It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Accused Of Raping 13-Year-Old Girl: Lawsuit From Casey Anthony Attorney Allowed In Fed Court

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 12:45 AM
link   
this is one of epstein's victims:

On Sept. 11, 2005, detectives got another break. Alison, as she’s called in the book, told Detective Joe Recarey that she had been going to Epstein’s house since she was 16. Alison had been working at the Wellington Green Mall, saving up for a trip to Maine, when a friend told her, “You can get a plane ticket in two hours . . . We can go give this guy a massage and he’ll pay $200,” according to her statement to the police.

Alison told Recarey that she visited Epstein hundreds of times. She said he had bought her a new 2005 Dodge Neon, plane tickets, and gave her spending money. Alison said he even asked her to emancipate from her parents so she could live with him full-time as his “sex slave.”

She said Epstein slowly escalated his sexual requests, and despite Alison’s insistence that they never have intercourse, alleged, “This one time . . . he bent me over the table and put himself in me. Without my permission.”

Alison then asked if what Epstein had done to her was rape and spoke of her abject fear of him.

An abridged version of her witness statement, as recounted in the book:

Alison: Before I say anything else . . . um, is there a possibility that I’m gonna have to go to court or anything?
Recarey: I mean, what he did to you is a crime. I’m not gonna lie to you.
Alison: Would you consider it rape, what he did?
Recarey: If he put himself inside you without permission . . . That, that is a crime. That is a crime.
Alison: I don’t want my family to find out about this . . . ’Cause Jeffrey’s gonna get me. You guys realize that, right? . . . I’m not safe now. I’m not safe.
Recarey: Why do you say you’re not safe? Has he said he’s hurt people before?
Alison: Well, I’ve heard him make threats to people on the telephone, yeah. Of course.
Recarey: You’re gonna die? You’re gonna break your legs? Or —
Alison: All of the above!

Alison also told Recarey that Epstein got so violent with her that he ripped out her hair and threw her around. “I mean,” she said, “there’s been nights that I walked out of there barely able to walk, um, from him being so rough.”

nypost.com...

I might be wrong but I think that our little 13 year old was picked up as she was at the bus stop by a women. she was heading back home after failing to get anyone to help her get into modeling, the lady said that she would take to a party and she'd meet people who could do this for her. if they had left the girl alone, she would have probably made it home safely. not sure how things went down after that, it really doesn't matter. it doesn't matter why she kept going back, although I can take a guess as to that. she was 13...a very young minor... it would be rape, period.
weather or not the story is true, not sure, but she should have her day in court.

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 12:55 AM
link   
a reply to: PlasticWizard

The Clinton's are experts on bait shifting, for them it's all smoke and mirrors.... When they do the old bait and switch, then you know they are losing.

I also believe Clinton's are Satanic magicians, they can turn diapers into bullet proof vests.

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 01:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI
Why would/did she subject herself so many times that summer?

He said; they were whoring themselves out for money and fame, just like Trump and his ilk.
Wave the right vanity bait and people will commit all sorts of corrupt acts...

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 02:59 AM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

Someone is obviously getting very, very desperate. why were these claims not publicised and perused in the media 12, 8, 24 months ago, like they are now ???????????????

Does anyone on this forum seriously think this matter is going to be remembered 24 hours, a week, a month, after the election??

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 03:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Azureblue

Does anyone on this forum seriously think this matter is going to be remembered 24 hours, a week, a month, after the election??

That depends.

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 03:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Azureblue

Their purpose is being served. Fairly sad that the media has this much control.

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 03:03 AM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

Fairly sad that the media has this much control.

Huh.
It seems Mr. Trump made pretty good use of the media. Carried him through the primaries without him spending a dime.

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 03:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

Huh.
It seems Mr. Trump made pretty good use of the media. Carried him through the primaries without him spending a dime.

Was this for him or them? Was it positive attention? Does it matter?

Perhaps your right and he created the monster?

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 03:35 AM
link   

He is the monster.

Muaha

ha

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 06:45 AM
link   

this could be really bad. If Epstein get's called into all this then the girls Clinton raped will surely come out as well, and we won't have any candidates to vote for. Yep, I'd say the Clintons are way up # creek right now along with Trump.

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 06:46 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

So Hillary raped people now?.

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 06:59 AM
link   
a reply to: TheKnightofDoom

um, no. Bill spent quite a few weekends at Epstein's private rape home, and most of America has no idea who Epstein actually is. So if this goes public, then all that "conspiracy stuff" will be mainstream knowledge and then open Pandoras box.

Seriously, if things that happened 10-15 years ago are what we are talking about here, the Clintons have some YUUUGE problems. They spend so much time trying to erase all the bad # they did, and it seems as if the past is now what everyone wants to discuss.
edit on 13-10-2016 by network dude because: w

ETA: and NO, Hillary defends rapists then laughs and makes jokes at the accuser. (small difference)
edit on 13-10-2016 by network dude because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 07:10 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Ah okay it is fine to blame a spouse when a husband does wrong I forgot that.
That Jackie O also an evil bitch then.

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 07:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI
Not accusing or defending here but from her statement (Jane Doe) says:

Defendant Trump had sexual contact with me at four different parties in the summer

and

Defendant Epstein had sexual contact

Why would/did she subject herself so many times that summer?

Maybe Ms. Doe is like the young Lass that Hillary attacked, She was 'trolling for the affections of older Men...'

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 07:18 AM
link   
Newsflash - Every single smear attempt that was held til the last month of Trump's presidential campaign are all false and erroneous and a pathetically obvious attempt to win an election.

I sure home the Dems aren't smart enough to stop using E-mail so Wiki and Anon can hack these E-mails later to show what we all know is the collusion in the media and undoubtedly the payments going to the people of these false smear attempts.

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 07:23 AM
link   

So this girl was 13 and going to NYC all alone for her modeling career. She paid her way to NY and got a hotel room and everything cause 13 yr old girls do that stuff all the time and there parents just let them go

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 07:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheKnightofDoom
a reply to: Konduit

Some may call you a blind follower.
It is fine when people are accusing Clinton but not Trump why is that?.
Oh and before you start I don't like either and I'm surprised any ATS member follows these two.
Why believe one and not the other when they are probably both as bad?....but both deserve their day in court to clear their name.
www.bbc.co.uk...

Your logic is flawed.

The problem is that the devil is accusing his accusers of the crimes he's committing. It's the Clintons that have this rape problem hanging around their necks, and yet suddenly try to turn their problem into Trumps.

It's odd how everyone around them is guilty of what they've been consistently accused of, eh?

Most of us get it!

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 08:30 AM
link   
a reply to: kruphix

I don't believe in BS cases.

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 08:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

Huh.

Or maybe team Hillary dictated a policy to the media to support non republican establishment Trumps and Cruz's during the primaries because Hillary didn't want to face anyone else. Team Hillary likes to lay out plans and agendas for the media to follow while giving them free drinksies.

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 09:12 AM
link   
let's see during the reagan/bush administration is was Larry King pimping out the kids from Boys Town (which also took in girls) to the rich and powerful...

The June 29, 1989 issue of The Washington Times newspaper seen below was gathered up and collected from news stands and newspaper vendors in Washington D.C. within an hour of the paper hitting the street. I suspect that the White House, working through the Secret Service, played a leading roll in arranging to have these newspapers recalled. While many web sites have posted a scan of the front page headline seen below, I couldn't find a typed out text of the entire story, so I decided to type out the text myself so more people can read the story. I also included an enlargement of both the front page story and the continuation of the article inside the paper on page A7 for those who want to read the original text as it appeared in the newspaper.

educate-yourself.org...

ah yes, the poor sex toys of the rich and famous supposedly were given a midnight tour of the white house...
just like Epstein, Larry King's associate/partner whatever, would throw wild parties and secretly videotape the rich and powerful for future black mail....

www.thepeopleshistory.net...

Investigations into Larry King were start by the child welfare and local police were met with threats..

“I received a phone call on the floor of the legislature. The caller would not identify himself, but he said, Loren, you do not want to have an investigation of the Franklin Federal Credit Union, and I asked, who am I speaking to? And they said, that doesn't matter, but you shouldn't have that investigation. And I said, well, why not? And he said, it will reach to the highest levels of the republican party, and we're both good republicans.” - Loran Schmit22

and possible murder....

Schmit wasn't the only one to receive threats. The lead investigator of the State Senator's Committee, Gary Caradori, had also specified that he had received a series of threats, such as obvious tampering with his vehicle, as to send a message. In early July 1990, Caradori made a trip to Chicago to meet with a secret informant who had evidence which would 'blow the lid' off the case, and reportedly confided to a friend that he was one step ahead of those who wanted to squash the investigation, saying that if 'they' knew what information he had, he would be killed.23

Upon returning from Chicago, Caradori's plane crashed, killing him and his son. The National Transportation Safety Board investigation found that the wreckage was scattered over a radius between 3/4 to 1 mile, indicating without a doubt that the plane broke up in the air, instead of upon impact. Certain items were missing from the crash, most notably Caradori's briefcase. Within 24 hours, all of the evidence was collected by the FBI and sealed.24

you talk about how clinton mistreated bill's victims...

this was a massive coverup orchestrated by the top levels of gov't. The FBI threatened the victims, one victims brother was found shot in the head, supposedly in a game of russian roulette style.
the girl who testified and held to her testimony even with the threats, was found guilty of perjury after the other victim caved in to the threats and admitted to conspiring with her to make up the story. she was released on parole after serving 4 1/2 years of a 9 - 15 year sentence.

www.franklincase.org...:king-expands-into-food-service-something-on-every-burner-jan-12-1985-&cat id=6:news-articles&Itemid=14

Larry King was found guilty of siphoning money from the Franklin Credit Union and sent to prison to serve a 15 year sentence.

so... after King's little prostitution ring bit the dust, it appears Epstein filled the void....

maybe the question we should be asking is just who has stepped into the vacancy that Epstein left???

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join