It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

John Podesta's Twitter Account Hacked

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 09:58 PM
link   
John Podesta's Twitter account was hacked today. The campaign has acknowledged the hack.

LA Times - John Podesta's Twitter account hacked

So was it Russian hackers retaliating for his comments yesterday? Maybe trying to send him a little message? Alt-right cyberterrorists? Boy it's like they knew that all these things were coming out about Trump and quickly released two more Podesta email leaks and somebody (points finger at Putin) hacked the man's Twitter.

Side note: How can anyone continue to deny that Assange isn't trying to influence the elections by trickling out documents like that this? I for one am fed up with this election rigging.

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 10:04 PM
link   
Could the hackers really think of nothing better? Such as... "It's true @hillaryclinton and @potus conspired to start and support ISIS, God save me, if I'm found dead I DID NOT commit suicide."

+1 more 
posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 10:04 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

You like it a lot better when everything drops at once, and then you only have to make a couple quick parrot pieces about it, the public attention span forgets all about it, so you can then move on to covering all the daily tabloid rag stuff you usually focus on. Right?

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 10:08 PM
link   

The real election rigging happend right in front of everyone from the DNC themselves. This was exposed and simply ignored, written off or laughed at by the media. Same thing happened with the Republican party in 2000, the parties themselves are meaningless.

That election rigging thread you made is a sad attempt at humor at the expense of victims of a sociopathic member of the elite class, billy boy is one sick individual.

So is Hillary and before you try and lump me into a Trump category, I see them all in the same light.

Bill boy and Trump both enjoyed their time with the pedo Epstein .

Whoever is responsible for these leaks are nothing short of defenders of the entire planet. Trump is meant to get Hillary in the office so she and he billionaire friends can start WW3, this much is obvious regardless of the amount of propaganda pushed in the MSM and sadly ATS.
edit on America/ChicagoWednesdayAmerica/Chicago10America/Chicago1031pmWednesday10 by elementalgrove because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 10:09 PM
link   
LOL

The Campaign is getting drilled from every direction.

A taste of their own medicine.

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 10:10 PM
link   
Does anyone else find it interesting that all of the hackers- the people who best understand technology, security, the internet , etc... are all working for the same team?

Things that make you go "hmmmm" - assuming your head is firmly on your shoulders and not up your posterior, and you can still notice/consider these sorts of things.

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 10:12 PM
link   
a reply to: lordcomac

Kind of like how the MSM, Hollywood and establishment politicians are on the same side?

Things that make you go "hmmmm" - assuming your head is firmly on your shoulders and not up your posterior, and you can still notice/consider these sorts of things

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 10:12 PM
link   
Well that proves the leaked emails are genuine and authentic.

Pitifull Podesta tried to claim they were fake or altered.

Pretty incompetent not to change paaswords after being hacked.

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 10:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

You like it a lot better when everything drops at once, and then you only have to make a couple quick parrot pieces about it, the public attention span forgets all about it, so you can then move on to covering all the daily tabloid rag stuff you usually focus on. Right?

Sure. Maybe you could alert AJ to my presence. Then he can disinform you, keep you ignorant and sell you a t-shirt to do some paid activism against me?

Right?

Shouldn't you be catching up on reality, starting with who Roger Stone is?

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 10:15 PM
link   

Side note: How can anyone continue to deny that Assange isn't trying to influence the elections by trickling out documents like that this? I for one am fed up with this election rigging.

By your logic, if releasing private, immoral, and sometimes incriminating emails associated with a candidate for POTUS is 'rigging' the election then what does that say about the obvious democratic collaboration that brought Trump's lewd comments to light? Are they not also attempting to 'rig' the elections?

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 10:17 PM
link   
a reply to: lordcomac

This isn't even that surprising. They probably got his Twitter when they had his email hacked. The rumor on Twitter is that they hacked his phone too. If they hacked his phone, it's a little beyond spearphising.

In fact, that could have been the first thing they hacked. They could have hacked the phone, cleared out the stored passwords for email and Twitter and then logged him entering them.
edit on 2016-10-12 by theantediluvian because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 10:18 PM
link   
I literally saw the threads on 4chan where they hacked his iPad and Twitter. I think they were 404ed. I'm sure someone has screen shots. The "pol" in the tweet is a nod to the 4chan board. The whole it's the Russians bit is bunk.

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 10:20 PM
link   
a reply to: PlasticWizard

Interesting. Well that was guess #2. Alt-right cyberterrorists.

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 10:22 PM
link   
I would say that 95% of the people who will be voting for Hillary, have no idea who or what John Podesta is. We need actual, irrefutable DIRT on Hillary. Preferably something that she has SAID... not the third party fall-guys.

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 10:23 PM
link   
a reply to: ColdWisdom

Of course they are. Right now? This is an all out s#storm. I bet you believe all Clinton's rape accusers too? (and by all, I mean one, Juanita Broaddrick).

You want to see some disgusting morally bankrupt electioneering? There's A MOVEMENT To Stop Rapist Clinton!

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 10:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: PlasticWizard
I literally saw the threads on 4chan where they hacked his iPad and Twitter. I think they were 404ed. I'm sure someone has screen shots. The "pol" in the tweet is a nod to the 4chan board. The whole it's the Russians bit is bunk.

Anyone paying attention knows it's not the russians. Not by nation, anyway. Humans for human kind. The smart ones that aren't under threat (read: not the NSA, FBI, etc hackers) are doing what they can to let humanity prevail, by trying to take down clinton.
Note that this is NOT a pro trump ideal- it's an anti clinton thing. Take her down, the FBI, CIE, NSA, congress, and pretty much every other major US government entity is caught with their hands in the cookie jar. That includes the opposition. They're not trying to rig an election, they're trying to eliminate the electoral process. It's too corrupt to fix.

The problem is that the defenders have to prove this to the average person, against the media mantra. That's a tough gig to sell when the average US Citizen is giving 45% of their net income year over year to the system that is telling them otherwise.

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 10:28 PM
link   

They were basically handed the log in info. I'll lurk 4chan and see if I see anything relevant. My eyes saw 4chan idiots not Russian intelligence.

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 10:29 PM
link   

T'weren't rooskies, t'was some 4channer.

archive.is...

Someone sent it to him (Podesta) in plaintext in one of the emails; it was found and exploited by some random anon.
edit on 12-10-2016 by jadedANDcynical because: added archive link

edit on 12-10-2016 by jadedANDcynical because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 10:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian
I for one am fed up with this election rigging.

If you're fed up with election rigging, just tell Hillary and her trolls to stop. We're all tired of it, but she won't listen to us, maybe she'll listen to you?

Cheers - Dave

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 10:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
I would say that 95% of the people who will be voting for Hillary, have no idea who or what John Podesta is. We need actual, irrefutable DIRT on Hillary. Preferably something that she has SAID... not the third party fall-guys.

There's something we can agree on. Did you notice that Conservative media outlets blasted this anti-Catholic thing? Breitbart, Washington Times, Fox News, etc and of course Sputnik.

What a world.

One of those source's CEOs is Trump's campaign manager, one of them was created and grown into the largest cable "news" station (actually for one month this year, the most watched cable channel, period) by Trump advisor and known sexual predator sleaze, Roger Ailes. The third was founded by a South Korean cult leader who thought he was the 2nd coming (Sun Myung Moon) to push right-wing propaganda and finally, a state-owned/state-controlled Russian news source.

That's a hell of an echo chamber.

Of course, it's nothing. It has nothing to do with Hillary really, nothing to do with Podesta either. In fact, one of the participants in the two brief emails, Jennifer Palmieri, is a Catholic herself and somehow she's being condemned for dicussing her own religion in a private email?

Newt Gingrich is saying "now we know what Hillary meant by deplorables. It was people of faith." as if he doesn't know any better that disingenuos serial cheater.

<<   2 >>

join