It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The real advantage Hillary Clinton has - Crime Pays !

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 10:58 PM
link   
First a quote [source unknown]:

"Crime Pays - But not as well as Politics"

Now some details:

Hillary Clinton Is Living Proof That Crime Pays in Spectacular Ways

"There’s something darkly instructive about Chelsea Manning’s attempted suicide just a day after the FBI announced that it would not recommend charges against Hillary Clinton.

Manning, as you might recall, is the Benedict Arnold turncoat who exposed U.S. war crimes and is now serving 35 solitary years in a military prison in Kansas. This venomous traitor should not be confused with Mrs. Clinton, who created a private e-mail server to avoid FOIA requests, shared classified material with her posse of yesmen, sold her influence in the State Department to the highest bidders, attempted to destroy evidence of criminal wrongdoing, and will almost certainly be our next president.

The media has focused primarily on how Clinton mishandled sensitive or classified material, but the worst of her crimes have remained hidden from the public. As Politico points out, there’s a very good reason why Hillary deleted thousands of “private” emails:

[T]here’s an email silence in June 2010, when Hillary Clinton was in South America for a series of high-level meetings. According to her memoir, “by coincidence” Bill was in Bogota, Colombia, apparently for Clinton Foundation work, at the same time she was in the country. Also there with Bill was Frank Giustra, one of the Clinton Foundation’s largest contributors. Bill, Hillary and Giustra reportedly had dinner together, and the next morning, Bill met with Colombia’s President Alvaro Uribe, followed immediately by Hillary’s meeting with Uribe. In the weeks that follow, Giustra’s companies scored concessions from the Colombian government on matters ranging from oil to timber.

The Clinton Foundation is a massive money-laundering scheme. Money goes in, State Department weapons deals come out.,,,,,,

See whole article here:
www.huffingtonpost.com...

Now I ask you people why would a billionaire businessman, far form perfect, and with many flaws of his own, take on what is essentially
the 'Old World Order' of corruption - Could he really be 'The New World Order' - What people have been dreaming of for thousands of years ?

A selfish egotistical businessman putting his fortune and life on the line to battle what he so aptly called in the last debate
- The Devil herself ?

What say you people - should we gamble one more time ? - Should we stlll have faith in our Democracy - That it can triumph, in spite of
corruption, in spite of the odds ?

People can we still dream ? Can we dream the impossible .......

The Impossible Dream

Can a man risk it all and win? - Can he rise above the murk of the corrupt establishment, including those in his own party and say.......

I did it My Way

“We hold these truths to be self evident that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness.”

“And for the support of this Declaration, with a firm reliance on the protection of Divine Providence, we mutually pledge to each other our Lives, our Fortunes, and our sacred Honor.”

"When John Hancock placed his signature upon the Declaration of Independence, he was joined by Thomas Jefferson, John Adams, Benjamin Franklin and 52 other citizens of the colonies who were willing to sacrifice everything for their cause"

"How many of us would be willing to make such a pledge today? How many of us are willing to stand for a belief in Divine Providence?"

Who are we America
- Make your will and your vote count - Or this may be the last free election you will ever have.

"GOD BLESS AMERICA"

edit on 12-10-2016 by AlienView because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 11:37 PM
link   
She must be a really smart sophisticated criminal, republicans have been working quadruple overtime for the last 30 years trying to make something stick and they haven't even got a single measly pathetic indictment.

Not even a damn parking ticket.

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 11:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: RedMenace16
She must be a really smart sophisticated criminal, republicans have been working quadruple overtime for the last 30 years trying to make something stick and they haven't even got a single measly pathetic indictment.

You're saying she gets away with parking too? What a monster..

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 11:42 PM
link   
a reply to: RedMenace16

Yea because HIllary drives......:rollseyes:

@the OP

Brick by brick is the only way that the CF will be dismantled. It's a slow go, but I think it's happening.

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 11:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: imjack

You're saying she gets away with parking too? What a monster..

I heard she used to have a perverted disgusting fetish of renting books from public libraries and returning them one day late. What kind of sick human being does that?????

IMPEACHMENT!

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 11:58 PM
link   
a reply to: AlienView

You're right! I can't get ahead fast enough by working and playing the lottery. Maybe white-collar crime is where it's at in today's America? There's certainly not much to fear from the FBI or Dept of Justice. If they catch me, I'll tell them that I have dirt on Hillary. They'll grant me immunity, and a pardon that's good against all future crimes!

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 12:22 AM
link   
Ready to give up

Drug Trafficking And The Clinton Crime Family

If you can't beat 'em - Join 'em - right

You know Trump is not going to win - if he did there would be a recount and he would lose !!!

So why bother ?

You know many Americans love their criminal heroes.

Just heard on a radio show that 'The Sopranos' [a fictional series based upon organized crime] is one of the most populas series of all time.

I just recently got finished watching "Boardwalk Empire" - fictional, but based upon politician/crime boss Nuky Johnson [racketeer/bootlegger]
who is fact did get caught and spent several years in jail - And then was welcomed back into the politics of New Jersey - I believe he died of
natural causes.

So why not the Clintons - Many Americans love their crime heroes; Jesse James, Willie Sutton, Al Capone, John Gotti.

And now you have the Clintonistas, who in spite of all the scandals, corruption, and suspicious deaths that they are suspected of are now ready
resume control of the White House - You Americans who love criminals so much are about to get your way - The queen of the New Underworld
is about to takeover.

So why vote for a loser like Trump
- Choose the winner who will give you exactly what you want - vote Hillary Clinton

"Crime pays - But not as much as Politics"

edit on 13-10-2016 by AlienView because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 12:32 AM
link   

i gotta ask Ive seen you in several threads talking about how terrible donald trump is, What do you think about hillary? Honestly your reply doesn't give away much other than saying well nothing has stuck so it can't be true. But do you believe that? Is she wrongly accused? Is that why nothing sticks as you say? Is she misunderstood? I wanna understand what people who defend her no matter what and condemn trump for anything and everything truly think. Help me understand.

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 02:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: keenmachine

i gotta ask Ive seen you in several threads talking about how terrible donald trump is, What do you think about hillary? Honestly your reply doesn't give away much other than saying well nothing has stuck so it can't be true. But do you believe that? Is she wrongly accused? Is that why nothing sticks as you say? Is she misunderstood? I wanna understand what people who defend her no matter what and condemn trump for anything and everything truly think. Help me understand.

Well you know will all these crazy allegations on them why can't the be indicted for at least one?

It's like a murderer vs a serial killer, it's hard to prosecute a murderer if he's only being accused of one kill and no evidence.

A serial killer, they can accuse him of murdering hookers for 30 years straight, and they find him not guilty after 10 re-trials.

This is the land of innocent until proven guilty right? With so much things that both Clintons are accused of why cant they at least find one single thing that will get her an indictment.

And even after an indictment she has to go on trial and be judged by a jury of her peers by being presented evidence of what ever crime she did.

I just can't find a reasonable explanation why they can't even get to that part?

Are people lying about her? Is there Republicans that are sabotaging investigations and destroying evidence? Is she really that good of covering her tracks?

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 02:15 AM
link   

Well you know

That killed me. Snot and tears among laborious laughter. to you for that!

The rest is kind of sad. You honestly believe not one of the allegations is worth a trial? Given years of evidence? Also, being on a conspiracy site?

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 02:19 AM
link   

Well you know will all these crazy allegations on them why can't the be indicted for at least one?

Well, you need little things like evidence, and facts....
and as they are just crazy allegations, why do you expect her to be indicted?

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 02:32 AM
link   

Can't expose em you might shoot yourself twice in the back of the head. I know for sure she could be prosecuted for perjury

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 02:37 AM
link   
a reply to: AlienView

Apparently she has the whole US in her back pocket,the White house is so crooked they should all be in jail,now we will be railroaded and their selected leader will take us into communism,this has been in place for years,borders?,they intend on removing them,with things like this going on,may see some acts of despiration being played out,it will probably start a civil war,and thats what they are geared for,kind of like I lived all these years for nothing

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 07:00 AM
link   
This is a quick YouTube video if you haven't seen it yet:

‘They have a history of corruption’: Clinton Cash documentary author Peter Schweizer

Published on Jul 27, 2016: RT spoke to the author and executive producer of the documentary 'Clinton Cash' - Peter Schweizer, who believes Hillary Clinton needs power to keep the money coming in.

We watched it two days ago. Absolutely sickening. Clinton supporters discount it but it was vetted by major net work stations. My feelings, throw them both [Clintons] into jail, we have people in jail for far lesser offenses.

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 10:01 AM
link   

and after that I still don't know what you think about her. You seem to be torn unlike with trump where every negative allegation is true. Why the difference? like i said I want to understand what her supporters see in her other than well she hasn't been indicted.

new topics

top topics

join