It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Putin ally tells American people - vote for Trump or face nuclear war!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 10:24 PM
link   

Putin ally tells Americans: vote Trump or face nuclear war

World News | Wed Oct 12, 2016 | 6:35pm EDT

By Andrew Osborn | MOSCOW
Americans should vote for Donald Trump as president next month or risk being dragged into a nuclear war, according to a Russian ultra-nationalist ally of President Vladimir Putin who likes to compare himself to the U.S. Republican candidate.

www.reuters.com...

My concern is that the Russians are master chess players and Donald Trump like a kid bully in a sandbox.

That said, Clinton's first things first priory as POTUS ought to involve a Russian re-set of the re-set.

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 10:26 PM
link   
I replied to this thread earlier. Where did it go?

Edit to add: Nevermind.. Another over-eager poster in our midst.
edit on 10/12/2016 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 10:26 PM
link   
a reply to: AnkhMorpork

Wow you are late again.

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 10:28 PM
link   

Already posted

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 10:29 PM
link   

Already posted.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 10:30 PM
link   
Where did it go indeed.

edit on 12-10-2016 by lordcomac because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 10:31 PM
link   

This election has had the freakiest narrative I've ever seen. It's like it's been scripted by whoever wrote The Expendables. You know what I mean? It's ludicrous, lurid and every twist is both predictable and then ridiculous. We're deep into the final act and Hollywood cliche, 'the Russian henchman' makes another appearance.

I'm almost waiting for one of them to pull a mask off and say, "I would have gotten away with it too if it wasn't for those pesky kids!"

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 10:32 PM
link   

By contrast, Trump's Democratic rival Hillary Clinton could spark World War Three, said Zhirinovsky

Clinton is the problem.

Always was, always will be (even if Hillary loses).

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 10:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: lordcomac
Where did it go indeed.

Nowhere. This is a duplicate thread.

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 11:11 PM
link   
a reply to: tigertatzen

I did try searching before posting, must have used the wrong search terms.. sorry.

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 11:19 PM
link   

Unfortunately, he is right, since Obama became president, he has done absolutely nothing to foster better relations with Russia, and Hillary is following the same script as Obama. Two class A losers ruining America and our future generations going forward into a world FAR MORE hostile to America now than ever before thanks to Hillary's terrible tenure as SoS, and the communist Marxist mole in the white house's efforts.

And instead of blaming and admitting their own failures, instead blame Russia for Trump's campaign situation! It's always somebody Else's fault with those two vermin.

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 11:29 PM
link   
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

True, they have f'd it all up I agree. Even the Ukrainian protests were not what they appeared to be, that was fomented by the west, and Russia's reaction was probably that of a bear being caught in a trap.

It's time to re-set the re-set, but you don't give in with the Russians, got to be careful. They would have Donald Trump running around in circles.

Clinton should shift policy though - and pull the whole damn world together in favor of a lasting peace and prosperity.

She's got to keep her anger and killer instinct in check and marshal every diplomatic and soft power available.

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 11:47 PM
link   

Wow they are really pouring it on thick aren't they? "VOTE FOR OUR CANDIDATE OR IT'S THE ACTUAL END OF THE WORLD!"

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 12:00 AM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

Yeah, "Hiroshimas and Nagasakis everywhere"!

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 12:10 AM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

VOTE FOR OUR CANDIDATE OR IT'S THE ACTUAL END OF THE WORLD!"

Just in case you dont know Russians can't vote for an American president

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 12:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: AnkhMorpork

That said, Clinton's first things first priory as POTUS ought to involve a Russian re-set of the re-set.

Don't worry, once Clinton takes off the human mask, her Medusa face will turn Putin to stone.

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 12:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vector99

originally posted by: AnkhMorpork

Don't worry, once Clinton takes off the human mask, her Medusa face will turn Putin to stone.

Awesome post!

I always thought Hillary was wearing a medusa mask to hide her human face, but it is even more horrifying to think the reverse could be true!

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 12:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian

Wow they are really pouring it on thick aren't they? "VOTE FOR OUR CANDIDATE OR IT'S THE ACTUAL END OF THE WORLD!"

I find it strange they would use such heavy-handed tactics. Unlike our hand-tied intelligence services, Russia intelligence is in every important country, and is free to eliminate any person that Putin orders them to eliminate. The autopsy shows heart-attack or stroke...if the person was pre-disposed to those health conditions.

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 02:35 AM
link   

Sounds like the biggest load crap I have ever read on this forum. This is nothing less than war mongering, trying to manufacture a pretext for a post election war with Russia, and or trying to establish a pretext for Clinton (or perhaps more particularity) the 1%, to steal the election.

Why would Russia give a stuff at this election who the Americans elected or who the 1% appointed president? Russia has tolerated and worked with how many US presidents since Lennins time without ever having made such a ridiculous comment??

They have done this without ever feeling the need to make such an all too convenient, US serving, war provoking comment.

Just how self serving this claim is, is just plain staggering!

Is there any evidence of this or is this just a very poor quality, desperate, last ditch, self serving, war setting, claim on the part of the 1% ?

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 03:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Azureblue

It was said by Russia's equivalent of Donald Trump except that he's establishment. He even thinks he's related to Trump and wants to run a DNA test.

It's the Russian mirror image of Trump who said this, which strangely gives it an air of authenticity.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join