It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I feel good.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 10:38 PM
link   
So,

I just wanted to share good news. Why not right? I feel its good to do so. Bitching is never good and constant gloom sucks.

Life is good.

I have been working at a temporary job for 5 months now until my army thing starts. I have been doing great and have shot up like foam. Got my own truck now, get a navigator everyday to be my helper, great routes with tons of revenue which translates into tons of profit share... so I am making good money.

My bosses love me and have been great. I have one of the best trucks in the fleet, best gear, all sorts of considerations. I am well respected and feel very much valued and appreciated. My coworkers look up to me and I am a leader to them.

I earned it. I have been going hard, really putting in alot of work and killing it. Really been going ham.

My new apartment is coming together, feels like home. My daughter is adjusting well to all the new changes. She is really trying hard at school and is getting recommended to a great school by her teachers. My wife has been on top of her.

My son is growing strong. He is a happy and defiant little runt. Smart and funny as hell.

My daughter has learned alot of english and my son has learned tons of stuff. I get to see them alot.

My wife is happy, we have tons of great sex and fight very little. She has been taking great care of the family.

My family is really good.

My old room mate will be renting our spare double room in november. My crappy tenants are on their way out. They pay their rent, but its not a good match. They suck. BUT they are on their way out so its cool. I love my old room mate. He is my twin, but much nicer and more friendly /sensitive. He will keep an eye out on the fam while I am off doing the army thing. Its a HUGE relief for me. It will be like I was home.

I thought I was going to be limited in my choice of job in the army but by early november the issue I had will be cleared up and I will probably get the job I really wanted. Everything that was a problem turned into a serendipitous situation for me as far as that.

I am ever deeper into my faith. The light guides me well and boldly into the dark. I feel close to God and fear is absent in my heart.

I am stronger. Physically I am jacked and tight. I feel healthy and tireless. I have reached a point of limitless-ness. Mentally I feel quick and nimble. Spiritually I feel clean and light. I am at peace.

I am happy. Life is good. Its not that things dont suck at times, or that luck is on my side. I just keep on keeping and it works out. I find the solution.

I feel, good.

edit on 10 12 2016 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 11:02 PM
link   
a reply to: tadaman

All sounds good. Remember, however, pride comes before the fall. Stay humble.

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 11:03 PM
link   

Then Shine On.
I'm happy you found that sweet spot.

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 11:53 PM
link   

Thanks for sharing your victories and inspirations with us. It wasn't enlightening to read. Stay true to yourself and try your best to uplift others and you can't really go wrong. That's the message I took from Ky anyway - congrats TMan

new topics

top topics

join