It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Accused Of Raping 13-Year-Old Girl: Lawsuit From Casey Anthony Attorney Allowed In Fed Court

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 09:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheTory
a reply to: theantediluvian

Is this the producer from Jerry Springer, aka, Reverand Bud Green, who also accused Courtney Love of Killing Kurt Cobain, who is helping Jane Doe?

Lawsuits accusing Donald Trump of sexually assaulting a child in the 1990s appear to have been orchestrated by an eccentric anti-Trump campaigner with a record of making outlandish claims about celebrities...

Statements made by Lubow over the past two decades on a variety of topics have been called into question.

In 2014, using his comic pro-marijuana pseudonym Reverend Bud Green, Lubow claimed to have arranged the replacement of US flags on the Brooklyn Bridge with white flags. The following month, however, German artists came forward with video evidence that they in fact were behind the stunt.

In 1998, guests on Springer’s notoriously wild talkshow alleged that Lubow had encouraged them behind the scenes to stage fights and invent outrageous stories during recordings of the program. The allegation was denied by Lubow and other show staff.

Also in 1998, Lubow appeared wearing a disguise in the controversial documentary film Kurt and Courtney under the name “Jack Briggs” alongside Bowman, the minor Hollywood promoter whose photograph was later used by “Al Taylor” for television interviews. Bowman said “Briggs” was Lubow.

Rape Allegations Against Donald Trump Linked to TV Producer

Sounds serious.

Lol, a shoddy hit piece.
Team Hillary is slipping, they don't even vet their bag men.

link   
a reply to: TheTory

Thanks for fact checking. Seems like too much effort for some.

Integrity has long left us. I dont know why this was offered up as content. Might as well allow the national inquierer magazine to contribute content.

edit on 10 12 2016 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

link   

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 09:39 PM
link   

Those two clowns are out of the picture. Apparently there's enough to it with the new witness that Cheney Mason (who has the most perfect lawyer name ever) took the case along with a second lawyer from NJ.

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 09:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian

Those two clowns are out of the picture. Apparently there's enough to it with the new witness that Cheney Mason (who has the most perfect lawyer name ever) took the case along with a second lawyer from NJ.

Or they added some more piles of Soros cash to go hire a lawyer with a known name, you know to add an air of seriousness to their charade.

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 09:42 PM
link   

A defence lawyer. They're going to need it.

(post by Mandroid7 removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 09:50 PM
link   

Strange that NYT would like to make a big deal with this story while remaining silent on the following FACTS:

= the blue dress with the DNA PROVES that the real sexual predator is BILL CLINTON
= recorded history and news articles in the NYT from the 90s proves that the enabler of that predator is HILLARY

edit on 12-10-2016 by M5xaz because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 09:54 PM
link   
This statement from the first depo sounds like they hacked how Trump talks:

"my family and I would
be physically harmed,if not
killed."

I don't buy it, the timing is too coincidental at this point for one, for two , it sounds like two coached depositions to me.

With emphasis on things like he "knew" the ages etc..

Can we also see some numbers of rape accusations annually when you are a billionaire? I bet it exists.

(post by IgnoranceIsntBlisss removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 10:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheGlitchyNinja
Just after reading the Jane doe file, I wonder... Why did she keep going back after being raped or having sexually done anything under force? She voluntarily went to go be around the person that raped her? Maybe I'm just confused.

The Answer to that Question is either the Girl's " Story " is Pure Fabrication , or it is True , and Mr. Trump actually did Rape her , and because she Liked it so much , she went back 3 more times Hoping it would Happen Again . Draw your Own Conclusions because a Judge will certainly Not .
edit on 12-10-2016 by Zanti Misfit because: grammer

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 10:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

Jesus...

How do you sleep at night.

(post by hounddoghowlie removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 10:03 PM
link   
www.rawstory.com...

Guess this girl shouldnt of been on the escalator.

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 10:04 PM
link   

edit on thWed, 12 Oct 2016 22:04:47 -0500America/Chicago1020164780 by Sremmos80 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 10:06 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 10:07 PM
link   
Once again...

Because it apparently bears repeating...

This is NOT the MUD PIT.

C'mon, let's not go down this road. The consequences for doing so may very well result in the suspension of your posting privileges. Trust me, no one wants to go there.

Remember, posts removed as Political Trollery automatically count as TWO warnings.

As usual, do not reply to this post.

(post by thinline removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 10:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

Wow. You wonder why she didn't come forward sooner? You do know that what is described is Jeffrey Epstein's MO right? Pay a young girl to bring in other, younger girls. Reminds me of how Peter Scully operated.

13 year-olds don't make great decisions. That's why they can't give consent.

edit on 2016-10-12 by theantediluvian because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 10:12 PM
link   

What's he gonna do? Get them off?

Maybe Trump should hire hillary for his defence.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join