It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Accused Of Raping 13-Year-Old Girl: Lawsuit From Casey Anthony Attorney Allowed In Fed Court

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 09:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

The court never shot it down.

They were attempting a settlement.
I'm thinking not anymore.

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 10:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheKnightofDoom
a reply to: network dude

Ah okay it is fine to blame a spouse when a husband does wrong I forgot that.
That Jackie O also an evil bitch then.

Well, Hillary has enough crimes to answer for without even worrying about Billy's pecker issues, but He was the president, and he is still Hillary's husband, so it kind of make sense that his actions reflect a bit on her. But I do get that being a Clinton supporter, you kind of have to ignore any and all uncomfortable information.

The timing of all this is suspect to say the least. If Trump wasn't running for President, none of this would be an issue. And if a check of the accusers bank account was done, you might find some large deposits lately.

And no, I don't think Trump is a great choice either, just a tiny bit less offensive than the other choice, plus I like Pence.

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 10:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheTory
a reply to: theantediluvian

Is this the producer from Jerry Springer, aka, Reverand Bud Green, who also accused Courtney Love of Killing Kurt Cobain, who is helping Jane Doe?

Lawsuits accusing Donald Trump of sexually assaulting a child in the 1990s appear to have been orchestrated by an eccentric anti-Trump campaigner with a record of making outlandish claims about celebrities...

Statements made by Lubow over the past two decades on a variety of topics have been called into question.

In 2014, using his comic pro-marijuana pseudonym Reverend Bud Green, Lubow claimed to have arranged the replacement of US flags on the Brooklyn Bridge with white flags. The following month, however, German artists came forward with video evidence that they in fact were behind the stunt.

In 1998, guests on Springer’s notoriously wild talkshow alleged that Lubow had encouraged them behind the scenes to stage fights and invent outrageous stories during recordings of the program. The allegation was denied by Lubow and other show staff.

Also in 1998, Lubow appeared wearing a disguise in the controversial documentary film Kurt and Courtney under the name “Jack Briggs” alongside Bowman, the minor Hollywood promoter whose photograph was later used by “Al Taylor” for television interviews. Bowman said “Briggs” was Lubow.

Rape Allegations Against Donald Trump Linked to TV Producer

Sounds serious.

Why am I not surprised.
Trump runs for President, wins the primaries and then, after nothing being said despite being in the public eye for 4 decades and a huge star, all of a sudden gets relentlessly attacked with new revelations of sexual misconduct and racism. Some People must really be stupid to believe any of this BS.

If this girl was raped by Trump we'd have seen the accusation years ago. Just more deflection to try and hide Bill Clinton's multiple trips to pedo island with his buddy Epstein.

Hoax bin?
edit on 13/10/2016 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 10:31 AM
link   
At this point after the video of Trump trash talking anything else is just attacking and making things up, here's why;

After presenting the bill Clinton rape victims at the second debate Trump said there was a big difference between his words and Bill Clinton's actions of rape. Now all of the sudden accusers come out of the woodwork to say Trump raped them. It looks and smells like politics in action to smear, as if to say "see here, he raped them too so we're equal!"

The problem for Hillary is this. Bill had to pay settlements. He has an interracial son still pleading for recognition. Hillary lies too much and can't be believed about anything.

The good thing for Donald Trump is that it looks as politically manufactured as it is. People hate Hillary. He promises low taxes and a strong military and that he will fight the terrorists to win. Given the two choices, I'll take the Trump.

edit on 13-10-2016 by Fromabove because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 12:01 PM
link   
lol.. if this had ANY sense of truth it would be plastered all over msm

they bash him on # he says 20 years ago... lewd comments about women.. anything that can spin as a negative.. and not a peep about this?

they would use this to crucify him... yet they dont b/c even the bias hillary loving msm knows its BS

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 01:48 AM
link   
When, and if this goes to court, I hope that the truth prevails. I don't think there is any physical evidence that this will, in fact go to court though. There is nothing at this point that proves anything except for a he said/she said argument. Just like the groping allegations and other allegations of sexual assault against Trump. There is no evidence, just slander against someone with a lot of money.

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 03:25 AM
link   
I wonder how much money Trump would have to put on the table for some pool boys or others of that sort to come forward? My suspicion is there's a good reason Willie was allowed to play with no complaint: he wasn't the only one to have fun. Almost everyone has certain expectations, not realizing those norms or rules are completely different for open relationships.

Then again if they're out there, perhaps they had involuntary suicides? The way things go, how would we know?

As for the supposed Trump victims, why the wait until now? Why not when it happened? Not like the "No means no!" stuff wasn't around in the 1990s. This crap raises more questions.

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 03:39 AM
link   

Where were all these allegations before Trump kicked Hillary's
ass in the last debate.

The elite are obviously mounting a massive campaign to slander the
threat of someone not in their control taking office. They would
rather be able to legitimize Hillary as the elect but she will take
the office either way.

Mark my words

So OP don't worry you'll have what you think is so damn important. ENJOY!

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 01:28 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvianso she was raped in 84 and she waited 22 years to sue in court why didn't her parents call the cops and have him arrested in 94 where was the rape kit. if someone raped my kid there wouldn't be any way to stop me from putting sleeze bag into ground but i don't believe that this is for real. why wait till election day why not scream it from rafters when he tried to start running for president. i think now we know real use of clinton fondation. to quote websit DENY THE IGNORANCE AND ONE OF MY OWN FOLLOW THE MONEY

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 01:03 AM
link   
If Trumps character wasn't so incredibly negative, these sorts of stories would hold no weight. But by virtue of his own words in interviews, books, on TV, and so on.. he has basically dug his own grave. He is a vulgar, rich bully. I know a few folks who act as Trump does.. I try not to associate with them, and I'd never even vote them to lead a local cause, let alone be POTUS. The President should be a cut above. Not 20 cuts below.

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 12:33 PM
link   
It's frivolous. Its politically motivated. There's no evidence, no medical reports, no police reports. She suing for 100 million dollars with hopes of getting a settlement.

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 04:46 PM
link   
a reply to: mkultra11

It's not a hundred million dollars. It's $75,000 plus costs and any other award deemed appropriate by the court.

This is from the statement of claim.

www.scribd.com...

Plaintiff prays for judgment against Defendants and for the following relief:

A. That judgment be entered against Defendants for special damages, compensatory damages, and punitive damages in an amount which shall be shown to be reasonable and just by the evidence and in excess of Seventy Five Thousand Dollars ($75,000.00), exclusive of interests and costs;

B. That all costs of this action be assessed against Defendants, including all reasonable attorney’s fees, costs and expenses of this action;

C. That an order of protection in favor of Plaintiff and all associated with her be issued so as to protect them from harm and harassment from Defendants and their agents and associates;

and

D. Such other and further relief as the Court may deem just and proper.

I'm glad this is going forward. The court, not the press, is the proper venue for the airing of this sort of claim.
edit on 15-10-2016 by ipsedixit because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 05:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Fromabove
At this point after the video of Trump trash talking anything else is just attacking and making things up, here's why;

After presenting the bill Clinton rape victims at the second debate Trump said there was a big difference between his words and Bill Clinton's actions of rape. Now all of the sudden accusers come out of the woodwork to say Trump raped them. It looks and smells like politics in action to smear, as if to say "see here, he raped them too so we're equal!"

The problem for Hillary is this. Bill had to pay settlements. He has an interracial son still pleading for recognition. Hillary lies too much and can't be believed about anything.

The good thing for Donald Trump is that it looks as politically manufactured as it is. People hate Hillary. He promises low taxes and a strong military and that he will fight the terrorists to win. Given the two choices, I'll take the Trump.

You have to be totally ignorant to vote for Hillary.

She's for GMO crops. So they can take over the food supply.

She's for Agenda 21. Depopulation to 500,000,000. That means 95% of us will be dead.

She has radicalized Islam and exported it world wide to cull the population and destabilize countries. Killing Christians. Now the US is in her sights.

The reason the media is against Trump is they are controlled by Soros the Nazi collaborator. Pushing global control, forced tainted vaccines, agenda 21 etc.

If you are a sick masochist and have a death wish Hillary would be the perfect President. Otherwise you're at best ignorant.

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 05:18 PM
link   
I'm no fan of Trump, but this is absurd for a number of reasons:

What is a 13 year old girl doing at a party like this, and where were the parents?

If this girl was tied up, raped vaginally and anally, and then stuck on the face several times, how is it that NO ONE noticed after the fact? The girl would be distraught, crying, have a swollen face, marks, etc and people would notice.

Why are they only seeking compensatory damages upwards of $75000?

So many things that do not make sense with this whole story it's very hard to believe.

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 12:22 PM
link   
I believe, the probability of all of this coming out now about women, is billions to 1. Two of the woman have already been dismissed by evidence on Fox News. The intent is clear to keep are focus off of the WikiLeaks eMails on Hillary Clinton and the Democratic parties corruption.

I am hoping that the intelligence of the American people will see through this BS!

edit on 16-10-2016 by WishIKnew2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 03:47 AM
link   

Oh get real. Like the man would have run for president if he was guilty of such heinous nonsense.

People are so desperate to discredit a man who has called to stop immigration from terrorist supporting nations.

Groping adult women...maybe. 13 year olds..total bs

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 03:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: Miracula2

Oh get real. Like the man would have run for president if he was guilty of such heinous nonsense.

People are so desperate to discredit a man who has called to stop immigration from terrorist supporting nations.

This covers the first 5 'groping claims'. No one with any objectivity could possibly believe these cases.

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 04:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

originally posted by: Miracula2

This covers the first 5 'groping claims'. No one with any objectivity could possibly believe these cases.

Even if true, at least he is groping adults and how would that be any worse than Congress and the President allowing a religion that allows false prophecy and the use of psychological manipulation by a man who uttered dozens of false prophecies as evidenced by Richard Abanes' book One Nation Under Gods where Abanes documents dozens of failed prophecies, who also told a 14 year old girl that in exchange for marriage her entire family would be exalted into the highest degree of heaven. Which violates their cults teachings that individuals are held accountable for their own trangressions, not their parents. ie. Mormonism.

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join