It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Putin ally tells American people - vote for Trump or face nuclear war!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 03:57 AM
link   
LOL. Dear oh dear. Some fat little fascist troll thinks to scare me into voting for HIS chosen candidate? Lol.

I've been ready to face nuclear war since since Bush Jr. pulled the pin on the middle east, little Ivan. The prospect of WW3 might be a shock to those who haven't been paying attention, but this has been in the works a while now, and I've been ready for this moment. God, Russian propaganda sucks. No wonder our media is so much better at brainwashing lol.

You wanna play nuclear tic tac toe, Russia? Cool. So does Pakistan, India, Iran, North Korea. It ain't just the eagle vs the bear anymore, assclowns. Everyone's inviting themselves to the mushroom cloud rave because we suck at keeping anything in check.

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 04:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Kandinsky

And under the mask... there is a moose and a squirrel...

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 04:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: frenchfries
a reply to: theantediluvian

VOTE FOR OUR CANDIDATE OR IT'S THE ACTUAL END OF THE WORLD!"

Just in case you dont know Russians can't vote for an American president
but they can benefit by having an ally in office can't they???

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 04:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

oh... this is all so MSM... Hillary wants Nuke war. Russians dont want war. Well they wanted to cooperate for a very long time the last 3 months not so. It's a pitty that most Americans still confusing USSSR with Russia.

Don´t vote for trump pssst... he is a russian spy

Come on is this south park or America.I simply refuse to believe that Americans are dumb down that much

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 10:34 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 03:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: Skadi_the_Evil_Elf
LOL. Dear oh dear. Some fat little fascist troll thinks to scare me into voting for HIS chosen candidate? Lol.

Thanks

Seems you've not read many of my posts mate.

For a start, I am not from the US. Secondly, I would not vote for either of them even if I was. One is going to turn is all into french fries in the short to medium term IMO. The other one would feed me to the jackles no worries at all and with out blinking an eye or without a second thought.

I am a small time insignificant nobody like countless millions of others.

Under his system, if I turned up to hospital seeking treatment I could not afford, I might just get a lead injection, a needle or be put on a trolley and taken out the back and put through a guillotine, which ever he deemed to be the cheapest.

And so will go the millions before and after me.

BTW, and for what its worth which for me its neither here nor there but insulting people is OK if all you want is an argument but if you want to influence people its very poor skill.

Why? well, how can it be anything else?

If you are seeking to influence people you must first engage the mind and then seek to influence the mind.

Then again, you might also be the sort of person that if you cant persuade with the mind then the fists come out to play.

cheers

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join