It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russia Lauches 3 Nuclear Capable Missiles

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 10:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nothin
If a nation were to practice, the age-old technique, of putting fear into the hearts of it's citizens: what would that look like?
Would the showboating occur in a controlled manner?
Would an objective observer, see much more rhetoric on one side, that an other?
Have you ever noticed a nation doing this?
Could Russia do this?

Why flaunt your stuff if everyone knows you've got it?

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 10:43 PM
link   
We are all going to die....one day...

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 10:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

If a nation were to practice, the age-old technique, of putting fear into the hearts of it's citizens: what would that look like?
Could Russia do this?

Hi Carewemust. Perhaps it's not a peacock show, for the opposition. Could it be a domestic show to sway influence over the citizens?

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 10:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Ameilia

Correct. I do not know and have never heard of one single person who wants to nuclear war or any kind of war with Russia, outside of the current administration 

Read some of the comments on the other threads about this subject. Several people have said outright that they want a nuclear war. They seem to believe that the corruption in this country will be thwarted by such an event...the word "reset" is casually being thrown around. They must not have learned the age-old lesson of being careful what they wish for.

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 10:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: tigertatzen

Correct. I do not know and have never heard of one single person who wants to nuclear war or any kind of war with Russia, outside of the current administration 

Read some of the comments on the other threads about this subject. Several people have said outright that they want a nuclear war. They seem to believe that the corruption in this country will be thwarted by such an event...the word "reset" is casually being thrown around. They must not have learned the age-old lesson of being careful what they wish for.

I guess if nothing else we will get to see if ET really does intervene in a nuclear battle right? Maybe they will save us....

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 11:04 PM
link   
a reply to: tigertatzen

I guess those people don't realize they will die too, and if they live, there will be nothing or not much left. Crazy.

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 11:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

originally posted by: tigertatzen

I guess if nothing else we will get to see if ET really does intervene in a nuclear battle right? Maybe they will save us....

You know, it's funny you should mention ET. I'm trying to find the video of Putin talking about his weapon that can supposedly stop anything we've got without harming millions of people. It really sounds...otherworldly. Hmmmm...👽👽👽👽

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 11:20 PM
link   

I honestly can't decide if they're stupid or crazy or are actually just that naive about it. Maybe a combination of those.

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 11:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Could Russia do this?

A deterrent, perhaps. Kinda like open-carry with firearms...it's an implied threat.

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 11:50 PM
link   
Intiresting post . . . . . . And I've never talked about grabbing a strangers hooha. No need to bring Donald into this imho.

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 12:06 AM
link   
As others said it's scary. And the candidacy is quite telling.

We have one candidate that wants to have better ties with Russia.

And we have another that wants to create a freaking no fly zone in Syria.

Both candidates said this multiple times thus it's undisputable. So now, what do you think is going to give a higher chance going to war with Russia? We should work with Russia. We should have closer ties.

Both countries have been the leaders in space. If we can control the damn primitive wars and focus more in nice things, like space exploration, technology advancement etc, we can leap forward faster and achieve great things.

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 12:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: Aliensun

Good God, some of you are frightening that a country, Russian in this instance, fired off some nuclear capable missiles?
Putin is merely taking a cue from Little Kim to show that he is another toughy ready to take on the world.

Are you aware of what's happening in Syria?

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 12:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: In4ormant
I like Putin. He's either sincere or the best liar I've ever seen.

Putin is awesome. He has no intention of bowing to NWO.

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 12:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Nothin

so you mean maybe Russia is doing a similar tactic, with propagating a perceived "threat" as a power play?

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 12:29 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Because the Topol is a new missile. They're in service but are still being tested.

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 12:48 AM
link   
From memory :

Putin is taking on the elite by banishing De Soros.
Putin said this a year or so ago... 'Hillary is war ?'.

He's just keeping his word.

What do you think ? The elite controlling America is a bad thing. But they also want to control Russia and China as president he can't let that happen so Russia is preparing for a confrontation and (will be in the news next week) also teaming up with China.

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 01:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: frenchfries
From memory :

Putin is taking on the elite by banishing De Soros.
Putin said this a year or so ago... 'Hillary is war ?'.

He's just keeping his word.

What do you think ? The elite controlling America is a bad thing. But they also want to control Russia and China as president he can't let that happen so Russia is preparing for a confrontation and (will be in the news next week) also teaming up with China.

Got any proof of that?

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 01:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Tempter

Got any proof of that?

oh... I have to proof on my server.
edit on 10132016 by frenchfries because: унибит

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 02:40 AM
link   

From what I see we are in trouble,fools custom built by the system believes whatever the government says,new generation will be taken over like lost sheep,welcome comrades

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 02:54 AM
link   

Well whoopee doo.

How many Nuclear Capable Missiles has the US fired in other people back yards in the last 20 years??

IMO, people who make big deals out of this sort of rubbish, like this, destroy their own credibility and really, really grind it into the dust. They strip themselves of every shred of integrity and honesty. It seems to me they have long since stopped feeling any sense of shame at all.

The two faceness is just staggering beyond belief.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join