It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russia Lauches 3 Nuclear Capable Missiles

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 03:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: In4ormant
I like Putin. He's either sincere or the best liar I've ever seen.

I have the exact same stance in regards to him.... more or less all the clips like this he comes off as speaking from the heart, unlike someone like Clinton who always seem rehearsed to a tee, even when to front that manic "you like me" smile...

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 04:39 AM
link   
Damn the whole world has gone crazy.I hate to think of all the children women and the old the world over.
People dying over stupid snit the world over.We the US have no need to be in Syria,not one damn thing.
Except some bureaucrats pocket.I lost hope a long time ago.The rich get richer and the poor get poorer.
And we the human beings of the world are used as meat for the grinder.I'm so damn sick of it and it never changes.
We all need to band together and get rid of the rich of every nation.Let the common man run the show for a while.
All the money each nation spend on defense could be used to wipe out hunger,homeless,sickness every thing could be fixed.Not one single person man woman or child would need to be deprived the world over,not one.The snit just doesn't make any scene to me at all.

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 05:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Ameilia

Why is Russia threatening nuclear war?

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 05:01 AM
link   
This is nothing other than sabot rattling. Its only people in forums on the internet who like to make mountains of molehills and call things like this frightening. No one is going to start a nuclear war. Calm down.

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 05:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: Azureblue
a reply to: Ameilia

Well whoopee doo.

How many Nuclear Capable Missiles has the US fired in other people back yards in the last 20 years??

IMO, people who make big deals out of this sort of rubbish, like this, destroy their own credibility and really, really grind it into the dust. They strip themselves of every shred of integrity and honesty. It seems to me they have long since stopped feeling any sense of shame at all.

The two faceness is just staggering beyond belief.

Bingo. Same thing about North Korea. The people in Seoul are not concerned but ATS p*sses their panties every time KJ Un does anything.

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 11:01 AM
link   
Aliensun

Putin is merely taking a cue from Little Kim to show that he is another toughy ready to take on the world.

I'm not quite sure where you get your unmerited confidence from, what is clearly being expressed by Putin is that he believes (rightly in my opinion) that Russia is under a grave threat, and he will respond accordingly to that threat. Nor will the machinations of the US against Russia be going unnoticed by China, as it will have no choice but to assume itself to be the next target following Russia. In order to keep a buffer between itself and the West, China needs Russia to remain in tact and capable of delivering a destructive response upon its attacker, which it is more than capable of doing.

In fact, Russia doesn't need to actually hit America with any missiles or bombs (it will do, but doesn't have to) in order to bring about severe effects upon it, Russia just needs to obliterate Europe which will tear down America's economy. There is nothing to be confident about when it comes to discussing a conflict between the US and Russia.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join