some sinister play being carried out. I'm simply questioning the narrative.

Given the fact that this was over fairly quickly does nothing to my point but at the time it raised my eyebrow.

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 03:28 AM
link   

I think when it's multiple cops being # they give it more exposure when compared to single cops being shot. I could be wrong though.

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 03:47 AM
link   

I'm see'n the out come of something I said a few times here on ATS.
That all the bad cops who've been beating people to death and
shooting unarmed people. Are gonna be partially responsible for
good cops dying when people start come'n unglued at the cops
show'n up. So ya they're at least partially responsible if good cops
die. Cops need to realize they have a responsibility not just to
citizens but to each other. If it was that way then at least I
wouldn't be able to ponder such.

But once again I send my love to the slain and their families.
America is a gaw damn mess and the momentum of said mess
is going to take us to parts unknown before it gets better.
IF it ever does.

edit on Ram101316v49201600000006 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 04:01 AM
link   
a reply to: tigertatzen

Yes. Many of us have been saying this for months.

Damn sure don't blame anyone for think'n this way as I do myself
quite often. You have to be suspicious of everything. You look like
a fool if you're not.

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 04:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: WeAre0ne
a reply to: Echo007

I think you lost your mind.

Someone who actually wants to protect both the life of officers and civilians has "lost" their mind? I would posit that anyone who does not want to protect life has lost their conscience and their humanity -- if they ever had any to begin with.

The US is full of gun wielding scum...

The US has far more law-abiding "gun wielding" citizens... Having a gun does not make someone scum.

The US is also full of scummy cops wielding a badge and a gun.

...and police officers have to face them on a daily.

As do we all -- on the streets, while shopping, at work, and on and on.

They are trained to treat everyone as a threat because almost everyone they come across is a threat.

Because "almost everyone" they come across is a threat? That would mean that "almost everyone" is a threat period, and that's blatantly false.

The UK is full of a bunch of pansys.

Pansies? Really? That's how you see LEOs actually protecting and defending the right to life? Just because you have so little regard for life, and have no problem with cops killing innocent people -- which the "shoot first ask questions later" mentality guarantees -- nor any problem with the "guilty until proven dead" mentality, does not make those who do actually respect life "pansys."

Case in point, these cops go to a call, and they get shot and killed. This will only make the police use their guns more....

Much the same way trigger happy LEOs, piss poor police training and that thin blue line that protects and promotes bad cops only makes the civilian population trust the police LESS... and puts a big fat target on the backs of all LEOs.

If you really want to support law enforcement, then turning cops into state sponsored cold sadistic killers is not the way to go.

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 04:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea

You've made so many assumptions there I can't even be bothered to reply.

I just oiled my new SIG P226R today, in the USA.

Oh yeah, my LA County Sheriff friend almost got shot the other day, glad he had a gun to defend himself. All his calls seem to be scumbag gang bangers from Mexico, but you don't know anything about that do you?

UK is protecting life? Really? I wonder why homicides in UK are up more than 14%... Bunch of pansies took everyone's guns away because they are scared... and don't want to fight for their safety. Nobody fought that, they just gave them up.
edit on 13-10-2016 by WeAre0ne because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 04:47 AM
link   

A Chicago police officer last week tried the peaceful (no weapon) approach to apprehending a suspect. He smashed her head into the pavement until she was almost dead.

Or so we were told.... but that little story had enough holes to drive a Mack truck through. Just for starters, I have a big problem believing that officer truly was more concerned about negative publicity than protecting her life and limb, much less that she thought it was better to let her family mourn her death than to defend her honor after a justified shooting.

If I did accept it as true, then I would also have no doubt it was her police training that let her down -- not to mention the other officers on the scene.

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 04:53 AM
link   

Some people think far too deeply and are distracted from reality, reality being cops get shot everyday. Every fooking day.

Hmmmm.... every fooking day? So at least 365 LEOs are shot at every fooking year? I just looked for those statistics and I cannot find them. Care to share your source? Or at least point me in the right direction?

I can find the number of officers killed by gunfire in the line of duty, which has averaged less than 50 per year, and has been steadily decreasing for decades. As opposed to civilian deaths by LEOs, which has increased steadily during that same time period.

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 05:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: WeAre0ne
a reply to: Boadicea

You've made so many assumptions there I can't even be bothered to reply.

And yet you did.

I just oiled my new SIG P226R today, in the USA.

And?

Oh yeah, my LA County Sheriff friend almost got shot the other day, glad he had a gun to defend himself.

And?

All his calls seem to be scumbag gang bangers from Mexico, but you don't know anything about that do you?

Assume much? I live in Arizona. My husband's family lives in a border town. In fact, my husband has family on both sides of the border. I know plenty about that crap. So what? How does that have a damn thing to do with trigger happy cops shooting citizens first and asking questions later?

UK is protecting life? Really? I wonder why homicides in UK are up more than 14%... Bunch of pansies took everyone's guns away because they are scared... and don't want to fight for their safety. Nobody fought that, they just gave them up.

Seems to me you answered your own question. Cops cannot be everywhere and cannot protect people when they are not there. Ergo, taking away the citizens' rights to protect themselves is the bigger problem.

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 05:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: Boadicea
How does that have a damn thing to do with trigger happy cops shooting citizens first and asking questions later?

Uh, if cops didn't shoot first then there would be no more cops. Perhaps the population should learn how not to get shot by cops... did you ever think of that? Here are the basics:

- Don't point your gun at them.
- Don't point your knife at them.
- Don't point your vehicle at them.
- Don't do the opposite of what they tell you...

Simple stuff...
edit on 13-10-2016 by WeAre0ne because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join